Tip.It Times: New beginnings in a new land

Eeeeediot

When i first started there was no newb island u got 7 lev in a skill two items for that skill (wiz hat n staff, pix n hammer stuff like that) then u were of on your adventure took me 5 mins to learn how ta walk. i ran around picking up anything that was on the ground and sadly wondered how u got milk for Cheif quest, There was no Arougne no drag items no Agli, no slayer and hoiliday items were still tradable sigh... the good old days..... :cry: :cry: but things are better now yaaa!!!!! :lol: :lol: well almost sigh :cry: :cry: :( :(

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i remember my first days in runescape i was having a hard time with the goblins. then i was sawing gaurds of al kharid and they didnt let me pass so i walked further saw chikens and cows and killd them i was burying the bones but the meat and the hides i left i killd about 4 and then my health was going down so i walked on i was finnaly sawing a mine i thought now i can mine for money i mined until i could not hold anymore and i thought lets find a bank i did not know where to go so i walked on then i saw i was entering the wild so i thought thats not the right way walked back and entert the city varock i saw a bank and stored al my items then i was walking around and a guy traded me and he gave me full brons i was like soooooooooo happy then i thought lets go back to the cows but did not know how because suddendly i was walking in the desert u saw the guard of al kharid again and i knew i was past them i walked around well further i dont remember

until now now i have a great acount i think from my self its called tree long hes member and i got 84 fletching :) hes now band until tommorow 21.30 :( i was funning and i indeed sad something i didnt want to sad and then i log back in the next morning and the morning after it and then i was band i sad to jagex that it was a mistake and that it would never happen again i think they never read it because i had gain the mail immidiatly back and say that it was my first ban and because of that we just ban you for 3 days

by the way great story iam on scool and this lesson was not so bad because of the story

Very inspiring! I wish my first day on Runescape had been half as pleasant. I got killed about 50 times by newbslayers and gave up on the game. I didn't go back on until my friend told me Jagex made a new control where could make your character non-pk... except in the wilderness. I immediately switched that on and avoided the wilderness until I was lvl 35.

On the bright side, I was around for the first drop. (Yay, pumpkins!) I remember when Runite first came out. (It costs how much?!?!) And I still treasure my Champions Guild cape. I remember making money from smithing and being so cheap I only wore the armor I could make, because I was trying to save my money for the best armor in the game. Ah... the good ol' days!

Well, since ive seen the demand for a sequel go through the roof from you guys, if the editor would graciously allow me, id love to write a sequel and i can possibly have it sent by next weeks edition, thats if the editor will allow me and wants to publish a sequel

btw, i thank you all for your gracious reviews, i think it could have been better, but everyones their own worst critic

Great story :D This reminds me of my first few days in Runescape where I was given some money, roughly 5k from someone :D I couldn't imagine my joy at that time, it's the thought that counts :)

the guy who has the bug is the antichrist! the devil players runescape, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :twisted: :twisted:

he will kill us all!

MMORPG: Many Males Online Role Playing Girls.
:lol:

YeaH 8) good story! I remember my first days were whn the Sleeping bags came and whn they changed rocks... i Arrived at lumby and just screamed for my buddys name :lol: thought tht he should be there :oops: Thn i wandered all of the land and somehow ended up at Crafting guild :P Got killed by hobs :twisted: I've just met sumone and PM'ed him tht he would get my stuff :roll: Whn i arrived, he gave me iron legs, wich were not mine :wink: Thn i wondered around and arrived at the dwarf mine. One guy made me free iron pl8 and large too :D I was sooooo happy :lol: :lol:

S11m.gif
Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

Brilliant, best piece of writting I've seen about Runescape, can't wait for the next edition :D

gr8 story :D yeah write a sequel, it made me feel of my first day...... aaaah the goblins, i was scared and didnt want to move past them incase they attacked me.... lol :lol:

Heh, pretty much what happened to me when I started RS2. But I thought there was PKilling right inside lumbridge castle because i saw a level 10 fighting a level 2 man! I sort of snuck round higher levels hoping they wouldn't kill me.. :oops:

calvinandhobbessigedite.png