Tip.It Times: New beginnings in a new land

Eeeeediot

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the "Do unto others, as you would do unto you". Its a cool Christian saying. Any special reason for putting this into the story, apart from how it reflects the theme of it? Could this be an alternative message? :wink:

Gryphon Rider (XBL Gamertag)

Lol, a very nice story. It reminds even me of my noob days. The days where i too thought telegrab looked like a nuke and i thought everyone died from it, So i went over to try to pick up their items.

And I too remember a time when it took a week to gain 1k exp because i was preoccupied doing whatever noobs do, contemplating quests for days and picking up pots and cake tins. Now im level 79 and gain about 10k exp per day on newly made characters :D

lol good story. I myself have been nice to those not as well off as us. For some reason I just got up oneday, pet my kitten and fed it sardines, and walked to varrock and gave all the low lvls a lot of money and weapons like rune longs. I'm not even that well off, just very nice. All those people have kept in touch with me via tele mail(priv8 messaging) and I have given more to most of those who replied to me.

Um, call me stupid, but why is this article dated December 31, 1969 on the homepage? Is that the author's birthdate or something?

It seems to be a common bug

I remember the first users in Scapeboard had their join date as December 31, 1969

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Wow, and thanks for the great story!

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

Um, call me stupid, but why is this article dated December 31, 1969 on the homepage? Is that the author's birthdate or something?

It seems to be a common bug

I remember the first users in Scapeboard had their join date as December 31, 1969

I see it too.

I guess they are having major problems with the site :(

I remember when these Tip.It Times came back. They were awesome and useful. I remember checking it everday to see what kind of updates there were, because you guys would say that there were the "major" updates and then the "minor" updates that Jagex would throw in there. I never knew about these updates until I read your Times. But now there are just useless stories... After I read this I knew I had wasted my time. Why would I want to read that piece... I was looking for the useful information like when these first came back. I don't mean to hate on you Kiara, but I've noticed these useless articles started appearing when you took over. Please go back to the better Times, when you guys provided useful and interesting information. :D