Tip.It Times: New beginnings in a new land

Eeeeediot

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great story but...

where do the people sleep throughout the 2 day journey to falador?

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

This was i nice story that remines most of runescape fans 2 remember the good noob days. Even thogh droping a pair of rune plait legs isn't the smartest thing 2 do, it shows thegood points about the hardships of honesty.

:twisted: pig eat pie :twisted:

:wall: :thumbsup:

Well since this was irrationally bumped from the depths of ill guess page 48-50. I might as well announce that i will be writing a sequel to this story coming shortly if i get the staff and editors permission to do so.

Keep your eyes peeled ;0

Well since this was irrationally bumped from the depths of ill guess page 48-50. I might as well announce that i will be writing a sequel to this story coming shortly if i get the staff and editors permission to do so.

Keep your eyes peeled ;0

WOOT!!!! :XD:

Attempting to come back to RS after another very long break.

Awesome story. Very good read and well written. :)

Nicely wrote story :)

I remember first joining and being greeted by someone calling me a noob because I didn't know how to move. Got most my money in the earlier days by mining and smithing bronze daggers and selling them to the sword shop in Varrock :oops:

:lol: :lol:

EDIT: Just noticed this was a very old topic that was bumped. I just added to it. :oops: Still a good story though. ::'

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I was just browsing through the Times files, just having read the latest issue, which is strangely enough not really good, but well, everyone has his own opinion on that.

I remember one thing of my first days, and that was meeting a very nice person, who just got def 20 and wore a full mith... He wanted to get rid of his iron armor, and wanted to do that the way the last owner of that set had gotten rid of it, by giving it to a low-lvl player. I was at the time trying hard to kill goblins for the massive amount of 10 gp, and bumped into this lad.. He gave me his full iron, and has ever since been on my friends list... I have another account these days, Blaa Ogh, but that fella is still in the friend list of that old account.. I think I'll log into that account after posting this, to see what his name was.. I'll add him to my current account lol, hopefully he still plays ^^ Anyway I am going to smith me some full irons to go along with those weapons I am going to hand out in lumb :)

Past Member of the Order of Cabbage, leading the Cabbage forces to victory during Pie Vs. Cabbage 5. yay!

jochblahhm6.png

• 3 months later...

Great job with this one, I found myself smiling at certain parts because they reminded me of when I first started out. I think the story you brought up here was one that a lot of people could relate to. Thanks for writing this and you seem very literate. Can't wait for another!

"Live in the present, remember the past, and fear not the future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only now."