The Style Thread

Scorcheddd

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thepointyourhead.jpg, strawman argument, etc.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Bet that stung.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

The shoes were all right, but I just don't think the logo looks good thrown on there. And I'm not liking the stitching on he side.

I don't really like any of your pairs of shoes, Adam.

Your avatar is a stupid pokemon.

I'm sorry you don't approve :(

In other news, but people's opinions on polo shirts? They are casual in a classy way I think. I have a nice Ralph Lauren polo.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Polos are good if they don't have a massive logo. Or any logo. Got some henleys the other day. Really like them. And my levi's jeans jacket a ways back. It's acid-washed, but only slightly. I like it. And I got some saddle shoes, a darker shade of brown and black. Actually, the brown might be more of a ... Cordovan, perhaps. Ah, well.

I'm thinking I want a watch, thin, large face, simple, but something interesting like my current watch - it is cut in half, so you can see the workings on the left side. Something like that. But that's something to think about a long time from now.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Some logos on polo's scream highschool to me like american eagle or hollister, but there's nothing wrong with the occasional logo from Burberry or Lacoste (that's if you're showing logo's. I agree you're better off unbranded). While I usually save them for the spring/summer, I own quite a few polo's myself.

With Ralph Lauren you need to spend more to get smaller logos. I've always wondered, since you're paying more for less, shouldn't they charge everyone for not wearing them? 'You're not wearing a Ralph Lauren polo, that'll be £300 for the privilege sir'.

With Ralph Lauren you need to spend more to get smaller logos. I've always wondered, since you're paying more for less, sholdn't they charge everyone for not wearing them? 'You're not wearing a Ralph Lauren polo, that'll be £300 for the privilege sir'.

Badum tsssssssss. The smaller logos are nicer but I just wouldn't buy it from Ralph at all.

KR3W footwear Grant Low.

I prefer to not to subjugate myself to "classy" as class is a concept and not an actual style that exists. I wear what I want to be perceived as because feeble minds will judge me easily for it.

Inb4 this becomes the go-to thread for [cabbage]storms, let's not start making fun of each other.

Sometimes

A bat wing style bow tie. $115, by David Hart

Always

Knit ties and patterns like repp stripes and plaids.

Never

Super skinny ties. Use them as shoelaces instead.

Guess that answers your earlier question Shiny. But then again they hate skinny jeans, so you decide.

Also this is the style thread in my mind, OP just didn't change the title when editing the first post.