The Style Thread

Scorcheddd

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Desert boots

-39°C outside, wearing PJs under my jeans and two sweaters on top of each other (one of which is tucked in), two pairs of socks, brogue boots, a wool scarf, and my ski coat.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Oh right. I have a pair of tan colored DB's.

Isn't tan very warm brown? I thought yours were teak... are they in this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORi4xwSwWlM

Clarkes fi di sun, clarkes fi di water! Vanessa can't rhyme for [cabbage].

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Picked up a couple of nice shirts for about $8.95 each. Brand is Apt.9 which I'm not familiar with, but is plastered everywhere at Kohl's; but they look nice and were cheap so it's all good.

Also got my first pair of Converse after wearing Vans most of my life, got some black hi-tops.

We should post pics/links when we buy new stuff or, if unavailable, a short description with a hexadecimal code for colors.

Brooks Brothers, they invented OCBDs.

We should post pics/links when we buy new stuff or, if unavailable, a short description with a hexadecimal code for colors.

Well I got these nice chino's at Banana Republic last week, they seemed more like #669933 to me, but a #66FF66 wouldn't be a stretch either. I also got a #660033 dress shirt with #660066 collar and #669900 #660000 cuffs. But then I #009999 #00CC33 #00FF00#009900 and the#333366#3399FF #669999 with #999999 #99CCCC#CCCC66 #FFCC99#FF66CC#FF6600#FF3366 but she was on topof#FF0099#CCFFCC #CCFF66#CCFFFF#CCCCFF#33FF00#00FF00#009900mother[bleep] watermelons..

But do you know where I can get some nice belts

wl7w9j.png

<removed>

██████ is the color of Sam's DBs I presume.

http://www.smartpakequine.com/ProductClass.aspx?productclassid=1720&cm_mmc=paidfeeds-_-froogle-_-NA-_-11720#pnlMiddle

The picture was completely irrelevant to the discussion at hand, lets not post spam like pictures. ~Stevepole

Bleh. I found my old watch that I thought was stolen at a party when I had a shower, and now I have 2 almost identical watches.

So..... Who is in the market for a watch? :rolleyes:

cache0000012dbb5b7faee.jpg

Wow my old 3mp camera phone takes better picture than my new 8.1mp smart phone.

Brand, model, etc?

Watch debate initiation anyone? Post your watches, tell people theirs are ugly, etc.

29arv4z.jpg

My mum helped me pick it out for me last month. I don't really like the roses on my watch but I also don't really give a [cabbage] as no one is going to walk around and say "HEY LOOK AT HER WATCH"

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Wongtong your watch is ugly and mine is better. Just kidding, I don't have a watch. That's why I'm looking to see everyone's.

no one is going to walk around and say "HEY LOOK AT HER WATCH"

I get that with my watch

No one my age is really interested in looking at watches. That's what I think anyways. Unless it's something weird, like a calculator watch or a watch that shoots lasers.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I just bought 3 t-shirts, a slim hoodie and a pair of shoes from PLNDR but they already took down the images for them so I'll post pictures next time I order :thumbup:

I'm kiiiiinda looking for a cool watch to wear on occasion, normally I prefer having my wrists naked except for a sillyband :smile: . It would have to be something that'd make me look like a baller, and wouldn't show off my skinny little girl wrists.

hiccup.png

I'm kiiiiinda looking for a cool watch to wear on occasion, normally I prefer having my wrists naked except for a sillyband :smile: . It would have to be something that'd make me look like a baller, and wouldn't show off my skinny little girl wrists.

Big ol' watch face actually works wonders for that.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

No one my age is really interested in looking at watches. That's what I think anyways. Unless it's something weird, like a calculator watch or a watch that shoots lasers.

Not entirely true, everyone I see with a nice watch does get compliments.