The Style Thread

Scorcheddd

I've been taking advice from a monkey, apparently. There was something charming about a lion, but you killed it.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is pretty much the look I wanted to go for (It's a friend of a friends)

[hide]174136_623342845_5932255_n.jpg[/hide]

The only problem is:

A) My hair growth isnt rapid

B) as long as im unemployed, I cant afford to get spacers/piercings because I dont have the money and could hinder getting a job.

Popoto.~<3

You want to be a scene kid who hates his look when something new is cool...?

Although this looks a lot like my friend Geoff. He's cool. But that's almost entirely personality. He regrets most of his tattoos and a few of his piercings.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Yeah, I say go for whatever transformation you want as long as it's not permanent.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

I hope this thread is ok to ask questions on...

So my hair is getting pretty long... Planning on getting a hair cut soon. The only problem is that I have no idea what hair style I should go for.

I really like medium to long style hair, have to straighten my hair and I really really really want it to stay straight and not curl (and stay flat too!)

Current hair style:

This, but around 17 and not as much facial hair or flatness to the hair...

84dcc1b98f88af0b1c72a40de46db4a3.jpg

Also, well I'm at it: does anybody know anything that helps make hair less curly or even just helps it gradually become naturally straight? If not, invent it just for me? <3:

You want to be a scene kid who hates his look when something new is cool...?

Although this looks a lot like my friend Geoff. He's cool. But that's almost entirely personality. He regrets most of his tattoos and a few of his piercings.

I've wanted similar spacer/guage piercings for years now, lip prob not. + The length hair is what I've tried to get mine to for a long time also, and the tattoo I want is only a shoulder based one ("tribal" I guess you could call it)

Popoto.~<3

I'd encourage you to cut it a wee bit short. That long look doesn't look very good on younger guys. You need a lot of muscle and facial hair to balance it out, I feel.

Look through photos of celebrities. I think the Oscars were pretty recent, right? Just find pictures of the red carpet, look through them until you see one you like, find as many pictures of that person and their hair as you can, and bring it to the person cutting your hair.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

WIWT:

Sweater sleeves are too long. Was dirt cheap though.

[spoiler=Excuse the dirty mirror.]photomwv.jpg

I know it's a stupid thing to say but I was expecting you to look something like Vegeta... Shoes?

Tim, I say go for it as long as it's not permanent. It's hard to look presentable if you have Buddha ears at 40 (even if they represent wisdom). Same goes for the tattoo. It's the type of thing you'll probably find distasteful in a decade. If you get a tattoo, get a meaningful one.

WIWT:

Sweater sleeves are too long. Was dirt cheap though.

[spoiler=Excuse the dirty mirror.]photomwv.jpg

I know it's a stupid thing to say but I was expecting you to look something like Vegeta... Shoes?

Tim, I say go for it as long as it's not permanent. It's hard to look presentable if you have Buddha ears at 40 (even if they represent wisdom). Same goes for the tattoo. It's the type of thing you'll probably find distasteful in a decade. If you get a tattoo, get a meaningful one.

haha sorry to disappoint.

[spoiler=emerica winos]wino827.jpg

Ex-skaterguy dropping your old style, right?

^^ sweet boots.

Ordered this stuff from PLNDR yesterday;

34ef4uc.jpg

Eyyy, this jacket rocks! Actually everything I ordered is mint, including the extra shirt I had forgotten I'd ordered :thumbsup: I was wondering, who here thinks I should cut off the 'rope-tighetening-gadgets' on the coat's collar? I'm thinking yes, but it's permanent if I do remove them.

hiccup.png

I want to get this thread's opinion on something: chest hair.

When do you gentlemen think it is okay to show chest hair? All my life I have been wearing casual button-ups and polos with a crew neck t shirt underneath, to cover up the chest hair at the top of my chest.

I have always noticed that models, some friends, and celebrities manage to pull off the button-up with only a v neck undershirt or no undershirt at all...But when I try it, and when I see some other friends try it, I think it looks really dumb and trashy.

What do you guys think? What makes chest hair look great in some situations but totally sloppy in others?

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

@looshbob: Same boat. :thumbup:

How much chest hair do you have? Only really do it if it's too hot out and you want to open your second shirt button, I would say.

Fastortoise, I vote in favour of chopping the elastics.

I hope this thread is ok to ask questions on...

So my hair is getting pretty long... Planning on getting a hair cut soon. The only problem is that I have no idea what hair style I should go for.

I really like medium to long style hair, have to straighten my hair and I really really really want it to stay straight and not curl (and stay flat too!)

Current hair style:

This, but around 17 and not as much facial hair or flatness to the hair...

84dcc1b98f88af0b1c72a40de46db4a3.jpg

Also, well I'm at it: does anybody know anything that helps make hair less curly or even just helps it gradually become naturally straight? If not, invent it just for me? <3:

Post a picture of your face, it's important. You can use relaxer to straighten or to help straighten your hair (try to keep a little bit of waving though).

Your memegenerator messed up, Sam.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=258563

These would fit me perfectly but they're New Cures. If anyone here is a size 29 waist, get these, they're a steal at 55$ (extra for shipping outside con US).