Clan Chat Directory - Post Your Chat Info Here!

Ard_Choille

Enter in Darkfuhrer.Its called Emigrate co(thats just the name of my company).Meet new friends,get help on quests,talk about general rs stuff and we love talking about music.See you soon!!!

P.S if im not in clan just pm me,i forget to go into it when i log in,lol.

Links 2 3 4,Reise Reise,My World and Feuer Frei are the the songs that will make you kick the crap out of a bully that tries to bully you!!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chat Name:Just type in Mr Drunko (Two Spaces)

Primary Use: General Discussion

Additional Comments: Well it would be nice to have some people in my clan chat.

mr__drunko.png

If the police arrest a mime do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?

hello everyone my name is brian and i have recently just started playing runescape again my character is just going to be a skiller atm.

but i was wondering if some ppl that have skillers would like to make a group of skillers and name our selves something, sounds stupid but it could be a lil more exciting for us skillers,

and eventualy turn into something good and maybe even powerful.

well thats all i got to say for now if u ever just want to chat or talk to me about any of the stuff i just was writing about pm me on here

P.S

some of those noobs ur talking trash to are lil kids so dont be so mean[/b]

X-NEW RS UPDATES ARE FOR THE BEST-X

crazed_m0nk.gif

Chat Name: Abyss Nuts

Chat Owner: Runescapew44

Chat Type: Runecrafting Channel

Short Description: I have oganized I runecrafting channel for ANY runecrafter who wants to sit and have a nice chat with other runecrafters or just ask questions and start out. We welcome ANYONE to our chat and will no tolerate Spam,Flaming, Chat advertising. Please don't advertise this on other chats as it is rude. We do have people who can kick you and report it to me with name and time kicked. If you have a problem with one of our chat 'moderators' please take it up with me. I'll try to have a chat 'moderator'on at

ALL times of day which isn't realy possible as I have school but I will TRY.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Is there a clan chat for tip.it?

Only an unofficial one... details are as follows:

Chat entry username: 'Lightning'

Purpose and Notes: This is a chat intended for users of Tip.It, but it is fully unofficial, and as such, is not endorsed by and can not be controlled by the Staff of Tip.It ... If you happen to encounter a troublemaker, you can notify the Tip.It Staff, but there is not much they can do unless they see the channel's owner, 'Lightning' herself, online.

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Name:Fishers R Us

Owner: TheOmega Nub

Purpose: Fishing guild! Hes an obsessive fisher so its always on. Join if your bored in the guild.

If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.

If you try to fail, and then succeed, what have you done?

If someone who draws is an artist, and someone who plays piano is a pianist, what do you call someone who races?

• 3 weeks later...

Chat Name: Hunter Chat (owner name 99hunt_noobs)

Primary Use: To Talk about skills and updates and argue over Jagex's dicisions

Additional Comments: Come here if you are a skiller or you feel like some recent updates blow. no flaming though, this is a chat only for civilized people with actual opinions on the updates. Ask advice on skills and come and talk

99hunt_noobs.png

Chat Name: Sir Hartlar

Primary Use: Chatting

Additional Comments:

~About Pathways~

'Pathways' is a new clanchat setup by me (Sir Hartlar) and a few of my friends. We are hoping to give you, the Tip.it community, a clean and friendly clanchat with a positive atmosphere. Feel free to join at any time (just type in 'Sir Hartlar' and enter) and hopefully there will always be a mod at hand to keep everything under control. Please support us and keep this clanchat running, hopefully with enough people we can make a much needed, positive place for people to talk whilst online.

~Rules and requirements~

*The first rule is simple; anyone can enter the chat. Whether you be skiller or combateer you are welcome in our chat.

*The second rule coincides with the first. We want our chat to be friendly and also mature, rude behaviour and intolerance of others won't be accepted. If you can't behave in our chat you won't be welcome back.

*The third rule is that you must obide by Jagex's rules as well whilst in our chat. No account selling or anything like that in our chat thanks very much.

*Spam and 'leetspeak' can be annoying at times, so don't use it excessively because it can create unneccessary friction within the chat.

*Last but not least, have fun! We are hoping the chat will give you a chance to meet new people and make friends.

~Modship~

*Mods are noticeable as they have GOLD stars next to their names. They are responsiblefor keeping the chat under control, and have the pwer to boot anyone that doesn't toe the line.

You can earn modship by visiting the chat regularly and making a positive contribution. The current powers that be will decide who gets to wear the badge. Please don't ask for the rank.

*This is also my clanchat, so my friends will get SILVER stars next to their names. They do not have the power to boot.

• 5 months later...

Don't you hate it when you going to train your agility in the wilderness course, and always get killed by revers?

Now you don't have to worry about that anymore with this new thing I am starting. I was thinking maybe if we came up with a world that we all train agility at in the wilderness, so there is a less chance of you getting killed!

This is kind of like the ape agility course world but for the wilderness to stop those mean awful revers!!

If you think this is a good idea then please use the World (60) when you train agility in the wilderness.

If you really love the idea train agility in the world (60) and join my clan chat "oblivion1384". To have some fun talking to fellow agility trainers

If I see you all the time on the clan chat, I might add you and give you a rank. Note: everyone in my clan Ancient Guardians has started with just a friend mark

Here Is What You Need To Know

World: 60

Clan Chat: oblivion1384 (that first o is not a zero it is just an o)

Where To Train: wilderness agility course

Supporting List

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Quick find code: 14-15-274-56992229

Chat Name: Kitty 200550

Primary Use: Clan wars for rangers and mages in w129

Additional Comments: I am a clan wars fanatic, preparing strategies for use in w129......but there is one significant problem.....nobody ever joins....i plan on making the first ever permament w129 clan wars clan.....besides, i need to see if my strategies work..... :roll:

Chat name: lolwut

How to enter?: enter my rsn: pope skills

purpose: well like a few of you may know. i am trying to re-create lightning chat in my own chat.

I can see some of you saying: "but pope, why would you do such a thing?"

The answer is quite simple, WE NEED AN IGNORE LIST and an active user <--- sounds like me

like in lightning chat there are rules to follow to be able to stay in the chat, here they are:

1. all runescape rules apply

2. No spamming (that includes phats, ice cones or any type of ascii)

3. No bickering. (if you happen to hate someone in the clan chat and you are fighting with him...do to your fellow

chat mates a favor. plz take it to pm)

3. no chuck norris talk and no zezima talk

4. no sexist jokes, no racial jokes. no jokes to make fun of any race, colors, political belifs, religion belifs.

5. no political talk and no religion talk (even if sometimes it can be fun. most of the time you might offend

someone and then a pixel fight will happen...and the winner will be spam)

6. no begging for ranks, no asking for ranks, no blackmailing for ranks...I think you know where im heading

(ranks will be given on recomendations [pm me on tif to give me some] and do not think you are smart if you recomend yourself)

7. Hail me :twisted: jk lol

And I think that is all. I will add more rules if the chat mods and I fell like its needed.

oh and 8. have fun!

XboxLive, PSN, Steam: fizz4m

If you add me, please say you are from tif :D

Templar Knights of Europe Clan Chat Channels

Chat Name: ged_Deschain

Primary Use: General can chat - wide variety of topics discussed and loads of help from very experienced players for all our clan members.

Additional Comments: You will usually find our clannies chewing the fat in here most of the day except for event times when we use another cc.

Chat Name: moogester

Primary Use: Event Chat - we use this chat to talk when on an event and only those members attending the event are allowed in. Any other members remain in general chat.

Additional Comments: Event CC for TKOE Events

Chat Name: tkoepk

Primary Use: Used when we hold multiple events at the same time

Additional Comments: Our old pk cc

ged_deschain.png

Chat name: Poseidon_12

Primary use: Doing a boring skill? Trying to complete a long goal? Misery loves company. Come join!

However, I need at least five members before I make this an active chat.

PM me on the forums here if you think it's a good idea.

[English translation needed]

Clan Chat: Mirror's Pad *subject to name change*

Name: Mirrorforced

Purpose: Anyone can use my chat if they wish to talk about anything TET or Runescape Related items

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Chat Name: Hyt

Owner: Lady Heinous

Primary Use: Hang out and chat with other Tip.it regulars

Last Updated: 21 August 2009

Additional Info:

This is not an official staff-endorsed chat. Please do not advertise this chat as the official Tip.it clan chat. All rule updates will be in this color.

This chat does not house Jagex staff members. If you are seeking to have your RuneScape accounts unbanned, unmuted, have black marks deleted, etc., please use customer support instead.

Rules/Guidelines

1.) All RuneScape rules apply. Please do not come into the chat expect immunity from the game rules. You may be reported if you are found breaking them.

1a.) A Note to Wanna-Be-Moderators - If you're just coming to the chat to look for things to report, leave. Being a vigilante will not make you a player moderator any faster. If you think something is reportable in the chat, I highly recommend you check the context first. I am sick and tired of hearing people getting reported for things entirely out of context.

2.) Keep spam to a minimum.If you are using quick chat, please be sure you're using it within conversational reason.

2a.) Two-line ASCII art such as the party hats and the ice cream cones, including ones made by two people, are allowed only in moderation in the chat. Persistent use and spamming despite warnings will result in a kick and/or ban from the chat.

2b.) Internet memes ("over 9000," "I herd u liek mudkipz," "Chuck Norris" jokes, etc.) are allowed only in moderation in the chat. Persistent use and spamming despite warnings will result in a kick!.

2c.)Many chatters have been using "FML" after almost every stupid or bad thing that's happened to them. Not only is this annoying, but can also constitute as advertising the website related to the if taken in the wrong context. Please only use this in moderation.

3.) No sexual/racial jokes, commentary, etc. We wish to have an open-minded safe environment for our players without the need to degrade others.

4.) Keep controversial topics to a minimum. Should the conversation get too heated, you will be asked to tone it down or change topics.

4a.) Due to the lack of respect shown for each other during these discussions, religious discussion of any sort is not allowed (aside from the RuneScape ones of course).

5.) If you have a problem with a chat moderator, please PM ForsakenMage on the forums.

6.) Any impersonation of users of the chat can and will result in those accounts being banned from the chat, no questions asked. It is especially offensive to impersonate a chat moderator. You will be banned on sight from the chat if caught doing this.

7.) Please do not ask for chat moderator status, rank, etc. Your requests will be ignored and may decrease your chances of becoming a chat moderator should we require more in the future. Further pestering may result in you being temporarily banned from the chat.

8.) Please do not incite fights with other clan chats, i.e. spam wars, "That Chat Is Better Than This," etc. Our chat is not engaged with these activities. Do not go into other people's chats to advertise ours. That is very disrespectful.

9.) Please be respectful toward the other chatters. Take any personal vendettas you have against each other out of the chat room.

10.) Please do not bring up any Tip.it forum or IRC bans to our chat. The chat is not your ban appeals request form, nor is it your place to whine and gripe about your bans. Any evidence of such actions can result in you being temporarily to permanently banned from the chat.

11.) If you wish to appeal your ban from the chat itself, please PM twiley on the forums. Do not use a third party to try to appeal.

12.) Have fun! Treat others as you want to be treated and you will be fine. :)

Chat Moderators

All chat moderators must be able to maintain a somewhat stable environment in the chat. Any abuse of powers reported can result in removal of your powers, and depending on severity, can you result in you being banned from the chat. Being a chat moderator does not mean you are above the law. You are expected to comply with all the rules and be role models for other chatters. Chat moderators are ranked Sergeants and above. Please bear in mind that becoming a chat moderator will not increase your chances of becoming a player moderator in the game.

We are continually adjusting things so that there is a chat moderator around the clock to assist you. If there is a problem and there are no chat moderators available, please PM "twiley" so that the ignore list can be compiled as appropriate (including screen shots would be most helpful). Don't forget to warn first before you kick. Please also make sure you use the report abuse button as necessary.

The official Death Anglz Clan Chat

User name: Anglzwatchnu

Clan has general chat open to all people. We have scheduled events daily.

Monday: Generally open or free day unless special event is scheduled

Tuesday: Quest help day

Wednesday: House party, clan wars, or group combat training

Thursday: Skill day, ea week a different skill is chosen

Friday: Usually try to attend TET AU events

Sat: Usually try to attend TET events

Sun: Clan mini game day, diff game chosen ea week

anglzwatchnu.png

For ease-of use, please provide the following:

Chat Name: General

Chat Owner: "Spartan_625"

Primary Use: What type of discussion takes place? General Discussion, Place for players to chat about skills, friendly enviroment.

Additional Comments:

Silver Stars = Friends ( Can Not Boot )

Gold Starts = Moderators ( Can Boot )

Rules are as folows :

- No offensive language including making ascii art.

- No spamming. Spamming such as ............................................................... or ect.

- No fighting with fellow chat room members.

- No Racial, sexual, religon jokes.

- If you have a problem with someone please let a moderator know.

- Treat others with respect, to help keep this a mature enviroment.

- Have fun ;)

Spartan%20625.png

^^ CLICK FOR MY DAILY LOG ^^

Chat Name: "Tip.it Talk" (tt for short)

Chat Owner: "Hyt Machine" (Alal_Pwn)

Chat Info: This is a general chat to talk with other forum users. You may talk about whatever you wish in this chat but keep it appropriate! Note that this chat is still a small chat so we may not have as many people as other unofficial Tip It Forum chats. While in this chat there are some rules you must follow:

1. All RuneScape rules apply. This includes excessive spam.

2. No excessive "flaming" of other users. Everyone does this sometimes, even me. I'm just simply asking that people stop flaming another user when asked.

3. Respect the chat mods. What they say is law. If you have to be kicked for any reason your offence will be subject to review and a 1-2 week or perm banishment may be used.

4. If you feel that a chat mod is being unfair and would like to let me know, please "screenshot" it and send it to me on Tip.It Forums.

5. No racism or prejeduce remarks or conversation. This will absolutely NOT be tolerated.

6. If you wish to advertise your event on the chat you may do so, but keep it at a minimum. If you have an idea for an official chat event feel free to PM me with your idea :D

7. NO attacking other chats. If you attack a chat and I, or one of my chat mods, hear of it you may be banned for 1 week from the chat.

8. If you are banned from T I F and are submitting an appeal, you may be asked to leave the chat. If you aren't a member of T I F you are welcome, but you must be a member to come to official events.

9. No asking for ads or to become a Mod. Chat Mods are hand-picked by me and existing Chat Mods.

10. Most importantly, we Must try to keep this chat as safe and as fun as possible. If someone in chat is being offensive towards you, make sure to screenshot it and send it to me along with reporting the player for abuse.

11. Have fun!

Official Events

We will try to get some of these going once this chat gets larger.

Moderators

Right now i'm trying to launch this chat and i'm going to need some "moderator trainees". If you are interested in becoming a Chat Mod pm me on T I F.

NOTICE

This chat isn't quite launched yet, I will try to get it launched as quickly as possible. Please bear with me.

1upsiggy.png

Proud owner of RECON. YES MLG FTFW! will eventually get my recon avvy, deal with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Chat Name: Esc (join evil mumm ra)

Primary Use: this is the 4th iteration of the Blogscape chat, it's almost exactly the same as the others, but i'm trying to make it better. just general chat kinda stuff.

Additional Comments: Th3 passed me the chat when he quit it because of e-drama, i took it upon myself to try and make it better while keeping the same kind of atmosphere. it's an all tifers that use it, so everyone should feel pretty much at home.

since i do not have a blog (oh the irony) i made these forums, i got rid of the main site. > (http://evilscape.invisionplus.net). i made the forums to try and make it a community within a community, for a closer feel to it. if you do choose to register, please use either your tif or rs name. if you have problems with it, shoot me a pm here with your desired username, and a working email address, i'll register you with a random password which you can then change once you log in. if you get a blank page after trying to register, click the resend activation email link on the main page(next to the login button). if all else fails, send me a tif pm with your name and email, i'll set you up.

most importantly HAVE FUN!

[hide=WOO TEXT! updated Jan 19, 2009 (last quote)]

And Evil you mad bastard. You are definately bringing TET back up to it's glory. No doubt about it. Keep it going champ.

24,485th to 99 defence on 7-23-08

I always forget you're 20 too. I always think you're 25 or something. o.o

Ya think that I'm insane, Its not sane... its not sane

obligitory devart link: http://evil-mumm-ra.deviantart.com/

Pogonophobia is the fear of beards.

She isn't naked so it's legal.
I'm a porn star.
[/hide]