Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

I'm not complaining as much as I'm just criticizing the game riku. Remember I don't play that PoS so I don't really care what goes on in it, I just hope that the next iteration (CoD7) learns from it's mistakes.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get why people complain about kill streaks, but then also say they don't want to waste a sidearm to equip a stinger. Just have an anti-air class, and switch to it if you die when a kill streak is in the air. They only take seconds to shoot down, and I don't think I've ever been killed on the ground trying to shoot down a kill streak.

Telling someone to play a gameplay mode they don't enjoy to get away from unbalanced crap isn't exactly a decent suggestion.

Exaclty, the only way to avoid all the crap is to completely change your playstyle, to something thats neither fun nor effective, and any suggestion that the game has counters to the BS fails because of this.

And hardcore is full of even more BS lol.

What's more fun to you all? Dying to every killstreak and having a secondary weapon? Or staying alive and using your main gun and equipment as weapons? Like I said multiple times before, if you aren't going to do something about it yourself then quit complaining, It's getting really annoying now.

If you don't like it don't come here. Same principle.

No. I actually like discussing the game and telling of amazing games. A better option would be to block you but you do actually have some worthwhile posts.

I guess i'll take that as a compliment. But feel free to block me if you wish, your signature and avatar annoy me anyway. ;)

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Don't get why people complain about kill streaks, but then also say they don't want to waste a sidearm to equip a stinger. Just have an anti-air class, and switch to it if you die when a kill streak is in the air. They only take seconds to shoot down, and I don't think I've ever been killed on the ground trying to shoot down a kill streak.

They already said they don't like dying in order to take down a kill streak. I wouldn't like standing in the middle of a firefight during AA either, but then again, I simply go away from the fighting, shoot off stingers, switch over to my LMG of death and have fun with that untill I die.

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

...apart from non CB spawning next to you and getting wiped out by the tuber's chopper gunner.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

...apart from non CB spawning next to you and getting wiped out by the tuber's chopper gunner.

If there is one thing they need to sort out in this game, it's the spawns.

EDIT: Also removed your mysterious double/triple post.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Never been a problem for me to be honest. Usually when someone on the other team gets a chopper gunner, all of their teammates rush our spawn so I get spawned in a random place.

:oops: Sorry bro.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

One of the few things I agree with.

2j3qh46.jpg

• 2 months later...

Let's revive this topic.

-Random Youtuber

Around 0:43 Killerwatt's Video ^, there are like some lazer beams flying around the map, reckon thats automatic or what?

I think those are tracer rounds.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Lol'd pretty good at 1:10. IN THE FAAAAAAAAACE!

And I think that RC car does do damage. It stopped next to two guys, and when it exploded, one (or both) died.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Around 0:43 Killerwatt's Video ^, there are like some lazer beams flying around the map, reckon thats automatic or what?

I think those are tracer rounds.

Its from the Helicopter kill streak.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I wonder what the factions will be.

Clearly Spetsnaz but what else? Another "secret" organization like the TF141? Wouldn't surprise me if the Vietcong were one of them. Can't wait for this game. :thumbup:

And I hope it has *snicker* Spec Ops like in MW2. That moment in the campaign where you rappel down and burst through the window would be EPIC in co-op. Same goes for the helicopter crash.

And so here's my Analysis:

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click here.
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>&hl=en&fs=1&ap=%2526fmt%3D22">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>&hl=en&fs=1&ap=%2526fmt%3D22" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="854" height="504">

0:05 - New faction (probably / possibly SOG)

- Commando (Car-15) With a Red Dot Sight and a Suppressor (Bling, or always allowed to have two?)

- Map - Summit (proven to be later in video)

- Equipment are 2 flashbangs and a new (earlier model) Semtex (seen later)

- New item (Camera Spike) seen left D-Pad, When placed, replaces UAV, acts as a Thermal Camera (also shown next scene)

- New D-Pad layout (has an outer ring on it, section glows green if something is placed in there, like the Camera Spike)

- Commando has "tmKS" engraved on it (Create-A-Class 2.0, this is the guy's clan tag, shown next)

- Team Deathmatch is (obviously) confirmed, gametype being played

- Ammo in the gun is no longer shown, only the number of bullets left

0:11 - Things like First Blood, Buzzkill, ect confirmed to return (with new ones shown later)

- The dot on the Red Dot is a Smiley Face (C-a-C 2.0)

- Callsigns return, but updated

- First off, it seems that instead of it following MW2's Title / Emblem layout, it's now a Background / Emblem layout

- Also, the emblems all shown throughout the trailer look possibly made by the player

- If you look at the Camera Spike Live-Feed, you'll see that the enemy was white hot, but the player is not (confirming Cold-Blooded, unless a person's camera doesn't pick up themselves)

0:13 - Commando has a Smiley Face decal on it (more proof of this game's customization)

0:15 - MP5k w/ Suppressor found on ground (confirming the gun (already was) AND that it's no longer called a Silencer)

- You can pick up Camera Spikes, and move them around, like Tactical Insertions. They are put to the Top of your D-Pad for deployment.

0:18 - New Faction (Most likely Spetsnaz)

- Map - Launch (obvious enough? *points to rocket*)

- Commando, no attachments, is shown - WITH CAMO. So camo is confirmed.

- The player is awarded 150 points for killing the enemy, which means that you get more points for killing in FFA then in TDM

- A new killstreak - Suicide RC (3 kills) - Drive an explosive RC car for both exploration and explosions

- Killstreaks are still stored on the right-side of the D-Pad

- Unknown item stored on the top of the D-Pad, meaning the Camera Spike isn't the only thing stored there.

0:23 - Returning Killstreak - Care Package (4 kills) - May have been changed, but may drop a random killstreak or ammo

0:25 - Good news: Crossbow is in Multiplayer

- Unless the player picked up the Crossbow, it is a secondary weapon

- Bad news: Explosive Bolts are in MP (FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU-)

0:30 - (maybe) New Killstreak - Ark Angel (5 killstreak) - Rather a Predator Missile, or a controllable missile

0:32 - Ballistic Knife (throwing knife)

- Is that a normal Knife in the other hand? If so, ONLYUSEmeBLADE will be in his element.

- New pop-up - Skewer (replacing Bullseye!)

- Unknown killstreak stored on D-Pad (Napalm?)

0:33 - Commando Action? NO. Stop saying it is. It was a normal range lunge.

- New Pop-Up - Back Stabber (knife a player in the back)

- You auto pick up the Ballistic Knife?

- AUG is seen on the ground

0:35 - Earlier model of the FAMAS (and it's fully auto!)

- I forgot the name of the chopper, but it drops Care Packages

0:37 - On right of screen: Guy diving into prove (Do a Barrel Roll!)

0:44 - Pave Low firing into the building

- Arctic Camo seen on a Commando

0:52 - SEMTEX! (takes longer to pull out, and to detonate)

0:56 - Suicide RC is controllable, and this is NOT hardcore - stop saying it is please

- That missile - is it an Ark Angel?

0:59 - Apparently, the RC is rather hungry for hitmarkers, or it does very little damage - neither player died.

1:04 - That's hot - look at the Napalm Strike

- Unknown item found on top of D-Pad

1:06 - Player is seen changing to a Python (magnum) side arm

- It has a Snub Nose (sawn-off) attachment on it

1:09 - AWM (Arctic Warfare Magnum) sniper confirmed. Well, it's rather a L96A1, an AWM, a GOL, or a really early M40A3

- Outside of Launch? Here's hoping your easily supposed to get out.

- Motion Sensor (look at the minimap, looks like the one from BFBC2)

1:10 - The player gets totally crapped on by an Ark Angel

1:16 - Full Multiplayer Reveal? May be the beta!

1:19 till the end - ZOMG THEATER MODE.

- You can take rather full games, clips, or screenshots

- You can fast-forward, rewind, slow-down, or speed-up the video

- You can go into a free-mode view

- Manage Segments? Little known fact, this trailer was made in Theater, and all those segments are the different parts of the video

- We may be able to upload things, as for a split second, you can see "Upload"

Well, what do you guys think? Also, if you guys want this put into hide tags, then just ask.

0:59 - Apparently, the RC is rather hungry for hitmarkers, or it does very little damage - neither player died.

Not true. Unless the one on the left got shot at the exact time of the explosion, you can clearly see he went flying. And the guy on the right did the "OH GAWD CROTCH SHOT" knee-buckle thingy, like in MW2.

blackops.png

Granted, the only thing that I can think of that would explain this and them still LIVING, is that it's like a super stun grenade or something, where it explodes and knocks you down or something, but that's pretty unlikely.

I think it will be a decent anti-camping killstreak. "*VRRRRRRRRRRRRR* .... what the heck is that noise? *VRRRRRR SCREECH* OH GAWD RU-*BOOM*" "Killjoy!"

And am I the only one who immediately thought of this when I saw the RC car?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29oUc8Czdic

The chopper that drops care packages is called a Little Bird (at least in MW2 it is.)