Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

I generally relate genres to food.

For example:

Cakes, pies, breads, etc. are all made of the same basic ingredients: Flour, Water, and yeast(well, usually yeast). Much the same, most music, be it Metal, Rock, Screamo, whatever, are made of vocals, guitars, drums, and bass. The only differences are how they're put together.

At first glance, a cupcake and muffin appear to be very similar, then you take a bite and find that they have fundamental differences. In fact, they both evolved from completely different sources. A cupcake obviously came from cakes, and muffins came from breads. This is akin to Metalcore and Screamo.

As for when you can define a genre, it is much the same as food. There is no definite line; when does something become more cake than pie, when does something become more metal than rock?

Usually, the answer is pretty simple, and confusion comes when you start getting more and more specific. The difference between Calipso and Calypso are very minute, and chances are you won't ever need to identify them. You really only need to know a few layers into each main genre, to the point where you can tell Death Metal from Black Metal, or so. Kinda like knowing the difference between Cheese and Pepperoni pizza, I guess.

Lets all get into a big argument.

No.

Being at work with nothing to do annoys me. People think "free money", but I get so bored :(

YES

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

If we are using the genre = food analogy the way I see it is:

Say the major genre (rock) is itallian food. Than we look at metal (a sub genre of rock) as, say, pizza. From there the sub genres of metal are different types of pizza. They have significant differences but they are still pizza.

Lul, how cold can it get? 60.

Fahrenheit doesn't mean jack when you don't take into account the humidity. Some days it will actually feel colder here during the winter than it did in Pennsylvania.

I thought humidity made things warmer?

That is true, but it depends on the temperature. Humidity exacerbates hot temperatures as well as cold ones.

Temperature perception may be affected by relative humidity in the reverse. On cold days, usually those below 53 degrees F (11.67 degrees C), higher humidity can actually make people feel colder than they normally would. Though other determinants like wind chill may affect “temperature feel” and perception, relative humidity in cold weather may also be an important factor. Freezing weather with a near 100% relative humidity may be much chillier in feel than freezing weather with a lower level of humidity. link

I find it quite interesting. It also gives me more motivation to get the hell off this peninsula.

Tears from cutting an onion. It is painful :angry:

Cut it under water.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I thought humidity made things warmer?

That is true, but it depends on the temperature. Humidity exacerbates hot temperatures as well as cold ones.

Temperature perception may be affected by relative humidity in the reverse. On cold days, usually those below 53 degrees F (11.67 degrees C), higher humidity can actually make people feel colder than they normally would. Though other determinants like wind chill may affect temperature feel and perception, relative humidity in cold weather may also be an important factor. Freezing weather with a near 100% relative humidity may be much chillier in feel than freezing weather with a lower level of humidity. link

I find it quite interesting. It also gives me more motivation to get the hell off this peninsula.

Oh.

Well yeah you should leave that place as soon as possible.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

http://www.wunderground.com/US/FL/Sarasota.html

It's starting to warm up again, but this week has been brutal. At times it stayed below 50 till 1 or 2.

I think what really makes it seem cold is the fact that you can't find a good jacket anywhere. You can find a few nice hoodies, but nothing that helps in really cold weather.

Being at work with nothing to do annoys me. People think "free money", but I get so bored :(

Same. When I'm supposed to be working, I like to stay working and not just hang around pretending to do stuff.

Pretentious metal heads.

mhl.png

?

It's starting to warm up again, but this week has been brutal. At times it stayed below 50 till 1 or 2.

I think what really makes it seem cold is the fact that you can't find a good jacket anywhere. You can find a few nice hoodies, but nothing that helps in really cold weather.

About 10c is perfect, not too cold nor too warm.

I have a jacket if you want to borrow it, you sweat in it if it's less than about -15c.

Speaking of which, it's about -15c atm. Which i guess is about 5 farenheit or so. As long as there's no wind it's quite ok, altho you feel for the animals... We put out a new bowl of bird seeds everyday.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

About 10c is perfect, not too cold nor too warm.

I have a jacket if you want to borrow it, you sweat in it if it's less than about -15c.

Speaking of which, it's about -15c atm. Which i guess is about 5 farenheit or so. As long as there's no wind it's quite ok, altho you feel for the animals... We put out a new bowl of bird seeds everyday.

10c might be perfect for you, but you don't live in Sarasota, Florida. It's not supposed to get this cold, ever.

crapppy reception, lol. was talking to Obtaurian on the phone and my signal kept going out >:o

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Same. When I'm supposed to be working, I like to stay working and not just hang around pretending to do stuff.

I am the same way. If they have nothing for me to do, I have to force myself to not ask to leave early. If I was working more consistent hours for better pay, then I would just leave. On the other hand, when I'm at home, I don't mind doing nothing as long as there is nothing to be done.

Pretentious metal heads.

I'm sorry, you can NOT call yourself a metalhead, or even a human, if you do not like the album Doom Ice Frost Death by Satangasmica. The average song is 12 hours of ear rapingly brutal screaming. Only the truly hardcore can even come close to retaining their sanity after the first song "The Sounds of War pt. 7: Shield of Perseus"

(Pretension in general annoys the hell out of me. But at the same time it can be made absolutely hilarious)

Or even worse, hipster metalheads. *Shudders*

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge