Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

I start sniffling during every exam, I swear it is not my fault! I don't know why!

I have this problem too, it's annoying as hell. I'll be completely fine, but as soon as I begin an exam, I start sniffling and my nose runs like crazy.

Whenever the phone rings and my mum's not home but my dad is, he tells us to say that no-one is home.

So someone ran and I tell them my parents aren't here. My dad asks who it is, I tell him and he has a go at me for not handing him the phone...

^ Pointless stuff like that annoy the fudge out of me.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Yeah, I don't get that. :razz:

People who drive 10 mph under the speed limit. I don't get it. It wasn't even rainy or the road wet. Nobody in front of them in the wide suburban roads.

He wasn't even elderly, asian, or a woman.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

damn, page 185 and this [cabbage] is still going. People get bothered... easily. Me included.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

damn, page 185 and this [cabbage] is still going. People get bothered... easily. Me included.

Humans are social creatures. [bleep]y social creatures :razz:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

People who drive 10 mph under the speed limit. I don't get it. It wasn't even rainy or the road wet. Nobody in front of them in the wide suburban roads.

I drove in a blizzard once before, you bet your ass I was going like 15 MPH in a 40. I wouldn't have gone out except I was sick and out of toilet paper, not a good combination. Actually that's the only time I ever crashed into something, I crashed into the curb trying to turn into my apartment complex on my way home.

I drove in a blizzard once before, you bet your ass I was going like 15 MPH in a 40. I wouldn't have gone out except I was sick and out of toilet paper, not a good combination. Actually that's the only time I ever crashed into something, I crashed into the curb trying to turn into my apartment complex on my way home.

Well ah, look at my location and the worst case scenario here is heavy rain...which I would understand. But you just can't go 10 under on a sunny dry day.

EDIT: Left lane too btw.

siggy3s.jpg

People who complain about others going under the speed limit. It's a speed limit, not a speed minimum.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

People who complain about others going under the speed limit. It's a speed limit, not a speed minimum.

You can get a ticket for going under as well.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Running out of drugs.

People who post things in this thread to look cool.

People that quote themselvesrolleyes.gif

People who are annoyed by posts in this thread.

The Pokemon GTS system. I thought the RSOF was trolly.

Yes. Nothing but a bunch of nerdy sadists. However, using Black version alone, I still managed to get one member of each evolutionary family (aside from like 10) through GTS. It took me weeks. But yeah, I really hate those fat piles of parasitic waste.

People who over-apply their fragrances/aftershave.

Okay, so you have a decent smelling fragrance, and you want everyone to know. Applying a gallon of it, and then re-applying it throughout the day does not make you smell good, it makes you smell like a douchebag(ette).

I've received more compliments wearing a subtle fragrance (and one that doesn't project as much as others) than when I wear a fragrance that projects too much, or I've applied too much.

Quantity =/= Quality

Exactly.

A speed limit is to slow you down to provide safety but also keep your speed up to ease the flow of traffic.

siggy3s.jpg

Exactly.

A speed limit is to slow you down to provide safety but also keep your speed up to ease the flow of traffic.

Yep, going with the flow of the traffic is more important than "being cautious". Just watch some 4chan death clips and you'll see slower/careful drivers causing other drivers to get into accidents, sometimes resulting in a car swerving into pedestrians/other cars. It's remarkably disgusting how lax some people are about road safety.

I'm pretty certain the ticket for going under the limit means you're going way too slow for the road, like doing 15 on a 60, not for just driving a bit under the limit...

Probably because unless their having a bad day, cops don't usually pull someone over if they're doing just a bit over the speed limit either. I once drove by a state trooper doing 50 in a 45 mph zone. Either way, I've heard that tickets for going under the speed limit are much worse.

The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues.

I'm pretty certain the ticket for going under the limit means you're going way too slow for the road, like doing 15 on a 60, not for just driving a bit under the limit...

Yes you're right, but the idea is still there: Maintaining speed limit.

siggy3s.jpg

Probably because unless their having a bad day, cops don't usually pull someone over if they're doing just a bit over the speed limit either. I once drove by a state trooper doing 50 in a 45 mph zone. Either way, I've heard that tickets for going under the speed limit are much worse.

I don't know what it's like for you over in Kentucky, but here in New Zealand we're legally allowed to got 10 km/h over the speed limit. Ie in 50k zone we can go 60. But going 61 gets you a ticket.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

In the UK police will (supposedly) let you get away with 10% over the speed limit (e.g. 44 in a 40, 55 in a 50), except in controlled zones like near schools etc.

Yeah it's the same here (in some areas), though usually it's just a flat 10km over. They're always parked around steep hills or bends which is :thumbdown:.

Yes, but going 35 in a 40, or even 30 in a 40, isn't impeding traffic much at all. Sure, you're going to slow people down a little. It might even take them another minute to get to their destination. Oh god. I feel so sorry for you.

This is particularly because my friend complains about [cabbage] like that all the time. As does my dad. Gah.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off