Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

My Digital Imaging teacher. She's old and senile and slow as hell, and she didn't finalize my grade yet, so I should have been printed in the program for graduation under the "High Honors 4.0" section, but ended up not even being in the program at all because of her, nor did anyone else in that class. It doesn't really matter, but it's an annoyance. She really shouldn't be a teacher, I think I unlearned in that class. There;s my rant for today.

Bigoted, arrogant and domineering people.

Bill-o-finger-300x270.jpg?

Edit: Also, when I try to type and every key I hit is one space to the right of the one I was going for. O gtrslomh jsyr yjsy@

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

People who take 5 miles to get to speed on interstate then blast past you at 90 MPH, listening to country music.

Cops who camp with their lights off waiting to catch speeders.

People who hate speeders.

People who can't use their damn gas pedal.

Old people who drive and talk on cell phones.

Old people in cars with huge-ass rims listening to 2pac and talking on cell phone.

American government.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Old people in cars with huge-ass rims listening to 2pac and talking on cell phone.

Would pay to see this.

Nothing says g like some grillz on your dentures.

It annoys me at times when people use underlined fonts on forums or websites for emphasis. I always click them, thinking they're links.

It annoys me at times when people use underlined fonts on forums or websites for emphasis. I always click them, thinking they're links.

For your pleasure, I present to you what may be the most annoying post of your life.

Just clicked it thinking it was a link, then i read the quote. Made me range.

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

I don't click them, but regardless of whether I know they're a link or not, I always swing my mouse over towards it.

This. It's a huge dissapointment seeing how the pointer doesn't change to the hand.

16185_s.gif

I don't click them, but regardless of whether I know they're a link or not, I always swing my mouse over towards it.

This. It's a huge dissapointment seeing how the pointer doesn't change to the hand.

I always die on the inside when that happens.

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

"This game looks pretty cool, I'll watch some gameplay videos of it."

*clicks on Youtube link*

"Let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor..."

That doesn't happen as much anymore.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

And he stole that from some comic I saw on reddit a couple days ago.

It just happened to me and I felt the need to post it here.

Seeing people I know from school at restaurants/stores. It's not really annoying, just kind of awkward.

Especially when they work there.

Seeing people I know from school at restaurants/stores. It's not really annoying, just kind of awkward.

Fine when I'd consider them friends, but when I just know them from random classes or previous years, it's weird.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Fine when I'd consider them friends, but when I just know them from random classes or previous years, it's weird.

At that point it's just: "I hope they don't actually recognize me"