Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Wait wait 0.01 is larger than 0.03? what?

I was arguing the other side, that 0.03 is larger than 0.01.

Edit: I should make this more clear. This is population density we're talking about. So 0.01 people per km^2 vs 0.03 people per km^2. I was arguing that it would be more dense if the density was 0.03 people per km^2.

Just to clarify, yes, you are correct.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Wait wait 0.01 is larger than 0.03? what?

I was arguing the other side, that 0.03 is larger than 0.01.

Edit: I should make this more clear. This is population density we're talking about. So 0.01 people per km^2 vs 0.03 people per km^2. I was arguing that it would be more dense if the density was 0.03 people per km^2.

Just to clarify, yes, you are correct.

I'm aware, but, gaaah, rage.

I think I should sleep now, before I say something else stupid.

Not surprising. They still aren't profitable; they have to pursue aggressive advertising in order to try to break even.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Not surprising. They still aren't profitable; they have to pursue aggressive advertising in order to try to break even.

They have a choice between a free download of Google Chrome and an advertisement. Wouldn't just showing the advertisement be more profitable?

j0xPu5R.png

They have a choice between a free download of Google Chrome and an advertisement. Wouldn't just showing the advertisement be more profitable?

It's an ad for their own browser (Google owns YT) so the more people using it = the better for Google.

PM me for fitocracy invite

It's an ad for their own browser (Google owns YT) so the more people using it = the better for Google.

Yeah, Google does own Youtube, I just thought that they'd rather have main advertisements then have more people download their browser for free which won't really help much when it comes to profit.

But, yeah I can see that side too.

j0xPu5R.png

Not being able to find a polite way to say that you don't want to do something.

A friend of mine asked me to act in a play/skit/thing. I'm not really sure what. All I know is that I'm going to be Peter (as in biblical Peter).

I can't act. At all. There's a reason I don't do the act-y events in speech. Plus, I don't really want to do something religious. I dunno, I just don't. But I honestly couldn't come up with a way to say no, since I already said I was free that morning. *sigh*

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

That, and the opposite: not knowing how to tell someone you don't want them to do something. This friend ish who I secretly am beyond annoyed with all the time wants to get her nails done just like mine (they are pretty cool if I may say so myself), but I don't want her to. I'll gag if she has them that way Friday, and full out vomit if she wants pictures of our nails together. I already have them to somewhat match my closest friend, I don't want to also match annoying girl. Trend setting nice, being copied by someone annoying not.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Seriously though. Youtube is utterly free. There is absolutely no cost unless you want to pay for an extra special account. You should be grateful it even exists.

I tend to get annoyed when people complain about free stuff in general. The only thing that comes close to that in terms of annoyance is when people complain about something not being free.

But I honestly couldn't come up with a way to say no, since I already said I was free that morning. *sigh*

Never tell anyone when you are free.

That is key to being able to say "No" when ever.

But really, all you have to say is "No thanks". When asked, just tell the truth. It's really that simple guys.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Youtube advertisements and comments mentioning Justin Bieber or Chuck Norris. I also really hate

comments that says "Thumbs up if you think [blah blah blah]. I always give them thumbs down

and mark as spam whenever I see it.

For some reason, the Today thread in Tipit offtopic forums pisses me off. I never posted on

that thread not even once.

Youtube advertisements and comments mentioning Justin Bieber or Chuck Norris. I also really hate

comments that says "Thumbs up if you think [blah blah blah]. I always give them thumbs down

and mark as spam whenever I see it.

This. I saw a comment once that said that and it got a lot of thumbs ups, lol.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Ive never gotten a commercial either.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Ambiguous texts.

"Your day might be great, but mine sucks and that's all I can say"

"Why?"

Granted, I did reply an hour later because I had been sleeping, but still, it's been a couple hours since I replied and three since the initial text! I have a phone call to make when she's at lunch.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Yeah, Google does own Youtube, I just thought that they'd rather have main advertisements then have more people download their browser for free which won't really help much when it comes to profit.

But, yeah I can see that side too.

It's still more people using their product. They win either way.

For some reason, the Today thread in Tipit offtopic forums pisses me off. I never posted on

Actually, you've posted on it twice :P

http://forum.tip.it/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=who&t=195466

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Actually, you've posted on it twice :P

http://forum.tip.it/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=who&t=195466

Oh wow... 468 times for me in that one.

Working Saturdays. I've been at my job for almost 3 and a half years and people who started in February are getting Saturdays off while I'm being forced to work.

People on Facebook:

"make a insult jokingly> haha, jkjk"

You don't need to type 'jk'... Ugh. Just irks me, doesn't make me rage though.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

People on Facebook:

"make a insult jokingly> haha, jkjk"

You don't need to type 'jk'... Ugh. Just irks me, doesn't make me rage though.

It seems a lot of people on facebook are internet-challenged except for nerds...

especially my brother who misspells every. [bleep]ing. word., thinking it looks cool. And it's just annoying.

Ambiguous texts.

"Your day might be great, but mine sucks and that's all I can say"

"Why?"

Granted, I did reply an hour later because I had been sleeping, but still, it's been a couple hours since I replied and three since the initial text! I have a phone call to make when she's at lunch.

This, especially when it's a "My life sucks" kind of post on Facebook and when you ask what's wrong you get "text me" or "i don't wanna talk about it"

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

It seems a lot of people on facebook are internet-challenged

Yeah. Lots are actually just grammar-challenged. :razz:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg