Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Glee.

If your referring to the show:

Worse than the actual show are the obsessive no-life fans. They're obnoxious. They play the music EVERYWHERE THEY GO. And, many of these insane Glee fans I know go into a bit of shock when drinking or sex is mentioned on an episode.

rageragerage

Absolutely false. I love Glee, I watch every episode and if I can't see it I record it. I do not play the music everywhere I go, and I would be happier if there was more drinking or sex involved in an episode. More realistic.

Plox to not be making thee generalizations plees.

I fixed it I think. I was just going off because of a certain obsessive sheltered Glee fan who I'm not a fan of.

The show kinda sucks, but Dianna Agron is a goddess.

Staurolite.png

I live in Belgium, which is a pretty good place to be a biker: bike lanes at most roads, only rarely do you need to drive on the road, and that's usually on suburban roads or any other roads where cars have enough space to just pass the biker(s) by. I will admit that I can do some pretty stupid [cabbage] as a biker though, I've probably pissed off my share of drivers, but hey, I've been nearly run over more than once without it being my fault so I guess we're even, drivers.

Also people complaining about 6 hours of sleep. I get 6 hours of sleep daily and I'm fine.

If I get 6 hours, anymore, I consider myself lucky.

Loud thunder at 5am. 3 times in the last 2 weeks I have been woke up by it... I don't have to be up until noon.

Some people can't run on that amount of sleep I'm suffering the entire day.

And it's not soemthing I think I'll get used to, as I got that amount throughout the entire school year, almost.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Getting bike pedals off of bikes.

Nuff said.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Maybe you want to replace the flimsy plastic pedals with stronger metal pedals?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

When my mom is done on the computer, she never logs out. So that makes it hard to know if she's actually off the computer or just has to do something else at the moment. Which is annoying in itself, but she logs out of everything like Facebook and her e-mail when she could have just left it open and logged off the computer...

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

When my mom is done on the computer, she never logs out. So that makes it hard to know if she's actually off the computer or just has to do something else at the moment. Which is annoying in itself, but she logs out of everything like Facebook and her e-mail when she could have just left it open and logged off the computer...

I hated when people did that at school. No computers available apart from one which has no-one using it yet it's logged in.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I hated when people did that at school. No computers available apart from one which has no-one using it yet it's logged in.

Log them out and log in. How hard is that?

PM me for fitocracy invite

I hated when people did that at school. No computers available apart from one which has no-one using it yet it's logged in. *And locked

Sorry, should have made that clearer.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

When people say the "F word" using 'e' instead of 'u'. If you're going to swear, just do it. It's not any less offensive for substituting a vowel.

Agreed.

It just makes me facepalm really. When you start to reach a certain age you start not caring about swearing in general. Obviously you can't in situations (eg. an employer), but between friends it's not really a big deal.

j0xPu5R.png

I hated when people did that at school. No computers available apart from one which has no-one using it yet it's logged in. *And locked

Sorry, should have made that clearer.

Power off, power on

If they forget to lock it, [ForbiddenSite].org

EDIT: Teehee, they block the party of lemons

Loud, obnoxious, children at formal events.

THIS.

OT:

People who care too much about achievements/trophies.

My friends laugh at me because my trophy level (or whatever the hell it's called) on PSN is only 4. I don't give two [cabbage]s. Forcing myself to seek out things in games just for some virtual trophies is a chore.

THIS.

OT:

People who care too much about achievements/trophies.

My friends laugh at me because my trophy level (or whatever the hell it's called) on PSN is only 4. I don't give two [cabbage]s. Forcing myself to seek out things in games just for some virtual trophies is a chore.

Some of them are pretty fun to go after, though. But yeah, I don't care too much for them either.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

People on Facebook who post statuses like, "I need to be stronger, and keep moving on, even though I lost him. My loved one."

Seriously, go cry about your break-up somewhere else. I don't want to hear about your overblown drama on Facebook.

People on Facebook who post statuses like, "I need to be stronger, and keep moving on, even though I lost him. My loved one."

Seriously, go cry about your break-up somewhere else. I don't want to hear about your overblown drama on Facebook.

There's a girl I have as a friend who posts a status like "Why does this always happen to me? :/" every hour and a half or so.

:wall:

Edit: This is her status from 14 minutes ago:

"If one person asks me that one more time imma loose it ! :@"

Then in 4 minutes, according to facebook:

"wow ! when I'm not my self you can't expect me not to say stuff I don't mean or not remeber thingg ! I said I was sorry. -_____-"

I've never understood why people don't delete people like that. I added my cousin a while ago, and she was like that. She lasted 2 days before I deleted her.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I've never understood why people don't delete people like that. I added my cousin a while ago, and she was like that. She lasted 2 days before I deleted her.

Oh god, I read this completely wrong.

I just glanced at it and read, "I dated my cousin a while ago, and she was like that"

I went O_O

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Oh god, I read this completely wrong.

I just glanced at it and read, "I dated my cousin a while ago, and she was like that"

I went O_O

Well, I do live in hick country.

One of my classmates went to prom with her cousin. Apparently it was very awkward.

I'm pretty sure it was a "I don't want to go alone, and the person I wanted to go with won't go with me" kind of thing. Kearney's a big enough town that incest is a little difficult to justify.