Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

I can understand the people who said 16 because that random subtraction symbol could throw you off, but why would so many people put 0?!

It's Facebook, I'm not surprised at all.

Pretty interesting how you spent time copying + pasting and typing that up.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

There are a lot of stupid people on facebook.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

My dad turns off the radio before he turns off the car. That's fine in his own car, but since we work in the same area now we've been driving my car there and back (better mileage) and when I go to drive later only to find the radio is off... I mean yea, it's one button, but still.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I have the back and knees of an old man. If I bend over to pick something up it hurts really badly to immediately straighten up, I have to go very slowly. If I sit cross-legged or bend my knees like that for over a minute or two it hurts badly dry.gif

I share the knee problem. I have had it for 12 years, now.

Whenever my dad drives my car he has to take down the student parking pass from the mirror and place it in random places in the center console... Then if I don't find it and they do an inspection I'm going to get yelled at because of his whateverness.

My allergies.

Stupid people (no wai)

People who don't like certain types of music and can't give a reason why

Our high school's drumline. They've had the same cadences for the past ten years at least. and still suck.

people who tailgate when I'm doing the speed limit

people who think I can't eat sugar because I have diabetes

people who pronounce diabetes die a beet us

insurance companies

people who hate windows 7 because they're to lazy to customize it (ie my family)

people who still use IE

people who have spellcheck available but still ask how to spell things

not getting free super saver shipping on stuff from amazon/having to look specifically for goods that have that because I'm a miser

taylor swift on owl city's related artists

Whenever my dad drives my car he has to take down the student parking pass from the mirror and place it in random places in the center console... Then if I don't find it and they do an inspection I'm going to get yelled at because of his whateverness.

My allergies.

Stupid people (no wai)

Our high school's drumline. They've had the same cadences for the past ten years at least. and still suck.

insurance companies

people who hate windows 7 because they're to lazy to customize it (ie my family)

people who still use IE

not getting free super saver shipping on stuff from amazon/having to look specifically for goods that have that because I'm a miser

People who drive the speed limit

Kids with allergies (it's their own damn responsibility to make sure they're not eating their allergen) in school

People who expect free anything

People who expect high school bands to be anything other than not very good

:razz:

PM me for fitocracy invite

My allergies.

Stupid people (no wai)

insurance companies

people who still use IE

People who drive the speed limit

Kids with allergies (it's their own damn responsibility to make sure they're not eating their allergen) in school

People who expect free anything

People who expect high school bands to be anything other than not very good

:razz:

People who expect all high school bands to be bad, without having listened enough to hear a good group. SHAMELESS SELF-PLUG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pGY5WTkwng

To be fair, music is subjective. Either you like it or you don't.

People that jump on the bandwagon.

When you cook something and everyone else eats it and leaves you with a small portion/nothing.

j0xPu5R.png

To be fair, music is subjective. Either you like it or you don't.

People that jump on the bandwagon.

When you cook something and everyone else eats it and leaves you with a small portion/nothing.

When I come out of foods class and random people in the hallway ask me for food. I DON"T EVEN KNOW YOU! gtfo.

Staurolite.png

When I come out of foods class and random people in the hallway ask me for food. I DON"T EVEN KNOW YOU! gtfo.

I never had any of our food. I wasn't trusting the group I was in. I think we gave half of it to the french teacher.

Wet bathroom floors. If you get out of the shower while wet and drip on the floor... soak it up.

4,000th post

Just cause.

4,001. Sorry.

Co-workers annoy me so much. Always whining about stupid things that don't need to be whined about.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

4,000th post

Just cause.

4,001. Sorry.

Co-workers annoy me so much. Always whining about stupid things that don't need to be whined about.

I know, I hate people that complain about minor annoyances. I wish each of them would get a smack in the face.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

When people treat workers/servers at stores or restaurants like [wagon] for no reason.

Seriously just pisses me off.

Yeah, if they get something wrong its okay to tell them, but you don't have to flip the [bleep] out. Seriously, holy [cabbage].

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

When people treat workers/servers at stores or restaurants like [wagon] for no reason.

Yeah, if they get something wrong its okay to tell them, but you don't have to flip the [bleep] out. Seriously, holy [cabbage].

This, my dad did this once, lost his temper. He was under stress because we were waiting for my mom's delayed flight to come in after Christmas, but it scared me and it was embarrassing that he overreacted that way. Nobody gets anything out of that situation.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

It's even worse when the person did absolutely nothing wrong. When my friend was working as a waitress some guy asked if she knew how to play 52 Pick Up and then threw a deck of cards at her. What makes people do things like that?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

My uncle walked into a rather expensive restaurant and yelled at all of them about the food prices. Thankfully I decided not to go with him.

I heard about this from my rather angry aunt.

j0xPu5R.png

Then you have to roll your eyes when "businesses look for people with great communication skills."

:rolleyes:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg