Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

People in my Japanese class.

So glad the last day in the class was today.

Holy [cabbage], they make me want to kill myself.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

It is pretty much the easiest class I've taken in my life and over half the students have C's or below.

Most of the kids don't pay attention in class at all. Which wouldn't be a problem if they understood the material.

I don't pay attention and its so [bleep]ing easy.

People still complain about writing in hiragana AFTER WE'VE BEEN IN THE CLASS A WHOLE [bleep]ING YEAR.

Not to mention the teacher basically babies them and doesn't live up to his word.

He said that anyone with a C or below would be dropped. Which would mean about 10 people out of 30 would be left.

No one was dropped. Its so [bleep]ing stupid.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Allergies. As in seasonal allergies. So annoying.

Yay for Claritin I guess.

I just wear sunglasses.

elknight, that's pretty stupid. Nothing you can really do about it though, is there ?

Nope, there are no IB Japanese classes, which I would take if I could.

I might be able to convince the teacher that I could do self study next year though.

Since the same people will be in the class next year.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Really, no IB Japanese class? That sucks; would be a really easy HL testing class. I regret choosing Spanish (I chose it in 7th grade, now I'm kind of stuck with it). Not only is it harder than Mandarin/Japanese*, but our teacher is a [bleep]ing moron who should have been fired years ago. She constantly gets in trouble with the administration, she can't teach, her curriculum is completely disorganized, and everybody (not an exaggeration) hates her. Fortunately there's another great Spanish teacher, who I honestly hope I get next year.

*I don't know if the language itself is easier, but the class definitely is.

uhhh Rogers not sending through 1/10 of my text messages, same for ones I receive. It leads to very sticky situations, and theres no real excuse for dropping text messages other than you're a [cabbage]ty useless cellphone carrier that I want to punch in the genitals.

hiccup.png

People who don't stop at crosswalks when there are pedestrians and cops wasting time looking for speeders when they could make an easy 200$ fining people who don't stop. I have to cross about 4-5 crosswalks on my bike to get to school, so my only solution is to wait til the near side doesn't have cars and sit in the middle of the road. Generally people will stop so the other cars don't have to wait <_<

PM me for fitocracy invite

People who don't stop at crosswalks when there are pedestrians and cops wasting time looking for speeders when they could make an easy 200$ fining people who don't stop. I have to cross about 4-5 crosswalks on my bike to get to school, so my only solution is to wait til the near side doesn't have cars and sit in the middle of the road. Generally people will stop so the other cars don't have to wait <_<

I always stop for pedestrians but some people just really need to walk faster. Also, people need to jog and ride their bikes on the sidewalk. You can easily move out of the way when you meet a person on the sidewalk, not so much when it's a damn car on the street.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

There's a local crossing guard who annoys the hell out of me. When she has kids to cross, she stops cars over 15 seconds before the kids actually begin to cross the road. I timed it, she's never stopped cars while giving the kids 15 seconds to get to the bloody crosswalk. And it's a fairly busy road.

uhhh Rogers not sending through 1/10 of my text messages, same for ones I receive. It leads to very sticky situations, and theres no real excuse for dropping text messages other than you're a [cabbage]ty useless cellphone carrier that I want to punch in the genitals.

That's because Rogers is a [cabbage]ty useless carrier. $120 a month for 5gb of data? Go [bleep] yourself. I get unlimited data as part of my plan, and its under $50 with fees and everything.

Seriously though. Youtube is utterly free. There is absolutely no cost unless you want to pay for an extra special account. You should be grateful it even exists.

I tend to get annoyed when people complain about free stuff in general. The only thing that comes close to that in terms of annoyance is when people complain about something not being free.

I was mourning for my free hardcore... quoth the server, '404.'

td2sig.jpg

When there is CLEARLY something wrong with my girlfriend, I ask her "What is wrong?" and get the response "Nothing."

or

I ask her what she would like to do and get the response, "It doesn't matter babe."

Turnpikes.png

When there is CLEARLY something wrong with my girlfriend, I ask her "What is wrong?" and get the response "Nothing."

or

I ask her what she would like to do and get the response, "It doesn't matter babe."

She would get annoyed if you didn't.

People on Facebook:

"make a insult jokingly> haha, jkjk"

You don't need to type 'jk'... Ugh. Just irks me, doesn't make me rage though.

This. It's even worse when they type "jkjk haha love u" or something like that. People think they can say whatever they want no matter how terrible or insulting it actually is as long as they type that afterwards.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Translates into "There IS something wrong and you better damn well find out what and fix it or else I'm going to be extremely mad."

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Translates into "There IS something wrong and you better damn well find out what and fix it or else I'm going to be extremely mad."

It should be established that if somebody says "nothing" then you're completely absolved of responsibility for fixing the problem because obviously they don't care enough to directly tell you what's wrong.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

It should be established that if somebody says "nothing" then you're completely absolved of responsibility for fixing the problem because obviously they don't care enough to directly tell you what's wrong.

Agreed.

You can ask about it more, but if you go around acting like a detective it could get sort of creepy really.

j0xPu5R.png

Mormons who get pissed when you don't want to talk to them/eager beavers.

I encountered three the other day in under an hour. Too much to handle...

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Agreed.

You can ask about it more, but if you go around acting like a detective it could get sort of creepy really.

Unfortunately girls aren't that simple. They're crazy.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Agreed.

Unfortunately girls aren't that simple. They're crazy.

Another situation is that it could be you in general. Meaning, they don't want to talk about it because it involves you. *referring to whoever had the problem*

j0xPu5R.png