Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Parents who don't parent.

Seriously, I'm trying to enjoy my evening, swinging at the local park while listening to music, and this little kid keeps running in front of me. I almost hit him three times.

And guess what? The father doesn't do [cabbage]. He just sits back and occasionally tells them to stop, and they keep doing it.

I shouldn't have my evening ruined just because a father cannot handle his children. I was coming so close to just going off and yelling at the kid.

I really admire you for your will power. I would have closed my eyes and just let the kid try to dodge it himself.

Depression.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Seriously, I'm trying to enjoy my evening, swinging at the local park while listening to music, and this little kid keeps running in front of me. I almost hit him three times.

And guess what? The father doesn't do [cabbage]. He just sits back and occasionally tells them to stop, and they keep doing it.

I shouldn't have my evening ruined just because a father cannot handle his children. I was coming so close to just going off and yelling at the kid.

Let him get hit. Not your fault, and it'll teach both of them to shape up.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Let him get hit. Not your fault, and it'll teach both of them to shape up.

By the sounds of it, it was a pretty little kid, so he really didn't know better, and if he hit if it could cause some serious harm. It'd wake the father up, but could hurt the kid a lot.

Exams annoy the hell out of me.

Well at least jump off and put the fear of god into the kid. He'll probably run and hide.

Exams are great. Takes 1-2 hrs per exam and no HW.

For me, it's more "Great, I have to go to school for a full week to do 4 one-hour exams" when I could finish them in a single day.

Myself. More specifically my inability to talk to anyone and my own stupidity. That's what annoys me.

Depression.

Oh, you're in THAT phase...

But if you're not, you might wanna go see somebody.

Staurolite.png

When people post things on Facebook CONSTANTLY.

"Playing New Vegas"

"Goin down the street to get some chips"

"Blowdrying my hair"

Isn't that Twitter crap? :razz:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Curvy-girls-do-it-betteronly-a-dog-wants-a-bone/161549607192467

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Proud-BBWs/102789153149099

http://www.facebook.com/pages/BBW-USA/103250126403965

http://www.facebook.com/pages/HIPS-AND-CURVES-NOT-SKIN-AND-BONE-/143065979040782

And such. You should not be proud to be fat - it is unhealthy and unnatural. I'm not saying you should try to fit society's perfect person images either, just that there's no reason to be proud or shove your self-confidence down people's throats.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Forming a page on Facebook, where no one is forcing you to visit.

How is that forcing it down your throat? Live and let live.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Obnoxious kids.

I've been having such bad luck lately trying to have a nice evening.

Tonight, I'm swinging, having a good time, when two kids (5th grade they said they were in) came along. One went on the swing next to me.

They played a game where the goal was to throw a basketball at the one on the swing and try to knock them down. Seriously? How obnoxious can you get? So, I have to dodge the basketball AND the kid because he's swinging side to side trying to dodge it.

Oh yeah, and when they came along, they said to me, "If you get hit, it's not our fault". Damn right it's your fault. I wish I would've just went off when they started and told them to go do it another time in a yelling/rude fashion. But can you honestly blame me if I did do that? They were being obnoxious and rude in the first place by making me have to dodge their basketball for their idiotic game.

So I say out loud, "Screw this" and walk home.

What should I say when this kind of crap happens, TIF?

[bleep] off?

Or throw their ball into a large body of water, either one.

Obnoxious kids.

I've been having such bad luck lately trying to have a nice evening.

Tonight, I'm swinging, having a good time, when two kids (5th grade they said they were in) came along. One went on the swing next to me.

They played a game where the goal was to throw a basketball at the one on the swing and try to knock them down. Seriously? How obnoxious can you get? So, I have to dodge the basketball AND the kid because he's swinging side to side trying to dodge it.

Oh yeah, and when they came along, they said to me, "If you get hit, it's not our fault". Damn right it's your fault. I wish I would've just went off when they started and told them to go do it another time in a yelling/rude fashion. But can you honestly blame me if I did do that? They were being obnoxious and rude in the first place by making me have to dodge their basketball for their idiotic game.

So I say out loud, "Screw this" and walk home.

Swing as high as you can and if you hit the one on the swing, say "You got hit, not my fault." That or catch the ball and kick it off in the distance. That's what I'd do anyway.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Things than annoy me:

(Old) people driving 30KM/H where 50 is allowed. Crying babies. Warm beer. My gf nagging my ears off to do stuff while I'm playing RS. Emokids. Strange people staring at my gf not even hiding the fact they're staring. My cat who puts its claws in every possible piece of furnature in the living room, even my legs. Justin Bieber. Drunk people who try and start a conversation with me but are unable to talk and keep mumbling and when you look away they touch you to get your attention back but they still keep mumbling. Gasoline prices. Trolls on forums. Fat women wearing tight shirts so you see their bellies hanging over their belt. Fat men wearing sloppy jeans so u can almost see half of their backsides. Warm beer. People trying to take part in a discussion about politics but have no clue what they're talking about. Animal abuse. People who smoke and blow smoke in your face without knowing they do. People who smoke in general. When I wanna make love to the lady and she says she's too tired. My gf who wants to make love when I'm too tired. People who snore. People talking during a movie. Warm beer, definately.

Alot more but I'm getting annoyed spending too much time typing here...

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

Things than annoy me:

And we thank you for sparing us that wall of text with no sense of organization.

Things than annoy me:

(Old) people driving 30KM/H where 50 is allowed. Crying babies. Warm beer. My gf nagging my ears off to do stuff while I'm playing RS. Emokids. Strange people staring at my gf not even hiding the fact they're staring. My cat who puts its claws in every possible piece of furnature in the living room, even my legs. Justin Bieber. Drunk people who try and start a conversation with me but are unable to talk and keep mumbling and when you look away they touch you to get your attention back but they still keep mumbling. Gasoline prices. Trolls on forums. Fat women wearing tight shirts so you see their bellies hanging over their belt. Fat men wearing sloppy jeans so u can almost see half of their backsides. Warm beer. People trying to take part in a discussion about politics but have no clue what they're talking about. Animal abuse. People who smoke and blow smoke in your face without knowing they do. People who smoke in general. When I wanna make love to the lady and she says she's too tired. My gf who wants to make love when I'm too tired. People who snore. People talking during a movie. Warm beer, definately.

I hate crying babies too. Wanna share a warm beer and talk about it?

What is this [bleep]ing [cabbage].

I cannot find the office space damn it feels to be a gangsta scene anywhere on the internet.

The one of youtube got deleted, [bleep]ing great.

Holy [cabbage] this makes me mad.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

People that don't use their turn signals.

They piss me off so much.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

What is this [bleep]ing [cabbage].

I cannot find the office space damn it feels to be a gangsta scene anywhere on the internet.

The one of youtube got deleted

What!?!?!?

Edit: Also, the "debate" between Richard Dawkins and Wendy Wright. And Bill O'Reilly.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.