Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

There's nothing wrong with watching MLP - nothing. I can't believe that some of you are so petty as to still call people names over their interests, at the very least it's probably hypocritical (most people here have 'unusual' interests by 'normal' standards - browsing a RuneScape forum being one).

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

What an unfair world we live in, huh?

It's okay for girls to like things intended for males, but frowned upon for guys to like girly things.

Yaay double standards! Fun for everyone! Except manly men, but if you're the type of man that eats chainsaws for breakfast and wrestles bears, criticizing you for liking MLP is... Not recommended :razz:

I love the taste of chainsaws in the morning.

And I have a friend who convinced people in New Zealand that every Canadian male wrestles bears in their spare time.

So :shades:

I personally don't get the MLP fad, but I allow everyone to have a few odd interests without criticizing their sanity and/or manliness.

I don't care if you like it on your own, but when it spills over everywhere else and I keep hearing about it, it gets very annoying.

I think (I don't know why, I have a hunch) that most of the men who like it would not like it/watch it if it was not first a meme on the interwebz.

PM me for fitocracy invite

People that refer to musicians or athletes by their first names as if they know them personally. That and referring to their favorite sports team as "we" as if they are part of it. Like: "Oh we had a great game last Sunday against the Cowboys, I'm glad we won!" I love my favorite teams and musicians but I am a fan, not a member of the team or the band.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I don't even get the channel it's on, so even if I wanted to try it, I couldn't.

There's this magical place called the internet. In the internet, there's a far off land called the kingdom of Youtube.

Apple and Steve Jobs piss me off. Apple's markup on their products pisses me off. Apple screwing with its developers pisses me off ($99 a year to develop for iOS, and then they take 30% of what you sell...).

I'm pretty sure its racist and intolerant too, except its fanboys are too dense to see it:

[hide]

apple_rainbow_logo.jpeg

Apple-Logo-apple-41156_1024_768.jpg

(note the new logo is suspiciously white, instead of rainbow)

[/hide]

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Windows is more diverse than apple. See how colorful it is?

♪♪ And I'm not done

In CoD when I start shooting someone first and have hitmarkers and hear my shots hitting them and then they turn around and kill me in 1 or 2 shots (with an assault rifle). What's worse is when I'm somewhat close to someone so I try to sprint up to them and knife to save ammo and I get shot down before I even get close. When I'm shooting someone else and moving backward, they can somehow run up and knife. Why does it not work for me??? CoD is frustrating but I still like it for some reason.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

If anything, the reason for the white is because it gives a surgical, clean feel, very smooth. That's Apple's "thing".

And black isn't clean? You racist.

♪♪ And I'm not done

If anything, the reason for the white is because it gives a surgical, clean feel, very smooth. That's Apple's "thing".

iPad's and iPhones are both black. Jeez.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Show me where I say that please.

PM me for fitocracy invite

HE'S JOKING YOU GUYS.

I'M STILL PISSED OFF AT APPLE.

♪♪ And I'm not done

online summer school.

I thought it was going to be easy but it's so time-consuming. It'll take ~10 hours to finish the course + I need to take a final exam at the school. Still, better than going to school for 6 hours a day for 3 weeks.

Last year, they didn't even collect homework; this year we actually have to submit it online....balls.