Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

I noticed the same people who have that as a quote are the same people who write, "Oh no, I lost the love of my life!" or "You only pretended to love me" as their statuses.

*one week later*

"I'm in love again"

*is dating same person from last week*

The best I've seen is: "I love you so much, 1 Week Today Hun <3"

I didn't know whether this was a joke or serious..

Some girl just posted this on her facebook: "My favorite number in the alphabet is the color triangle!!!!"

And of course she has like 10 likes on it and desperate guys going on about how she's so creative and funnyrolleyes.gif

:facepalm:

Staurolite.png

Some girl just posted this on her facebook: "My favorite number in the alphabet is the color triangle!!!!"

And of course she has like 10 likes on it and desperate guys going on about how she's so creative and funnyrolleyes.gif

:facepalm:

:Thok Headsmash:

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

It's a variation of the "cute hipster"

almost as good as the statuses that just say "asgikvnorrjvrihierairhi" with no explanation.

Reply: I see what you did there. In your desperate search for attention, you posted a phrase that makes you seem 'totally random' so people will like it, giving you a sense of being adored and loved, even though deep in your heart you know that they are only desperate guys, doing whatever they can to get you to notice them. One day you will realize how pathetic your life is, but by then it will be to late to change your shallow ways.

Or the simpler: [bleep] you you unfunny, uncreative [bleep]

Reply: I see what you did there. In your desperate search for attention, you posted a phrase that makes you seem 'totally random' so people will like it, giving you a sense of being adored and loved, even though deep in your heart you know that they are only desperate guys, doing whatever they can to get you to notice them. One day you will realize how pathetic your life is, but by then it will be to late to change your shallow ways.

Replying with either of those makes ME look like some kind of aspie in that situation, because it would result in all of her friends retaliating, or in the case of the first one, "OMG U WROTE SO MUCH U MUST B SUM KIND OF STALKER".

I agree 100% with this post.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I would never reply to it, but seeing someone like Spork say that would make me laugh heartily.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Video advertisements. I have a data limit with my internet, and me not noticing a page has a video advertisement on it can cost me like 1/4 of my daily usage.

I am the only person who would just rather laugh at it than rather go on some angry keyboard crusade, especially on a facebook status ?

Yeah, seriously.

We should rename this thread "Things on Facebook that annoy the HELL out of you"...

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Well most of the things that annoy us go back to stupid people, they just happen to show up on Facebook a lot (though I usually just don't add them in the first place).

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

People who believe stereotypes are fact.

There was this really stupid girl in HYT cc today, she was being all anti-american and seemed convinced that the stereotypes of americans HAVE to be true because of the ones she's seen. Oh well, it provided some laughs for the day.

People that talk too much. :angry:

People who don't talk, who just sit and stare at you judgementally.

I don't judge. :wink:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg