Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

What is lucid dreaming? I keep hearing it come up in different places yet I have no idea what it means...

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

When tipit is down on a day I have nothing to do.

This, and for some reason it started working only a half an hour ago for me. Damn DNS. <_<

When you wake up and you can't move or breathe, and you pass out from not being able to breathe. Aka, sleep paralysis. Basically when you pass out after you can breathe because you're not consciously withholding your breathe.

j0xPu5R.png

Luckily for me, I had plenty of BFBC2 to play in the meantime <3

Anyways, [cabbage] deaths in videogames. I most always accept legitimate deaths, but once in a while I die and have no idea how it could possibly happen (eg. today a guy knifed me from behind).

PM me for fitocracy invite

Idiot characters in movies, especially in those suspense action movies where the man's gotta save his girl/wife.

Being chased by a car? Run in the middle of the street!

Bad guy's in front of you and you got a gun? Fight him with your fists!

Finally rescued your girl/wife while holding the bad guy at gunpoint? Pull your gun away to hug and comfort your wife!

And of course, not wounding the bad guys. One bullet through his right hand and through his foot, he's 80% less harmful!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

And of course, not wounding the bad guys. One bullet through his right hand and through his foot, he's 80% less harmful!

One bullet through the head, he's 100% less harmful!

That annoys me the most in movies. JUST. SHOOT HIM. Ever seen the ending to Hook? The Robin Williams was practically too dumb to live.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

When tipit is down on a day I have nothing to do.

This. I tried refreshing every hour at least.

wonder why it was down, haha. laughed my ass off

My brother thinks lucid dreaming is impossible.

HOW? THERE'S SO MUCH EVIDENCCCEEEEE.

i have lucid dreams every single time when im sleepin and that is so [bleep]ing annoying.

back2topic-> [bleep]s

You have lucid dreams every time you sleep? Boy, I wish I had your special ability.

But you are likely trolling.

OT:

The word "Love".

Teenage girls overuse it. The word has become meaningless to me.

OT:

The word "Love".

Teenage girls overuse it. The word has become meaningless to me.

This. What's even worse are their facebook statuses like "OMG I've talked to him twice on facebook! I love him so much!"

Disgusting.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

This.

But they do use it on their editted photos. You know the ones with a "deep" quote about love/life/relationships and a furry frame and all that jazz. Annoying tbh

It's probably been said, but people posting "Deep", "Philosophical" quotes as Facebook statuses. In texting English. The more cliche it is, the better. Same goes for supposedly deep song lyrics, usually Bob Marley.

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something." - Eminem

That's always a favorite. Too bad it was actually said by Winston Churchill, but hey, who's he anyways?

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something." - Eminem

"Say what again! Say what again! I dare ya! I double dare ya, mother[bleep]!" - Mother Teresa

Anyway, I agree with the posting of "Deep" quotes on Facebook. Especially since they're usually completely irrelevant, the poster doesn't understand the quote at all, or it gets ruined by the fact that nothing on Facebook can be taken seriously.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Regardless of who posts it, any deep quote on Facebook is going to be viewed as "Wow, stop trying to be deep douchebag"

Facebook's 50% communicating, 50% doing [cabbage] that you think will make you look cool, even though no one's caring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2p5svFJ9cQ&feature=topvideos_music

THIS [bleep]ING GUY.

I just hate his voice, his hair, his face, EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM.

Gaaaah

And no, I don't watch his videos, this is the first time I've seen one.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

I can near enough guarantee that any one of you will have a girl (or a guy) added on Facebook that has that as a quote. It can be a fair indication that the person is indeed a bit of a [bleep], in my experience.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

I can near enough guarantee that any one of you will have a girl (or a guy) added on Facebook that has that as a quote. It can be a fair indication that the person is indeed a bit of a [bleep], in my experience.

I don't get the point of that quote, you're trying to sound clever and smart about the world but end up looking like some massive idiot.

People (specifically girls) staring at you and then talking to their friends in a foreign language... Bloody French people.

Translation: "I'm an [wagon], so here's me trying to pretend it's a strength."

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

I noticed the same people who have that as a quote are the same people who write, "Oh no, I lost the love of my life!" or "You only pretended to love me" as their statuses.

I noticed the same people who have that as a quote are the same people who write, "Oh no, I lost the love of my life!" or "You only pretended to love me" as their statuses.

*one week later*

"I'm in love again"

*is dating same person from last week*