Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

The fact that google and youtube accounts are linked. Especially since I primarily use a different account for both.

[bleep] you google.

This so much. It won't let me stay logged into youtube, but logged off gmail at the same time...

Yes. Soooooo annoying. Espeically now since I've been using google music.

And my youtube account is a different account. Pain in the ass really.

What I do is have one of them logged in to my account in one browser (Google Chrome) and then have the other logged in to Firefox so they don't log each other out. But now if you're e-mailing someone and watching youtube, well... that's a whole nother annoyance.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

When women go like this on Facebook in their status':

"thanks for hurting me again. jerk. obviously why you're not around anymore please leave me alone :'("

MAYBE, just MAYBE you should stop dating [bleep]ing idiots and either stay single or date a nicer guy. Honestly, women complain about a guy and how much of a ass, jerk etc they are, and end up dating the same type over and over. Makes me get to the point where I want to slap them and say "STOP DATING THEM! I KNOW PLENTY OF OTHER GUYS YOU COULD DATE WHO ARENT TOTAL ASSHATS!"

Gawd. :wall:

=D>

Amen.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

The fact that google and youtube accounts are linked. Especially since I primarily use a different account for both.

[bleep] you google.

This so much. It won't let me stay logged into youtube, but logged off gmail at the same time...

Yes. Soooooo annoying. Espeically now since I've been using google music.

And my youtube account is a different account. Pain in the ass really.

What I do is have one of them logged in to my account in one browser (Google Chrome) and then have the other logged in to Firefox so they don't log each other out. But now if you're e-mailing someone and watching youtube, well... that's a whole nother annoyance.

Last week, it had me logged into youtube, but had me logged out of gmail. I was so happy, but then two days ago, it logs me out of youtube for no reason. It's not too big of a deal to log in youtube every time I use it, but sometimes I forget to log out.

When women go like this on Facebook in their status':

"thanks for hurting me again. jerk. obviously why you're not around anymore please leave me alone :'("

MAYBE, just MAYBE you should stop dating [bleep]ing idiots and either stay single or date a nicer guy. Honestly, women complain about a guy and how much of a ass, jerk etc they are, and end up dating the same type over and over. Makes me get to the point where I want to slap them and say "STOP DATING THEM! I KNOW PLENTY OF OTHER GUYS YOU COULD DATE WHO ARENT TOTAL ASSHATS!"

Gawd. :wall:

It will never be fixed.

Nice guys and nice girls will rarely date. It is always the jerk guys with the nice girls and the bossy mean girls with the nice guys.

But yeah, it does suck.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Maybe because the "jerk guys" actually have enough confidence to go out there and get girlfriends. I don't think most women want to be treated like crap.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Maybe because the "jerk guys" actually have enough confidence to go out there and get girlfriends. I don't think most women want to be treated like crap.

Assumptions like that are in High School. Right about now in my college setting, everybody's confident enough, just not everyone gets what they want.

Either way, the illogical-ness of it all makes me really not care.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Assumptions like that are in High School. Right about now in my college setting, everybody's confident enough, just not everyone gets what they want.

I highly doubt that.

polvCwJ.gif

Sure, women are attracted to outgoing guys and they do have a higher likelihood of acquiring girlfriends, but once a guy shows the complete jerk side of himself wouldn't it make sense for the woman to realize what he is like and leave? That is the part I do not understand.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I highly doubt that.

So there's only nerdy nice guys and jerks in the world? No in between?

I highly doubt that.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Sure, women are attracted to outgoing guys and they do have a higher likelihood of acquiring girlfriends, but once a guy shows the complete jerk side of himself wouldn't it make sense for the woman to realize what he is like and leave? That is the part I do not understand.

Insecurity, comfort, inexperience. It takes a very strong willed person to stand up for things, and a lot of people are happy to get by with something mediocre.

I highly doubt that.

I highly doubt that.

No, but there are people who are sociable and have confidence, and those who don't.

polvCwJ.gif

Insecurity, comfort, inexperience. It takes a very strong willed person to stand up for things, and a lot of people are happy to get by with something mediocre.

I highly doubt that.

I highly doubt that.

No, but there are people who are sociable and have confidence, and those who don't.

So how is that being a jerk? :x

If I recall, we always make this misunderstanding. There are jerks who treat women like [cabbage], there are nice guys that let women walk on them, and the rest. When did I ever say the people I know were nice guys? I just said they're confident.

Confidence isn't the only sure-way of getting with someone. If some girl walked up to you all confident, would you go on a date with her on that attribute alone? No.

To me it seems like a luck game, so in which case, I advise people to stay cool with it and let things flow.

siggy3s.jpg

Confidence is very different to petulance, arrogance, or even an exaggerated sense of self-importance, all of which are ironically defence mechanisms to cover a lack of self-confidence.

There's little question that self-confidence does help when trying to attract other people though, whether it's sexual or otherwise.

To me it seems like a luck game, so in which case, I advise people to stay cool with it and let things flow.

I'm just gonna single this sentence out if you don't mind.

I feel the same way, except that I'm active about the "luck game" and so, I see it more as a statistics game. I realize now that I'd be stupid if I started singling out girls to flirt with as I can't be sure what type of person they are just by looking at them. I.e. crushes are stupid... I don't judge, therefore I hit on a variety of women. The more the merrier as it's a statistical game, there's probably some sort of constant which guarantees I'll eventually get a girl so I don't fret about it. Just sit down/stand next to a girl, compliment her hair or dress, see if shes interested and either keep talking or leave.

The luck comes into play because I find that I'm very lucky with the girls that do find me interesting, I rarely end up with ones that turn out to be assjerks.

In conclusion, my technique has been working for me which is why I spend 5 hours last night draining all my bodily fluids and therefore nothing in the world could possibly annoy me now.

hiccup.png

When people talking about drinks and use colors as flavors.

I'm sorry but red is not a flavor.

Even I do this sometimes, and it's annoying as hell.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Do they mean red soda like Big Red or Red Flash? Tell them it's just cream soda.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Do they mean red soda like Big Red or Red Flash? Tell them it's just cream soda.

I mean something like Gatorade.

gatorade%20fruit%20punch.jpg

Fruit punch becomes red flavor.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I want a Mt. Dew Code Red right now...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Well, if someone's talking about red gatorade and they say "I like red" that doesn't make sense.

but if they say "I like red Gatorade", then I don't see the problem....

But if it red there are multiple flavors it could be.

Cherry Rush (deep red)

Cherry Rain (light red)

All-Stars Strawberry (red)

Berry Citrus (red)

Fruit Punch (red)

Yes, it would most likely be Fruit Punch, but still.

It's mostly when I ask someone what flavor they want, and they say "red."

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

But if it red there are multiple flavors it could be.

Cherry Rush (deep red)

Cherry Rain (light red)

All-Stars Strawberry (red)

Berry Citrus (red)

Fruit Punch (red)

Yes, it would most likely be Fruit Punch, but still.

It's mostly when I ask someone what flavor they want, and they say "red."

Generally one establishment has one red flavor, so red means whatever flavor they have that is red. I think.

PM me for fitocracy invite