Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

I've removed a couple posts making fun of specific people's posting habits. I realize this is the complaining thread but you should be able to do it in a general sense rather than making examples out of people.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Y_Guy and Rainy_Day. Seriously, get a room. :cool:

EDIT: Apple pisses me off. $1200 for a Macbook Pro, $99/year developer fee, and now I have to buy a new touch because my 2nd generation doesn't support the latest ios, and they won't let me provision it without the latest and greatest?

FU

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Life's unfairness. It hardly ever works out in my favor. There can be a 1% chance of something bad happening to me and it'll happen, every time.

This. Although I'm inclined to believe it has more to do with entropy than mere bad luck.

When my parents order me to go to sleep because I've got to get up early in the morning. They continue to do this despite the fact that I've been getting up with enough time to spare for the last couple of weeks. I wish they wouldn't do things like that.

Inaccurate weather forecasts seen as though I travel by foot everywhere.

People who play music loud on their phone in public.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Life's unfairness. It hardly ever works out in my favor. There can be a 1% chance of something bad happening to me and it'll happen, every time.

Yes, life is unfair. But you have to grow up and deal with it. It's a chore, I know. I have to go through it now.

When something really bad happens: stop and think. What can you do from that moment to improve it. It doesn't have to necessarily fix it, but to improve it.

j0xPu5R.png

People who play music loud on their phone in public.

It's more annoying when it's a song with excessive vulgarity, while the person walks around with a really smug expression. I had to kick someone out of a store I worked at once because they refused to turn "Kim" by Eminem off (If you've heard it, you'd know why I wouldn't want it playing). It's pretty stupid that anyone would do that.

Nyan Cat.

It was funny for the first two days. And then people just kept overusing it and posting it too much, and it just became annoying.

My Little Pony.

It was funny for the first two days. And then people just kept overusing it and posting it too much, and it just became annoying.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

My Little Pony.

Except for how My Little Pony was never funny and the grown men who enjoy it are just weird creepy people who like to watch shows for little girls and pretend they like it for the plot and characters. inb4 bro-ny backlash

Except for how My Little Pony was never funny and the grown men who enjoy it are just weird creepy people who like to watch shows for little girls and pretend they like it for the plot and characters. inb4 bro-ny backlash

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

The MLP thread is enough for me.

What an unfair world we live in, huh?

It's okay for girls to like things intended for males, but frowned upon for guys to like girly things.

It's okay for girls to like things intended for males, but frowned upon for guys to like girly things.

Yaay double standards! Fun for everyone! Except manly men, but if you're the type of man that eats chainsaws for breakfast and wrestles bears, criticizing you for liking MLP is... Not recommended :razz:

Frankly, I'm surprised that we can still mock people for their interests when most OTers are ex-Runescapers, current anime/manga fans, assorted fantasy/sci-fi fans, hipsters, gamers, and wannabe intellectuals. I don't condone mocking people's interests, but this is bound to be the least likely group that should be doing so.

Yaay double standards! Fun for everyone! Except manly men, but if you're the type of man that eats chainsaws for breakfast and wrestles bears, criticizing you for liking MLP is... Not recommended :razz:

Frankly, I'm surprised that we can still mock people for their interests when most OTers are ex-Runescapers, current anime/manga fans, assorted fantasy/sci-fi fans, hipsters, gamers, and wannabe intellectuals. I don't condone mocking people's interests, but this is bound to be the least likely group that should be doing so.

Well said.

But I'm only like one and a half of those :(

Since you've all taken your passive aggressive trolling from the MLP thread to here, I have a question: How does this impact any of you? Most everything pony related things except avatars or signatures stay on the thread, that you aren't required to visit, unless haters bring it up elsewhere. So you don't like something, fine, why are you demonizing people who do? Are you afraid we'll force you to enjoy girly things or something?

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

It was really just an opinion ahhhh what have I done.

"the grown men who enjoy it are just weird creepy people who like to watch shows for little girls and pretend they like it for the plot and characters."

You honestly say that and don't expect some people to take it a bit personally? An opinion is that you don't like the show and you find the thread irritating to read, which I can accept and don't mind you saying. When you assert that the entire male periphery audience is made up of creepy self-denying liars then you're just being hateful.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots