Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Things than annoy me:

(Old) people driving 30KM/H where 50 is allowed. Crying babies. Warm beer. My gf nagging my ears off to do stuff while I'm playing RS. Emokids. Strange people staring at my gf not even hiding the fact they're staring. My cat who puts its claws in every possible piece of furnature in the living room, even my legs. Justin Bieber. Drunk people who try and start a conversation with me but are unable to talk and keep mumbling and when you look away they touch you to get your attention back but they still keep mumbling. Gasoline prices. Trolls on forums. Fat women wearing tight shirts so you see their bellies hanging over their belt. Fat men wearing sloppy jeans so u can almost see half of their backsides. Warm beer. People trying to take part in a discussion about politics but have no clue what they're talking about. Animal abuse. People who smoke and blow smoke in your face without knowing they do. People who smoke in general. When I wanna make love to the lady and she says she's too tired. My gf who wants to make love when I'm too tired. People who snore. People talking during a movie. Warm beer, definately.

Alot more but I'm getting annoyed spending too much time typing here...

Hypocricy and people who are part furniture annoy me greatly.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Signing posts where its completely obvious who you are.

People who do it on facebook really piss me off.

It's fine for emails and whatnot, but on forums or facebook it is just stupid.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Especially on forums, where there's a place to put your signature.

--K4ylan

Especially on forums, where there's a place to put your signature.

--K4ylan

I see what you did there.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

The mods here do it all the time.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Oh, I just remembered another.

SMH.

GAAAAHHH. I hate it.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

What's SMH?

I hate those boy racers who have pimped out cars with the roaring exhausts to compensate for their small penises.

~star_in_the_sky

Super Awesome Tip It Forum Moderator

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

What's SMH?

I hate those boy racers who have pimped out cars with the roaring exhausts to compensate for their small penises.

~star_in_the_sky

Super Awesome Tip It Forum Moderator

SMH means "Shaking my head". I don't know why but that is the most annoying acronym in my opinion...

--riku3220≥you

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Those stupid "(my city)'s Prettiest" Facebook pages that just have pictures of who-ever-created-the-page's female friends (edited with Picnik, no less).

Also, those stupid "VS" pictures where they tag everybody and they comment on who is prettiest.

Anybody who tags me in one of those gets an insta-unfriend.

Those stupid "(my city)'s Prettiest" Facebook pages that just have pictures of who-ever-created-the-page's female friends (edited with Picnik, no less).

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Didn't quite see how that was relevant to my post, but lol'd anyway.

It just reminded me of it.

And people that take everything too seriously piss me off.

And the fact that I can't block questions from my facebook news feed.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Life's unfairness. It hardly ever works out in my favor. There can be a 1% chance of something bad happening to me and it'll happen, every time.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Idk if you want to call it a "stage", but that's essentially what it is. For a few years now.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

This lucid dreaming forum I go to, where they abbreviate even simple phrases. Don't get me wrong, that forum has helped me a lot with learning how to lucid dream, but that just annoys me.

I hate women that make plans just to keep you happy then cancel them at the last minute time after time. It took 206 pages for me to post on this thread, but that is what annoys the hell out of me.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

All [bleep]ing school libraries. To quote Hakaan:

There can be a 1% chance of something bad happening to me and it'll happen, every time.

Eighth Grade: Librarian: You're missing Book 'X'

Me: *Sees stack of Book X. Picks one up with a bad spine. Sees my name in it. Graciously hands it to the librarian.*

No big deal, one small mistake?

Ninth: Librarian: You're missing your Spanish book. (I got a call about it while on vacation on another continent. My parents got pissed off. I was confused as hell)

Me: *gets home. Dad yells at me. We go to the school.*

Me: I'm sure I turned in my book.

Librarian: (smugly) Go see if you find it in that giant stack. You're the only one who didn't turn it in. *hands me my book number*

Me: *looks at stack of books. Finds my book in the middle of the [bleep]ing stack (if it was at the top or bottom, I could almost understand it if it wasn't scanned in.)

Me: I [bleep]ing found it *slams it down on desk*

Librarian: *says some unimportant [cabbage] in a stern voice as I walk away, chuckling students offer me high fives*

At least it can't happen again.

Tenth(this year): Librarian: You're missing your health book.

Me: I didn't even take health, this [cabbage] happens every year!

*silence in room. My History teacher chuckles quietly in the corner. More [cabbage] happens and she shoves her computer screen in my face*

Me: *looks at screen. Sees a picture of a white, blonde kid with blue eyes (who I'm guessing was missing the book). I'm very brown, black hair, brown eyes. I look at the librarian, and walk back to class. Receives an approving pat on the back from History teacher. I then realize I need to actually go check out a health book for this summer*

Today(^two weeks after that incident): Librarian: (on phone) Did you turn in your Spanish textbook? If you don't turn it into the library by 3:00, you won't receive your report card.

Me: *looks at report card on table* Suck my [bleep]. *hangs up*

I swear. Every. [bleep]ing. Year. If this happens again, I'm climbing onto a table, pulling down my pants, taking a [cabbage] on the table, then smearing my textbooks in it. I hope that [bleep] chokes on the dust from her own coffin.

^ Like a boss, haha.

Were you sued btw?

No, but she gives me the evil eye every time I walk in. My English teacher (who I hate, and who hates me) asked why the librarian dislikes me. After I told her, she even agreed with me.