Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Are there even Abyss PK'ers anymore? I thought revenants took over. Or are those gone now?

Abyss crafting was so easy with revs.

Yes, this is RS in everyone's OT.

Oh yeah, revenants, don't get loot from players, etc., etc....

Didn't they remove revenants when free trading went back in?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Are there even Abyss PK'ers anymore? I thought revenants took over. Or are those gone now?

Abyss crafting was so easy with revs.

Yes, this is RS in everyone's OT.

Yeah, wilderness is back, so abyss PKers are back. Green dragon PKers get off easier because most green dragon slayers are bots. Revenants get their own special dungeon.

I really meant Acadian and not Canadian though. Also that's what the flag in my avatar is, the Acadian flag, not the French flag.

...At least I'm sure you didn't mean 'Dinrk". I'm not entirely wrong! :razz:

Yep you did :razz:

I actually thought I wrote more than that, but I guess not :P.

People that stop texting half-way through a conversation for no reason.

Or people who text you, you response and then hear nothing back at all.

I'm always confused at what the point was at starting a conversation if you're going to end it immediately.

I'm always confused at what the point was at starting a conversation if you're going to end it immediately.

Them: Hey there! How's it going?

Me: -long text about how I'm doing, since we haven't talked in a long while - How about you?

*end of conversation*

It's like, did you even care about how I was doing? Or did you just text me to so that you'll feel better knowing that you at least made an effort to show you still exist in my book.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

When I'm looking for a Garage Band port or equivalent to install on PC and EVERY. SINGLE. PAGE. is just a bunch of PC and MAC fanboys [bleep]ing.

That's the only thing I miss from the days of owning a school Mac Book. Garage band.

Man I made some crazy ass songs with that tool.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

People who have their music up so high that everyone in a mile radius can hear it. :wall:

I know this so much. It's why I want to destroy every remotely noisy object my brother uses because of it. To make it worse, he plays his music at really inappropriate times at that level of annoyance such as when I want to sleep, listening to music myself (I choose a quiet volume and actually use my earphones). 'Enraged' doesn't even describe the minimal. <_<

I hate it when people do it with their parked cars in a public place especially, even having the windows down and opening one of the doors just to chat with someone, making it torture for anyone who parks near them.

I've been like 3 or 4 cars back from people in traffic and I could feel their [bleep]ing base in my car. You know what, I like my music a bit loud too sometimes (at hours that are cool with the people I live with, and don't annoy the neighbours), though not nearly as loud as some people. Anyway, I shouldn't be able to hear your music in my car over my music, let alone feel you music when I'm 30 [bleep]ing feet back. My only solace in that case was all his windows were up, which means he'll be stone deaf (at least to base) by the time he's 30. Probably had it up so loud cause he already damaged his hearing and needs it that loud just to hear as loud anymore.

I still have amazing hearing.

I will admit though, I can't blame people for doing it sometimes. Earphones are cool and all, but sometimes you want to feel the base, not just hear it. For that, you need a house to yourself.

And for texting, I refuse to have a conversation that way. I text a bit, to confirm things, or ask/answer a quick question, but if you actually want to talk to me, your going to phone me. And if I want to have a conversation with you, I'm going to call you, not text you. It's not some philosophical issue with texting either, I just hate typing on my phone (I pretty much flat out refused to text before I got a phone with a full keyboard, and I still require my phone to have a full physical keyboard because I hate using touch screen ones).

You're watching a long video separated into parts on youtube, and then just when you get at the last part you find out it has been taken down.

2480+ total

Them: Hey there! How's it going?

Me: -long text about how I'm doing, since we haven't talked in a long while - How about you?

*end of conversation*

It's like, did you even care about how I was doing? Or did you just text me to so that you'll feel better knowing that you at least made an effort to show you still exist in my book.

It's more like in my case to see whether I was still interested which I wasn't so that stopped her quickly.

Chapstick. I hate the feeling of it on my lips. I know I should probably use it, but I'm always scared to move my lips afterwards because it's on there.

Yeah, don't try to understand this fear...

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I quite enjoy the sensation of chapstick too.

Anyway, when you sharpen a pencil and the tip immediately breaks once you being to write something. Then continue that cycle a few more times.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I quite enjoy the sensation of chapstick too.

Anyway, when you sharpen a pencil and the tip immediately breaks once you being to write something. Then continue that cycle a few more times.

This is why I have permanently moved over to the use of pens for everything that doesn't enforce the use of a pencil.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I've always loved using pen for math. Up until college physics, that is. Now I have to use pencil or else my homework would be 10+ pages of crossed out work.

Pink Pearls are you friends. :thumbup:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |