Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

When someone claims they can speak a different language, but when presented with that language they really can't speak it

happened on three different occasions today, all claimed they could speak German, but they only made fools of themselves around me <_<

I know someone who claims he can speak Russian, German, and Spanish in addition to English. His English is only slightly above average, and he knows about one sentence in each of the other three.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Remember yesterday when we were talking about terrible songs? They all just lost the terrible contest.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-youtube-music-videos-that-suck-fun-out-sex/

I second this. I almost forgot about this article, but those are all just awful. I think #2 was the worst song, video aside, with its 5 minutes of mumbling.

Remember yesterday when we were talking about terrible songs? They all just lost the terrible contest.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-youtube-music-videos-that-suck-fun-out-sex/

I second this. I almost forgot about this article, but those are all just awful. I think #2 was the worst song, video aside, with its 5 minutes of mumbling.

And, as the title fittingly implies, they're terrible enough to kill the fun. I feel damaged for hitting "play" on just one of those videos.

When someone claims they can speak a different language, but when presented with that language they really can't speak it

happened on three different occasions today, all claimed they could speak German, but they only made fools of themselves around me <_<

There's a girl in my friend group who claims to be fluent in Japanese. So when we went to Japantown we all used their big photo booth things thinking we could get her to just read the instructions for us. Then we find out she doesn't actually understand it. She can just read it but she has no idea what anything means. She made a huge fool out of herself.

I really don't like that girl and that only added to my dislike.

There's a girl in my friend group who claims to be fluent in Japanese. So when we went to Japantown we all used their big photo booth things thinking we could get her to just read the instructions for us. Then we find out she doesn't actually understand it. She can just read it but she has no idea what anything means. She made a huge fool out of herself.

I really don't like that girl and that only added to my dislike.

That's almost opposite of me. I can hear Japanese and understand bits and pieces of it but I can't read it for crap. I can also identify it from other Asian languages but nobody seems to believe me when I say "That's not Korean, it's Japanese."

Note: I'm nowhere close to being even semi-fluent in Japanese. Everything I know is from a few years of watching subtitled anime. I'm just used to hearing it and seeing the characters.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I'm bewildered by the 'Cracked' song - the title of which is 'If it's true spread your legs baby'

If my interpretation is not wrong, it's just a sweaty guy mumbling in what seems to be an asthma/OCD/anxiety attack for 5 minutes in an attempt to ask an ugly stripper to spread her legs, literally? Uh, what? I'm confused. Why?

I'm bewildered by the 'Cracked' song - the title of which is 'If it's true spread your legs baby'

If my interpretation is not wrong, it's just a sweaty guy mumbling in what seems to be an asthma/OCD/anxiety attack for 5 minutes in an attempt to ask an ugly stripper to spread her legs, literally? Uh, what? I'm confused. Why?

1+_13acb23c760a88a5fd38ae02ba10bdf9.jpg

When I leave a drink in the freezer and forget about it and it explodes. So much wasted thirst-quenching potential.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

The fact that, at 16 years of age, two of my friends have just entered the "cursing makes me cool" stage.

-.-

oh you kids

it's smoking that makes you cool (credentials: was once your age)

fang your friends a pack of reds

reasons to disregard my advice, see; credentials

The fact that, at 16 years of age, two of my friends have just entered the "cursing makes me cool" stage.

-.-

oh you kids

it's smoking that makes you cool (credentials: was once your age)

fang your friends a pack of reds

reasons to disregard my advice, see; credentials

Bravo.

Being nauseous but not being able to throw up; being incredibly tired yet not falling asleep.

Stop sending me mixed messages body, I rely on women to do that.

So today I was again reminded of how much I hate receiving gifts. I'm really grateful for free stuff, but I cannot show any emotion without feeling like it looks like I'm horribly faking it.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

So today I was again reminded of how much I hate receiving gifts. I'm really grateful for free stuff, but I cannot show any emotion without feeling like it looks like I'm horribly faking it.

I'm the exact same way. Christmas/Holidays, birthday, etc. Inside I'm bursting with happiness and thanks, but all I can say is "Sweet, thanks." and that's about it.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

On the topic of people, who can speak many languages, I am quite fluent in at least 3. And I can manage in 2 others aswell. Fluent ones being English, Estonian, Norwegian and the so-so Swedish and Danish (both 'cause of Norwegian, really similar to each other). I have learned 2 more languages in school, Russian and German, in German I think I can get the most basic done but Russian is... meh. I lack in vocabulary.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Inept customer support. It's frustrating that some companies take 2 hours to write a poorly thought out response that should take 20 seconds.

On a completely unrelated note: I'm wondering - do fat people have higher chances of survival during a big flood due to having greater buoyancy?

Inept customer support. It's frustrating that some companies take 2 hours to write a poorly thought out response that should take 20 seconds.

On a completely unrelated note: I'm wondering - do fat people have higher chances of survival during a big flood due to having greater buoyancy?

Yes. Fat has a density a little less than that of water (~0.9 g/ml), as opposed to muscle tissue which is a little denser than water (at ~1.06 g/ml). Eithnicity also has an impact, since say Caucasians tend to have a bit less bone density than say, Africans do, which makes the former more buoyant on average.

Also, next time you are in a pool, take a deep breath and let yourself float upright (as if you were standing up). Your mouth will probably be out of the water. Then slowly let your lungs empty (if you do it too fast you'll have to wait longer without taking a breath because you'll submerge fast enough to build momentum), and see if your eyes are even still above the surface. Some people will flat out sink to the bottom when they do this.

Last night it kinda sounded like someone was on my roof, like someone took a step, or snow was falling on it. That was quite annoying.

^ LOL

I agree, it's pretty slow, but then again I think a lot of people are quitting Rs and any forums etc related to it. I know I quit Rs and most of the forums that had to do with it (except that tif OT is one of the places I like the most).

The lack of forum activity. Some of the more popular threads have barely moved in 5 hours on this subforum - why?!

To the rescue!

Mandatory PE class. All it does is make everyone who isn't super athletic hate school even more. And having it at the beginning of the day wrecks the whole day for me. Maybe we should make things that are actually important mandatory, like science...