Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Do elaborate - what sort of shit? Does he verbally tease you, or is it his apathy for work/school?

All of the above and so much more. He keeps doing new bull shit everytime. So glad he's off to college next year.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I'm starting to get sick of learning about evolution. Not that I don't agree with the concept or anything, but many of the science classes I've been in have felt the need to shoehorn it in to the curriculum. It's like "Yes, I get it! I've known this for most of my life! Can you please go back to teaching introductory psychology now?" -.-

It doesn't help that they don't teach us anything new about it.

Evolution can pretty much be applied to anyhing... in the evolution of toothpicks the latest stage is a facebook page and twitter dedicated to positive experiences & the countermovements set up by Toothpicks Anonymous which will lead to a tiny reshape in the design. Or something like that.

I don't like evolution vs. creationism debates because they can coëxist so all arguments basically go right past eachother >.>.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Evolution can pretty much be applied to anyhing... in the evolution of toothpicks the latest stage is a facebook page and twitter dedicated to positive experiences & the countermovements set up by Toothpicks Anonymous which will lead to a tiny reshape in the design. Or something like that.

True, but I'm complaining that it's always the very basic overview of biologic evolution. That said, the day I made that post I was expecting the same thing in the paleontology class I'm in, only to be pleasantly surprised by the fact that the professor did cover new things, and that the review was just that... Which kind of makes sense since the class deals with fossils of extinct organisms, so you're actually dealing with evolution "firsthand".

In the previously mentioned psychology class, however, no attempt was made to connect the topic to psychology. I think I've posted in this thread about that class before, as well (Protip: If the professor spends the first day of class complaining about how you can't trust professor reviews, get the hell out)... :razz:

Typing a really long response, then deleting it ebcause I realized it wasn't helpful at all.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

That the Gives Me Hope site is unintentionally the most depressing thing ever.

All of them: "Someone that doesn't deserve to have a shitty life does. But at least they're always smiling for the sake of others!"

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

All of them: "Someone that doesn't deserve to have a shitty life does. But at least they're always smiling for the sake of others!"

Yeah... that seriously doesn't give me hope :unsure:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Yeah... that seriously doesn't give me hope :unsure:

After reading the line a few times, it's like I should feel guilty for having any decent moments in life. It might just be weird wording on their part (I hope).

The tif-clique that seems to be emerging.

Care to elaborate?

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

There seems to be a lack of civil discussion in controversial topics now. It seems to be an 'us or them' attitude.

They always were.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

My fear of driving on the road.

Where else were you planning to drive? Or rather on what else?

TO THE CORN FIELD!

I hate how 'time flies when your having fun'. When I am having fun, I want time to slow right the [bleep] down so I can seemingly enjoy it longer.

Feminism. They're not pro-equality, they're pro-women, and in the same vein, anti-men. They want exactly what they were fighting against, except in their favour.

The same could be said about pro-life, PETA, etc.

EDIT - Heh, I've found that this post echos an old one.

I'm strongly anti-feminist. The way I see it, it's not an equality movement, it's a pro-female movement. Plus, the majority of outspoken feminists are madly annoying.