Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

The thing most men don't realize is that you probably don't even want to be with women like that in the first place. They cray cray, yo.

Something that annoys the HELL out of me is people on Youtube on their laptops in my goddamn library spot. Even worse, people on Express computers (set up for students in a rush) watching Youtube. I feel like taking off my backpack, filling it with every book that would fit, swing it above my head and crash it down onto these morons like a warhammer.

hiccup.png

I feel like taking off my backpack, filling it with every book that would fit, swing it above my head and crash it down onto these morons like a warhammer.

Be sure to yell "FOR THE EMPEROR!!!" if/when you do.

Things that annoy me: RISK on the computer. I hate the randomness of the dice roll. My army of 16 gets destroyed by a defending force of 2, all because of the random luck. So stupid.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

The thing most men don't realize is that you probably don't even want to be with women like that in the first place. They cray cray, yo.

True, and I thought I was a few screws loose. Well I am but nothing as obvious as her. soeaking of which shes now dating said type of guy. Ohhhhh I'm going to rip the shit out of her when that moment happens.

OT: Windburn. bloody annoying, when it gets bad, it looks like im wearing lip gloss because my lips are raw red.

My body dehydrates insanely fast. :<

EDIT: When Im typing something and I subconsciously think I've typed it but I havent. Like "I was not very excited" but instead Ive typed "I was excited"

Popoto.~<3

Be prepared for a long ass rant.

So today after I got back from my class, I played a bit of SSBB, and then I got a phone call from my dad. He just asked me how classes were going and if Im enjoying living in the city, asked if I needed any money, standard stuff. Then he told me some good news: after 2 years of unemployment, he managed to get a full time job, making money equivalent to what he was making when he was laid off. Hes finally financially stable again. Since he wont get any vacation time for a year, my stepmom will drive up to SF when I get off school and right when I get home Im getting put into driving school and getting my license and a car.

And then he casually slips in a comment along the lines of aside from your brother, everythings fine. And knowing my dad, I have to ask about it or he wont actually say what happened. So heres what my brother, the 19 year old who plays Cawadoody all day and wastes all of his gas money on chewing tobacco did.

So about a week ago, my dad comes home from work and sees a For Sale sign on my brothers car (a Kia, which my dad bought for my brother with his money, and he pays his gas money and insurance). My dad just goes up and asks my brother if its a joke and he says No, I want to sell my car. Why? I dont like it, I want to buy a truck. See, my brother is a hardcore American. Hes a homophobic racist who believes that anything that isnt American-made is a piece of shit. So he wants an American truck. My dad tells him that the car isnt his to sell, especially since he pays gas and insurance and a truck will only cost more for gas. My brother AGREES not to sell his car and my dad leaves. The next day after my dad comes home from work, theres an old truck in the driveway. My dad goes and asks my brother whos truck that is. He says its his. My dad just says You know what, Im done with you. Youre a liar, youve always been a liar, and Im not going to deal with it anymore.

The next day when my dad comes home, all of my brothers possessions are gone. His furniture is there but his stuff is gone. Now, my mom lives in Utah and is visiting California for the week - visiting old friends, visiting family, taking my little brother to Disneyland - and staying at my aunts house. My dad attempts to contact my brother and he wont answer his phone or anything. My mom then calls my dad screaming at him and crying. See, my brother packed all his shit up and went crying to her, because apparently he was THAT butthurt at the comment my dad made. Except my brother has a big reputation for lying and everyone in my house knows it, as well as exaggerating things as much as possible. According to my mom, he came to her saying that my dad was screaming at him and degrading him, talking shit on him, me, my little brother, and my mother. One example my dad gave was that according to my brother, my dad made fun of him for believing in God. Now, my dad has never talked about religion to either me or my brother. Once when we were in the car he actually made a passing comment along the lines of You just have to see where the good lord takes you in life, so I KNOW that that was complete bullshit, hell, its entirely irrelevant to the situation. Except my mom doesnt believe that, because as smart as she is, she never denies anything my brother says, which he knows and exploits.

BUT IT GETS BETTER. See, he didnt just make this up now. Hes been planning to move out for a while. He didnt sign up for any community college courses this semester, and my dad didnt even find out until he questioned him after he wasnt leaving the house and the term had started. My brothers reasoning was I dont have the money for classes, even though my dad has paid for all of his classes since the beginning. My brother knew my mom was coming down and just wanted to move to Utah, because its a more American place. He was cumming all over the place when we visited it for Christmas because there were a bunch of hicks there.

So my brother wanted to move out, which he was given the choice to do when my mom first moved to Utah in August. He just decided now, and instead of being a reasonable, normal person and you know, ASKING, he decides to throw a big hissyfit, tell a bunch of lies to my mother and make her hate my dad, and do it that way. I think the thing that annoys me most about this is that my dad is finally financially stable and can afford to keep him around even when he does nothing all day, and my mom struggles to get by as is, and now hes putting this burden on her.

tl;dr - my brother is the [bleep]ing pinnacle of idiocy.

So today after I got back from my class, I played a bit of SSBB, and then I got a phone call from my dad. He just asked me how classes were going and if I’m enjoying living in the city, asked if I needed any money, standard stuff. Then he told me some good news: after 2 years of unemployment, he managed to get a full time job, making money equivalent to what he was making when he was laid off. He’s finally financially stable again. Since he won’t get any vacation time for a year, my stepmom will drive up to SF when I get off school and right when I get home I’m getting put into driving school and getting my license and a car.

And then he casually slips in a comment along the lines of “aside from your brother, everything’s fine”. And knowing my dad, I have to ask about it or he won’t actually say what happened. So here’s what my brother, the 19 year old who plays Cawadoody all day and wastes all of his gas money on chewing tobacco did.[

So about a week ago, my dad comes home from work and sees a For Sale sign on my brother’s car (a Kia, which my dad bought for my brother with his money, and he pays his gas money and insurance). My dad just goes up and asks my brother if it’s a joke and he says “No, I want to sell my car.” “Why?” “I don’t like it, I want to buy a truck.” See, my brother is a hardcore American. He’s a homophobic racist who believes that anything that isn’t American-made is a piece of shit. So he wants an American truck. My dad tells him that the car isn’t his to sell, especially since he pays gas and insurance and a truck will only cost more for gas. My brother AGREES not to sell his car and my dad leaves. The next day after my dad comes home from work, there’s an old truck in the driveway. My dad goes and asks my brother who’s truck that is. He says it’s his. My dad just says “You know what, I’m done with you. You’re a liar, you’ve always been a liar, and I’m not going to deal with it anymore.”

]The next day when my dad comes home, all of my brother’s possessions are gone. His furniture is there but his stuff is gone. Now, my mom lives in Utah and is visiting California for the week - visiting old friends, visiting family, taking my little brother to Disneyland - and staying at my aunt’s house. My dad attempts to contact my brother and he won’t answer his phone or anything. My mom then calls my dad screaming at him and crying. See, my brother packed all his shit up and went crying to her, because apparently he was THAT butthurt at the comment my dad made. Except my brother has a big reputation for lying and everyone in my house knows it, as well as exaggerating things as much as possible. According to my mom, he came to her saying that my dad was screaming at him and degrading him, talking shit on him, me, my little brother, and my mother. One example my dad gave was that according to my brother, my dad “made fun of him for believing in God.” Now, my dad has never talked about religion to either me or my brother. Once when we were in the car he actually made a passing comment along the lines of “You just have to see where the good lord takes you in life”, so I KNOW that that was complete bullshit, hell, it’s entirely irrelevant to the situation. Except my mom doesn’t believe that, because as smart as she is, she never denies anything my brother says, which he knows and exploits.

BUT IT GETS BETTER. See, he didn’t just make this up now. He’s been planning to move out for a while. He didn’t sign up for any community college courses this semester, and my dad didn’t even find out until he questioned him after he wasn’t leaving the house and the term had started. My brother’s reasoning was “I don’t have the money for classes”, even though my dad has paid for all of his classes since the beginning. My brother knew my mom was coming down and just wanted to move to Utah, because it’s a “more American” place. He was cumming all over the place when we visited it for Christmas because there were a bunch of hicks there.

]So my brother wanted to move out, which he was given the choice to do when my mom first moved to Utah in August. He just decided now, and instead of being a reasonable, normal person and you know, ASKING, he decides to throw a big hissyfit, tell a bunch of lies to my mother and make her hate my dad, and do it that way. I think the thing that annoys me most about this is that my dad is finally financially stable and can afford to keep him around even when he does nothing all day, and my mom struggles to get by as is, and now he’s putting this burden on her.

Took out the color for those of us who use black backgrounds..

Dude that sucks so much... I hope it somehow works out.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Wow. And I thought my sister was a filthy leech, but that's just the pinnacle right there. It actually infuriates me how someone who's well looked after, back stabs and takes everything for his own greedy sake. My home condition isn't very good, and I know people far worse situations, If they saw something like that, they wouldn't hesitate for a moment to shoot themselves in the head at the dismay of human society. :|

Popoto.~<3

So today after I got back from my class, I played a bit of SSBB, and then I got a phone call from my dad. He just asked me how classes were going and if Im enjoying living in the city, asked if I needed any money, standard stuff. Then he told me some good news: after 2 years of unemployment, he managed to get a full time job, making money equivalent to what he was making when he was laid off. Hes finally financially stable again. Since he wont get any vacation time for a year, my stepmom will drive up to SF when I get off school and right when I get home Im getting put into driving school and getting my license and a car.

And then he casually slips in a comment along the lines of aside from your brother, everythings fine. And knowing my dad, I have to ask about it or he wont actually say what happened. So heres what my brother, the 19 year old who plays Cawadoody all day and wastes all of his gas money on chewing tobacco did.

So about a week ago, my dad comes home from work and sees a For Sale sign on my brothers car (a Kia, which my dad bought for my brother with his money, and he pays his gas money and insurance). My dad just goes up and asks my brother if its a joke and he says No, I want to sell my car. Why? I dont like it, I want to buy a truck. See, my brother is a hardcore American. Hes a homophobic racist who believes that anything that isnt American-made is a piece of shit. So he wants an American truck. My dad tells him that the car isnt his to sell, especially since he pays gas and insurance and a truck will only cost more for gas. My brother AGREES not to sell his car and my dad leaves. The next day after my dad comes home from work, theres an old truck in the driveway. My dad goes and asks my brother whos truck that is. He says its his. My dad just says You know what, Im done with you. Youre a liar, youve always been a liar, and Im not going to deal with it anymore.

The next day when my dad comes home, all of my brothers possessions are gone. His furniture is there but his stuff is gone. Now, my mom lives in Utah and is visiting California for the week - visiting old friends, visiting family, taking my little brother to Disneyland - and staying at my aunts house. My dad attempts to contact my brother and he wont answer his phone or anything. My mom then calls my dad screaming at him and crying. See, my brother packed all his shit up and went crying to her, because apparently he was THAT butthurt at the comment my dad made. Except my brother has a big reputation for lying and everyone in my house knows it, as well as exaggerating things as much as possible. According to my mom, he came to her saying that my dad was screaming at him and degrading him, talking shit on him, me, my little brother, and my mother. One example my dad gave was that according to my brother, my dad made fun of him for believing in God. Now, my dad has never talked about religion to either me or my brother. Once when we were in the car he actually made a passing comment along the lines of You just have to see where the good lord takes you in life, so I KNOW that that was complete bullshit, hell, its entirely irrelevant to the situation. Except my mom doesnt believe that, because as smart as she is, she never denies anything my brother says, which he knows and exploits.

BUT IT GETS BETTER. See, he didnt just make this up now. Hes been planning to move out for a while. He didnt sign up for any community college courses this semester, and my dad didnt even find out until he questioned him after he wasnt leaving the house and the term had started. My brothers reasoning was I dont have the money for classes, even though my dad has paid for all of his classes since the beginning. My brother knew my mom was coming down and just wanted to move to Utah, because its a more American place. He was cumming all over the place when we visited it for Christmas because there were a bunch of hicks there.

So my brother wanted to move out, which he was given the choice to do when my mom first moved to Utah in August. He just decided now, and instead of being a reasonable, normal person and you know, ASKING, he decides to throw a big hissyfit, tell a bunch of lies to my mother and make her hate my dad, and do it that way. I think the thing that annoys me most about this is that my dad is finally financially stable and can afford to keep him around even when he does nothing all day, and my mom struggles to get by as is, and now hes putting this burden on her.

Can't you twist the situation to give yourself the edge? I'm not sure how, but as long as he's the bad guy, then everything's fine. Even if it ends up with a jail sentence for your brother.

Can't you twist the situation to give yourself the edge? I'm not sure how, but as long as he's the bad guy, then everything's fine. Even if it ends up with a jail sentence for your brother.

I don't see how too much would be accomplished. I'm 800 miles from family in school, and getting involved won't really solve anything.

unexpectable

WTF is this madness?

A double negative combined with a non-existent word.

Definition of UNEXPECTABLE

: incapable of being expected : unpredictable <kept bringing out one unexpected and wholly unexpectable thing after another Nathaniel Hawthorne> <who could have been more unexpectable Christopher Morley>

I see no issue here. The double negative was intentional. Problem?

The problem being - you've misconstrued it. To paraphrase, I've said 'It's not unexpectable' - i.e. 'it's to be expected'. I never made any reference to a future prediction.

The nuances are subtle, but they could be insidious. This is why I'm so seemingly pedantic.

Grammar Nazis like you here, argueing about a single word in like 5 posts.

And dafuq is a windburn?

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Linguistics Nazis, actually - we're not primarily concerned with grammar per se.

I believe wind-burn refers to a similar effect to 'freezer-burn', where the skin (or the lips, in this case) dries and peels in response to temperature/wind-chill.

Grammar Nazis like you here, argueing about a single word in like 5 posts.

And dafuq is a windburn?

windburn is literally your skin being burned by the friction of wind. its mostly happens on your lips when they dry out, crack and can bleed and blister. THAT is windburn.

Popoto.~<3

I think you may have missed the point of this thread - it's not just about what annoys you, but rather - why. It's consolidating if other people could understand precisely why you're frustrated/infuriated/annoyed at something/someone.

What are you bored with, or why are you bored? Could you go about fixing it, or is it beyond your means? A vague, or very general statement like 'I'm annoyed at boredom' doesn't tell us very much, and thus lacks discussion value.

On a more relevant note - I'm annoyed at the audacity of some call-centre employees. To add insult to injury, not only were they incredibly disrespectful and impatient - they also dared to blatantly accuse my friend of theft for seemingly no reason.