Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

If you change shirts and underwear there is no reason you should shower yourself more often than every other day. It is the other case if you work in some sort of hot/tropic area though... Temperatures are... moderate for the most of the time here, and I work even further up north so I end up never having to shower more often than every other day. Simply because I don't sweat nearly at all to keep body temperature. And I am lucky to have really mild smell on my sweat aswell, can wear my training shirts for a few practices if I dry them up.

I hate that I have the habit of simply writing/saying whatever comes on my mind, no matter the situation... Has caused me A LOT of trouble.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I don't think there exists anything too controversial to be said. It's simply the means of expressing it that gets you into trouble. But then again, some hypersensitive people might be so arrogant and out-of-touch with reality that they would get offended by even a reference to something frivolous (a child of Muslim descent who made a complaint about a teacher that made a reference to 'ham', because it contained pork.)

I've never understood the term 'offensive' - surely offense is taken, not given - unless with intent.

I'm growing impatient of the haranguing on TIF. I don't get a chance to explain my rationale because the clique of TIF decides to flood me with messages instead of allowing me to talk. Good job.

It's an internet forum. You can say as much as you want before someone is able to interrupt you. Your points would also be much more clear if you'd use words that people use in every day conversations.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

The fact that my parents do not ever motivate me to do activities that could help me in the future; instead, they try and convince me to quit them/ not go. They are never supportive, and never care about what I have to say/accomplishments. They don't know what activities I'm involved with, and that's including school related. They always say negative things about bad grades, but never good things about good grades. According to them, because of my 3.75 GPA in high school if I don't raise it up I'm going to be working at Mcdonalds for the rest of my life. They don't care that I like the jobs I get, and just make fun of them. They never allow me to actually get money from my paychecks because they always take them and tell me I have nothing to buy [lies]. I can't wait to get out of this [bleep]ing house.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

The fact that my parents do not ever motivate me to do activities that could help me in the future; instead, they try and convince me to quit them/ not go. They are never supportive, and never care about what I have to say/accomplishments. They don't know what activities I'm involved with, and that's including school related. They always say negative things about bad grades, but never good things about good grades. According to them, because of my 3.75 GPA in high school if I don't raise it up I'm going to be working at Mcdonalds for the rest of my life. They don't care that I like the jobs I get, and just make fun of them. They never allow me to actually get money from my paychecks because they always take them and tell me I have nothing to buy [lies]. I can't wait to get out of this [bleep]ing house.

How the hell can't you cash your checks? Employer gives it to you, you go to the bank. Ride a bicyle to one if your parents take you there. You should pay them to help out the rent and expenses, but parents should never just take the paycheck.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

How the hell can't you cash your checks? Employer gives it to you, you go to the bank. Ride a bicyle to one if your parents take you there. You should pay them to help out the rent and expenses, but parents should never just take the paycheck.

I don't have access to my bank account or anything, plus everything is essentially put straight into my parent's account. I'm 16, I'm not suppose to pay that shit.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Wait, how can you not have access to your own bank account? Also, how the hell can your parents use cheques with your name on them? I would have thought that 16 was the point where they can't have any say over that kind of thing anymore (since that's also old enough to be paid a full wage). If you really wanted to, you could probably set up another account and have the employer do a direct deposit into it, though that might cause a whole lot more trouble than its worth.

I don't have access to my bank account or anything, plus everything is essentially put straight into my parent's account. I'm 16, I'm not suppose to pay that shit.

Quit your job.

Simple.

No reason for you to be working if you don't reap any of the benefits of it.

I'm sure if things were that simple he'd have quit by now.

The thing is, I absolutely love my summer jobs and my friends and I look forward to them. Most of us can't wait to start working again this summer. Still though, it would be nice if I could buy things on my own accord...

sig2-3.jpg

The thing is, I absolutely love my summer jobs and my friends and I look forward to them. Most of us can't wait to start working again this summer. Still though, it would be nice if I could buy things on my own accord...

So it isn't a full time school year job?

No. For the first semester this school year I just tutored for 4 hours a week. But for last summer and this summer I got a job that was literally 24/7. We stayed on the property and got to go home once a week. It's not like a repetitive job, but being able to actually do something with the money would be nice.

sig2-3.jpg

No. For the first semester this school year I just tutored for 4 hours a week. But for last summer and this summer I got a job that was literally 24/7. We stayed on the property and got to go home once a week. It's not like a repetitive job, but being able to actually do something with the money would be nice.

So you do something similar to what I do during the summer. (I work as a councilor at a summer camp)

Just cash the checks at Walmart bro.

So you do something similar to what I do during the summer. (I work as a councilor at a summer camp)

Just cash the checks at Walmart bro.

What kind of camp do you work at?

It's not really that simple. My parents know what i get paid and when I do and they always ask for it. I can't do that kind of stuff. College is going to be so much better though, can't wait.

sig2-3.jpg