Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

If you think it's overrated you might've just not had the right steak. I used to feel the same way but then I switched from getting my steaks Medium instead of Well Done and now they're beyond magical.

When people post in the warning points thread just to say they have 0 warning points.

NO MAN, WE WANT TO HEAR STORIES OF PEOPLE GETTING IN WILD FIGHTS WITH THE ADMINS. WE WANT YOU TO GO TOE TO TOE WITH RANDOX IN A 1v1 AND COME OUT ON TOP, WITH JUST A WARNING POINT EXCHANGED FOR THE BLOOD OF THE MODERATORS! No one wants to here your pansy ass sitting in the side seats, talking about how pure you are for not jumping in the ring when we all know you want to join us.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

The fact that I [bleep]ed up my back carrying and waving a flag which was not meant to be carried for over 3 miles.

[bleep]ing hallroom flag, made of dual-layer velvet, with long fringes... It was more than double the weight of the national flag my mate carried. And noone was willing to switch with me.

Also I got vesicles on both of my feet...

But it was worth it!

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

The fact that I [bleep]ed up my back carrying and waving a flag which was not meant to be carried for over 3 miles.

[bleep]ing hallroom flag, made of dual-layer velvet, with long fringes... It was more than double the weight of the national flag my mate carried. And noone was willing to switch with me.

Also I got vesicles on both of my feet...

But it was worth it!

In my country it is honor to carry flag

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Yeah, well, it is an honor aswell, but it was the school flag, not the national flag and as I said, they have a flag that is meant for carrying, which is much lighter. But I got the heavy one only used indoors.

My back is still [bleep]ed so badly that I can't even sit upright or walk for longer than a few minutes.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I find a lot of the humor in Family Guy to be funny, tbh.

It annoys me when I use a computer owned by someone who has their browser open multiple tabs every time it is opened.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Having the perfect thing in mind to draw, but can't because some wasp is hovering over and distracting me every 5 minutes because the concept of personal space is foreign to flying [wagon]. Trying to focus on my art while thinking about avoiding those demonic flyers is just impossible. >_>

It annoys me when I use a computer owned by someone who has their browser open multiple tabs every time it is opened.

How am I supposed to remember to look at what I wasn't looking at the night before but wanted to if I get new tabs every time I open my browser? That's just ridiculous Duff.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

How am I supposed to remember to look at what I wasn't looking at the night before but wanted to if I get new tabs every time I open my browser? That's just ridiculous Duff.

Bookmarks and browser history.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

You'd hate mine, I have it set to save tabs and I usually have 40-50 open.

I usually hate tabs opening like that too, but that would be on a personal computer now as I found that function quite useful at work.

• 3 weeks later...

Tracking the package for something I ordered and it said it was currently on transit to my home via post office today. Guess what wasn't in the mail?

Something being shipped from a state next to mine shouldn't be taking this [bleep]ing long.

On that note, one thing I ordered from a store took about a week after they said it would be here.  It didn't annoy me that much but I found it curious.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

We have these issues here too. CanadaPost made so many cuts lately that now when I order something and it goes through them, instead of the 2 days it says it takes for expresspost, it takes 5 days. If I have the choice I always go for Purolator, they have the best accuracy for their arrival time.