Does anyone know this arse? (forum member)

ilya

Probably would have got me, except I am not logged to FB on my wii. =p

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that I had a friend request added to the suspense at first but after then I caught on once I realised it was somebody I knew in real life. Good try though.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Gosh this terrified me when I opened it up. I instantly thought someone had a problem with me and went to close my profile so nobody could ever view it, but I wondered how they got my profile and I kept looking for my name but found Jeffwilson and realised something was wrong and until JimmyJim said:

The link opens whichever Facebook is logged in on your computer. :mrgreen:

I can't describe how terrified I was, I thought you were all ready to get the flames and pitchforks.

I'm totally going to do that to someone on another forum.

[Falador tavern]

You're a [puncture]. That was awesome. ^_^

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

First I was like

.. o.O

but then I was like

XDXDXD

LIGHTsfan.png

signature.png

Rach's the Bern to my Lambda, Req's the Erika to Rach's Bern. It works.

=D>

EDIT: Well, I fell for that so ahrd someone else had to tell me what was going on. :mrgreen:

Well played, well played.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I was freaking out there for a second... got me good :smile:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

lmao...for a second i thought someone irl discovered my on Tip

99 Fletching - 01/08/08

99 Theiving - 09/11/08

99 Cooking - 12/13/08

99 Runecrafting - 10/23/09

99 Strength - 05/07/10

I'm surprised this many people fell for it. Last time I remember this happening it was locked almost immediately.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Ok, my heart skipped a beat when i saw my page up there. Well played.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I was scared for a second and crapped myself. Lol. Nicely done, though I kinda figured that the mods would've locked it if you were actually posting a link to someone's FB.

untitled-56.jpg

I fail as hard as Rick O' Connel fighting a tornado with a sword.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Haha, jolly good show. :3

It probably wouldn't be that hard to find most people here, though, I guess. I mean, I've managed to find someone on the internet with only their initials and a picture of a unicorn. True story.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

It probably wouldn't be that hard to find most people here, though, I guess. I mean, I've managed to find someone on the internet with only their initials and a picture of a unicorn. True story.

Hey ! I told you that story about that unicorn, same goes for initials Mr. CL who lives in CT.

Hey ! I told you that story about that unicorn, same goes for initials Mr. CL who lives in CT.

Get that rain away from my parade this instant. D: <

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Reading back apparently it brings up your facebook. Lol well played, I was just kinda confused how u saw my stuff for a second he he.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."