Bots are making a come-back

Cacmypants

Bladewing, why would you compare something like botting to racial discrimination? :blink:

No seriously, I don't know how to respond to that.

Point is that just because something is a law doesn't mean it SHOULD be a law.

Bots SHOULD be against the rules though. Fail analogy.

Zerker_jane.png

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bladewing, why would you compare something like botting to racial discrimination? :blink:

No seriously, I don't know how to respond to that.

Point is that just because something is a law doesn't mean it SHOULD be a law.

Bots SHOULD be against the rules though. Fail analogy.

Never said they shouldn't be. Just showing how idiotic the logic was: "IT'S AGAINST THE RULES THAT MAKES IT MORALLY WRONG LAWL"

Never said they shouldn't be. Just showing how idiotic the logic was: "IT'S AGAINST THE RULES THAT MAKES IT MORALLY WRONG LAWL"

But in a sense it IS morally wrong to break rules/laws. :unsure:

But it really only gets troublesome if you get caught.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

But in a sense it IS morally wrong to break rules/laws. :unsure:

But it really only gets troublesome if you get caught.

So you'd turn in your fellow jews/blacks/immigrants/gays/mentally challenged people to the nazis? And no, I'm not using an extreme analogy. It's only morally wrong if the rule itself isn't already breaking the moral code.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Botting turned into a Racial Discriminating Nazi analogy :o. There is two sides it seems to this argument, its either morally wrong or you guys don't care what they do. I choose the latter I just play the game and worry about myself.

Low_C.png

So basically you're a bot lover, lowc. Is that what you telling us? IS IT? Y/N!

I thought so.

To the pixel chambers, you pile of molding inferior pile of dead skin cells, good luck in hell. Or should I say... reality.

*Whole room shudders*

*Quiet anthem is played as the bot-sympathizer is lead away in truthful silence*

a life has been lost, a soul, but we must never back down, we must never forgive and most importantly, we must never h--

To be continued.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Pooch, you can make 1m in 20 minutes with dailies, 150k each farming run (5-6 minutes each, so that's 2.5m an hour non-repeatably), then start Slaying. Once you get up to level 110-115 or so and start questing more, you can do GWD or TDs for 1m+/hr.

Fishing lobbies is not the answer. One farming run = 1 1/2 hours of lob fishing.

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

I am absolutely astonished about the amount of love botting gets here.

That means you guys support a form of cheating? Or using third-party software to hijack the system?

Oh and it doesn't make [cabbage] difference whether or not they are "beneficial" to the economy. They are against Runescape rules, that's that.

Then again, you can't stop all the baddies in the world... and apparently Tip.It rants is full of them.

TIF Rants is just full of people like Blood Argon who cheated, sold gold, ran bots, bashed Jagex for stopping cheats, and then eventually came out when their scheme got busted.

So the guy made money off the game before getting caught. Boo-hoo :cry:

It made him a gigantic hypocrite.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I am absolutely astonished about the amount of love botting gets here.

That means you guys support a form of cheating? Or using third-party software to hijack the system?

Oh and it doesn't make [cabbage] difference whether or not they are "beneficial" to the economy. They are against Runescape rules, that's that.

Then again, you can't stop all the baddies in the world... and apparently Tip.It rants is full of them.

TIF Rants is just full of people like Blood Argon who cheated, sold gold, ran bots, bashed Jagex for stopping cheats, and then eventually came out when their scheme got busted.

So the guy made money off the game before getting caught. Boo-hoo :cry:

It made him a gigantic hypocrite.

i rly miss duke freedom

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

I miss freedom and duke nukem.

I will openly admit that I bot. While you guys are out there playing rs and no toing homework because of a computer game I have fun for the hour I play RS with high stats. And the "Oh you won't get anywhere In life" comments are just idiotic. I'm at the top of all my honors classes. You reallly think that won't get me somewhere? So stop all the flame just because your precious fish are being fished.

No username...

One thing about macroers, as you can see from this one's post, is that they're arrogant and shameless, and proud of accomplishments they didn't do. And if you cheat at everything, or get someone or someone else to do everything for you, you are nothing. If your achievements are not yours, you have but one achievement; You cannot go much lower.

And some day, it may be in a month, a year, maybe more, maybe less, your cheating will be discovered, and you will be left with nothing but a bad reputation.

So jersam515, Get the hell out of tip it's forums.

> implying bots are arrogant and shameless and are proud that they bot.

> also implying cheaters never win, when in fact we already know that they do

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

And eventually, most bots do get caught, you just don't hear from them because they're caught.

Those 80% of people bots playing sw games beg to differ.

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

botting is just plain stupid why even have a bot to get you all 99s why even have a bot play a game for you, and to whoever said they do homework and crap about saying doing homework and what not, its called not being addicted. sure thing they bring down prices but i dont care. if the prices went up it would actually be worth while to skill and make a moderate mounts oof money then making jack crap money

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

its called not being addicted.

owned yourself pretty hard there

how so?

i mean think about the damn lower level people, not everyone is like you not everyone goes boss hunting 24/7 of their lives, they actually like to skill and make money, why are there lvl 3 skillers? not everyone likes to boss hunt and kill things and crap like that. that world doesnt revolve around you or the high level people that just know everything, its a game for everyone that like to skill, quest, kill, w/e this game is suppose to be fun but the grinding gets boring and i know people bot becuase of that reason sometimes, but if your gunna bot, becuase this game is boring then go play another game like wow or something else. having botted every 99 is boring at the end imo, you dont have the sense of achievment wen you get 99 smithing prayer or something idk, i dont tell me off just becuase i dont have a 99. ive longed for a 99 but im not gunna do something tedious to get it, ill do it leisurly. not tiedious. this is a game for everyone not just you or high lvls. this is why some people hate updates and some love updates then theres some most people love, everyone has to learn how to be interdepend on each other, not just bots helping out the higher levels,and i still remember awhile ago some1 said didnt you wish if you could have a robot doing your homework, first of all ya i would like to have 1 but do i have 1? no and now i dont rly need 1 cuase i like to have a challenge of doing my math english history w/e.

this looks like its all out of order but i dont care im flowing out my frustration

how so?

i mean think about the damn lower level people, not everyone is like you not everyone goes boss hunting 24/7 of their lives, they actually like to skill and make money, why are there lvl 3 skillers? not everyone likes to boss hunt and kill things and crap like that. that world doesnt revolve around you or the high level people that just know everything, its a game for everyone that like to skill, quest, kill, w/e this game is suppose to be fun but the grinding gets boring and i know people bot becuase of that reason sometimes, but if your gunna bot, becuase this game is boring then go play another game like wow or something else. having botted every 99 is boring at the end imo, you dont have the sense of achievment wen you get 99 smithing prayer or something idk, i dont tell me off just becuase i dont have a 99. ive longed for a 99 but im not gunna do something tedious to get it, ill do it leisurly. not tiedious. this is a game for everyone not just you or high lvls. this is why some people hate updates and some love updates then theres some most people love, everyone has to learn how to be interdepend on each other, not just bots helping out the higher levels,and i still remember awhile ago some1 said didnt you wish if you could have a robot doing your homework, first of all ya i would like to have 1 but do i have 1? no and now i dont rly need 1 cuase i like to have a challenge of doing my math english history w/e.

this looks like its all out of order but i dont care im flowing out my frustration

What I read: I don't play this game enough to get high-leveled and do smart things for money, bots r killing my RuneScape experience wait wat

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

how so?

What I read: I don't play this game enough to get high-leveled and do smart things for money, bots r killing my RuneScape experience wait wat

see again you just care about yourself, not a damn other person

LOL@ nerds who take RS too seriously

ive only seen 2 post of yours, my guess

100830194357.png

how so?

but I like to teach my friends how to TD or Slay or write guides about Slayer? I'm sorry I can't help you lern to click on Armored Zombies or Bloodvelds and get up to 99 melees so you can do bosses.

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

how so?

but I like to teach my friends how to TD or Slay or write guides about Slayer? I'm sorry I can't help you lern to click on Armored Zombies or Bloodvelds and get up to 99 melees so you can do bosses.

have you ever heard of people like to skill? and its learn not lern. and the part about azs and bloodvelds i said how should my setup should be so you can stfu on that part

have you ever heard of people like to skill? and its learn not lern. and the part about azs and bloodvelds i said how should my setup should be so you can stfu on that part

If you like to skill, you can farm, fletch broad bolts, hunt grenwalls, do dailies, craft death runes through the abyss - a bunch of things will make pretty darn good money. It won't be more than 1.2m/hr, but it's certainly not a BAD income.

I'm fine with people fishing sharks for money no matter how [developmentally delayed]ed it is - in fact I like bots AND legit players bringing more raw materials into the game. I'll choose to train my fishing in an efficient way. It's only you, by playing in an inefficient manner, that's wrong in this scenario. Without the bots, fishing would still be a terrible moneymaker. I doubt raw rocks would fetch more than 3.5k even without bots.

In short, LERN to make money or stop complaining. You can do something inefficient and silly or you could adapt and thrive. The choice is yours.

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.