Stop referring to dungeoneering as "Dung!"

satya1avesta

Est, you are on topic. Some others are not. Plain and simple as that. I'm sorry if you took my post directed at you because it was not at all. :)

Yes Sat, your hands were just smacked. :P

Personally, I don't shorten Dungeoneering to anything just because I don't like any other names I like. Probably close to the a reason like I'll never shorten Assyrians. ;)

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy the right to be immature while you still can. At my age its generally not accepted.

You are the definition of hipocrasy. Claiming to be mature while encouraging others to be immature.

Grow up.

Trust me I am in no way mature, as in my personality, nor do I claim to be something I'm not. Besides we have to stay on topic :[] as much as I enjoy a good smacking...anyway back on track here.

Its amazing what the power of Dung can do; bring out the worst in people. Another reason the abbreviation should be changed ;)

satya1avesta.png

Yea that'd be fun...if I was stupid.

Enjoy the right to be immature while you still can. At my age its generally not accepted.

You are the definition of hipocrasy. Claiming to be mature while encouraging others to be immature.

Grow up.

It's hipocrasy time guys! Let's do an awesome hipocrasy dance with it! Reminds me of crazy hippos.

2j3qh46.jpg

Why do people even play dung anyway. Dung stinks... and dungeoneering also stinks.

Because people aren't like you. Maybe some people like the skill? Ever thought about that?

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Why do people even play dung anyway. Dung stinks... and dungeoneering also stinks.

Because people aren't like you. Maybe some people like the skill? Ever thought about that?

I don't not like it. It gives me a new place to kill stuff, some boss monsters, and privacy.

Although I do agree it has its downsides, I wouldn't call it... er... dung.

Because people aren't like you. Maybe some people like the Minigame? Ever thought about that?

Corrected.

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

Because people aren't like you. Maybe some people like the ACTIVITY? Ever thought about that?

Corrected.

Re-corrected by your standards :shame: . Btw dungeneering is the best skill in my opinion. which would make it a activity... :ohnoes:

friedtomato7.png "Zamorak pjed Zaros. He would have won 1v1.

" The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. But not in that order-BrianPickrell

"In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that now one ever knew before. But in poetry, its the exact opposite."

Paul Dirac, 1902-1984

Re-corrected by your standards :shame: . Btw dungeneering is the best skill in my opinion. which would make it a activity... :ohnoes:

Stealing creation 2.0

Don't get me wrong, i love the game to an extent, but imo its just a glorified minigame (still not as fun as castle wars, soul wars, stealing creation), has very annoying faults including CONSISTENT lag and a hard to understand system of experience.

O.O

Dung - (noun) - excrement, esp. of animals; manure.

If the skill is crap is it not an accurate description?

And I refreshed the page that morning and the skill came out. First thing I did was go into my cc and say "wtf dungeoneering? or should I say DUNG"

I SAID IT FIRST I COINED IT

/sarcasm

Get over it, to be honest. So many other abbrev. don't apply to the words they represent, like we still use them.

edit: I jus re read that and I sound like an [wagon]. Sorry. Not meaning to. But, let's be honest, it's a convenient word. Does it provide laughs? I must admit sometimes I will giggle. But for the most part, the crap form of the word doesn't enter my mind.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Stealing creation 2.0

Don't get me wrong, i love the game to an extent, but imo its just a glorified minigame (still not as fun as castle wars, soul wars, stealing creation), has very annoying faults including CONSISTENT lag and a hard to understand system of experience.

The only reason i like dungennerring so much is that it is so like an activity while still maintains the form of a skill. I wish jagex would make stealing creation a skill though.

" The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. But not in that order-BrianPickrell

"In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that now one ever knew before. But in poetry, its the exact opposite."

Paul Dirac, 1902-1984

Says the guy whose strength and prayer are unranked, as well as most of his raw skills, and unranked in *dungeOneering*.

Dung sucks.

If you meant me which i assume you did what does my skills have to do with dunngeneering or the supposed fact that it sucks. :huh:

Paul Dirac, 1902-1984

I coined the term D-eering when it was released. No-one used it. ;_;

I've enforced "D&D" to be used in my clan chat as saying "Dung" is a kickable offense. lol

:mellow:

200812192143.jpg

Proud To Have Once Owned An Untrimmed Agility Cape

We call it raiding.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I call it a ACTIVITY.

correction :shame: :thumbup:

Paul Dirac, 1902-1984

Just be glad they didn't put timwood"][cabbage]timwood trees in Dung... then we could have had [cabbage] bows as well.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

What the hell was that good for? Complain about people not using the full word why you do the same thing for the word; 'minigame'.

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

I call it a MINIGAME.

Tired of having to fix this stupid crap Jamflex implemented

if you think runescape is "stupid crap" why do you play?

Paul Dirac, 1902-1984

I call it a MINIGAME.

Tired of having to fix this stupid crap Jamflex implemented

if you think runescape is "stupid crap" why do you play?

NO, it would seem you think Runescape is stupid crap. Why else would you go somewhere where you start off with nothing and have to make everything? Dung is isolated from Runescape.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?