LeetChecker v1.5!

@Dan3HitU

The previous topic was allowed in this section (General Discussion)

The link is here: http://forum.tip.it/topic/189027-leetchecker-v14-updated-external-result-source/

==================================================================

LeetChecker v1.5

Both the visual and coding side of LeetChecker has had a makeover, it now looks more RuneScape themed rather than the simple yet sophisticated look it had, therefore it now performs better and looks better, the perfect duo of updates, if that wasn't enough it also has a new feature or two.

Features

The list of features below, the updates for v1.5 are underlined;

• Search the Grand Exchange for official RuneScape prices without even been logged into the game.
  • List all the required information such as item ID, name, current price and type (Members or Free).
  • Item name given in full-item detail.
  • RuneScape theme.
  • Last time the Grand Exchange was updated in CST time (GMT +6 hours).
  • Enhanced parsing method making it faster and more efficient.
  • Full item descriptions (minimum, middle, maximum prices, item picture, graph of progression in price).
  • Dynamic signatures for Grand Exchange items with HTML and BBCode.
  • Item counter to show how many items your active search has successfully parsed.
  • Tool-tip facility which shows if an incorrect search was given.
  • 30, 90, 180 day graphs available at a single click.

If you're looking for an exact item try typing "blue partyhat" with the quote symbols, it works with any item as long as you have the correct name, if you don't it won't retrieve anything.

What actually is LeetChecker?

It's a smart, nimble program that searches the Grand Exchange with a simple click or tap of the enter button.

Requirements

Windows operating system (95+)

VisualBasic runtime installed, link here.

LC+ files, link here.

Download

The link to download LeetChecker is here.

==================================================================

External Result Source

For those of you who would like to create your own price checker or IRC bot, you can use our results for free by using the query below;

http://www.leetscape.com/itemdb.php?query=[item name]

What are we discussing?

This is just pure advertising.

EDIT:

1.8 - Advertising

Advertising is only permitted in our "Advertise your thing here! thread and in signatures. Advertising anywhere else is not permitted. Examples of advertisements that are NOT permitted anywhere on the forums (not in the mentioned sticky, signatures or anywhere else) include but are not limited to: website solicitations (ebay, etc); pyramid or click scams; referral links (determined at a moderator's discretion); chain letters; etc

Source:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/48092-tip-it-forum-rules/

C1Geq.png

Leet... U c4n'7 5p34k 13375p34k pr0p3rly 4nd 7h15 15 4dv3r7151ng. C4n 4 m0d pl0x l0ck t3h 7hr34d

2.1 - English is the only language used on Tip.It Forums

We understand that English is not everyone's native tongue. All we are saying is that if you post something in another language besides English, you must also post an English translation of it. It doesn't have to be perfect, as long as you try to get it as close as you can.

I understand that 3HitU kind of makes his own rules, but why is he allowed to advertise here? Anyone else who does a thread like this has it locked on site.

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

-- Jack Handey

Cook_Me_Plox.png

that's amazing that you can describe something that will launch fully 1 month from now. Does this mean we're beta testers? <_<

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

If mods aren't going to lock it they could at least leave a reply saying why it's allowed to remain open. Ah well, just another unimportant piece of coding from 3HU that I won't be using.

Leet... U c4n'7 5p34k 13375p34k pr0p3rly 4nd 7h15 15 4dv3r7151ng. C4n 4 m0d pl0x l0ck t3h 7hr34d

2.1 - English is the only language used on Tip.It Forums

We understand that English is not everyone's native tongue. All we are saying is that if you post something in another language besides English, you must also post an English translation of it. It doesn't have to be perfect, as long as you try to get it as close as you can.

Okay, the english translation of this leetspeak post is:

Leet... You can't speak leetspeak properly and this is advertising. Can a mod please lock the thread.

Senkin nyyppä, mene pois foorumeiltani, olenhan sentään RÖLLI

The Tip.it Staff is currently discussing this thread and whether or not similar future threads will be allowed. We have often let such threads slide in the past (and not only those created by 3_Hit_U, but by other users as well) but we are currently working toward a more formal and definite decision. Once we have reached this decision, a follow-up post will be created here (along with a lock, if that's what we decide).

Until then, please discontinue the spammy replies.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

The Tip.it Staff is currently discussing this thread and whether or not similar future threads will be allowed. We have often let such threads slide in the past (and not only those created by 3_Hit_U, but by other users as well) but we are currently working toward a more formal and definite decision. Once we have reached this decision, a follow-up post will be created here (along with a lock, if that's what we decide).

this post does not lend itself to any discussion though. why is it not moved to a forum that suits it, such as "help and advice" ? This definitely categorizes as "Whether you need help or are offering help, all questions belong here." It would also suit Runescape media, as it is a piece of runescape media.

posting in this forum is obviously for advertising purposes, not because teh topic suits this forum.

On the feature itself: why not make something new, that hasn't been done multiple times before? An area of improvement is GE update prediction. yes, some websites have a general idea, but a more accurate formula / estimate would be very useful to many.

this post does not lend itself to any discussion though. why is it not moved to a forum that suits it, such as "help and advice" ? This definitely categorizes as "Whether you need help or are offering help, all questions belong here." It would also suit Runescape media, as it is a piece of runescape media.

posting in this forum is obviously for advertising purposes, not because teh topic suits this forum.

This is also something that we are discussing.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I understand that 3HitU kind of makes his own rules, but why is he allowed to advertise here? Anyone else who does a thread like this has it locked on site.

I don't make my own rules at all, I follow the Tip.It guidelines, it just so happens the previous topic was allowed, therefore I posted this one too.

that's amazing that you can describe something that will launch fully 1 month from now. Does this mean we're beta testers? <_<

Totally put the wrong date, thought we were in July :oops:

Regardless of what other people may be saying about your program, I want to let you know that I, for one, appreciate wholeheartedly the effort you've put into the LeetChecker releases. I use this program daily and always appreciate updates like these ;)

2mfiy51.jpg

Regardless of what other people may be saying about your program, I want to let you know that I, for one, appreciate wholeheartedly the effort you've put into the LeetChecker releases. I use this program daily and always appreciate updates like these ;)

Nice first post 5 months after account creation.

I have used this before and it was alright. I don't really play RS anymore so yeah.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]