LeetChecker v1.4: Updated & External Result Source

@Dan3HitU

[hide=29th October 2008 - Read This]Change from 1.3-1.4 is a simple Internet Explorer error (pop-up dialog).

Please post some suggestions for for 1.5![/hide]LeetChecker v1.4

Ooooh yes, yes, yes! Is that an orgasm I here? Damn right it is, LeetChecker is back and better than ever!

With sexier, faster parsing code (with help from Rithiur) and no iNet errors and the most desired update of 7 and 30 day graphs, the wait is finally over, let go of your stork (or stop rubbing) pull up your boxers (or your panties) and download it today!

If you were thinking thinking that LeetChecker couldn't possibly get any faster, sexier or in one word better than the first version then think again!

LeetChecker v1.4 brings to you a whole new dimension to the world of the Grand Exchange!

Here is a list of what the program actually offers and has.

•  
    [*:3orzpcbm]Search the
Grand Exchange for official RuneScape prices without even been logged into the game.

[*:3orzpcbm]List all the required information such as item ID, name, current price and type (Members or Free).

[*:3orzpcbm]RuneScape theme (colours used).

[*:3orzpcbm]Enhanced parsing method making it faster and more efficient.

[*:3orzpcbm]Sleeker, nimble and sexier looking icons.

[*:3orzpcbm]Full item descriptions (minimum, middle, maximum prices, item picture, graph of progression in price).

[*:3orzpcbm]Item counter to show how many items your active search has successfully parsed.

[*:3orzpcbm]7 Day and 30 Day graphs available at a single click.

Before you try running LeetChecker please install this first (and maybe this), sorry for all you Mac and Linux users this is only available to Windows users that are running Windows 95, Vista or anything in between.

If you're looking for an exact item try typing "blue partyhat" with the quote symbols, it works with any item as long as you have the correct name, if you don't it won't retrieve anything, however, if you include a * at the end your search will include all wild-card entries.

[hide=SwiftKit Users Only]SwiftKit Compatibility

If you're a user of SwiftKit and would like to open the program without minimising or closing down SwiftKit then you can open it via the custom links menu, here's a small image how-to, just follow what it says in the image.

Note: I moved the LeetChecker[Caution: Executable File] file into the SwiftKit installation directory, in my case this was: D:/Program Files/SwiftKit/ so your location may be different to mine.[/hide]External Result Source

For those of you who would like to create your own Price Checker or use our results in an IRC Bot, you can do by using the following link for an external result:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool another leet thing

i would use it if it wasn't from 3 hit u :lol:

Yeh 'cause I'm so poor I need to hax peoples RuneScape accounts to make a living irl, I R GOLD FARMER.

dang, I always knew you were a hacker thats why you try to advertise all your stuff. well this works better than the grand exchange but since you just addmitted you were a hacker I'm too scared to use it now. :ohnoes:

cool another leet thing

Yeh 'cause I'm so poor I need to hax peoples RuneScape accounts to make a living irl, I R GOLD FARMER.

dang, I always knew you were a hacker thats why you try to advertise all your stuff. well this works better than the grand exchange but since you just addmitted you were a hacker I'm too scared to use it now. :ohnoes:

Sarcasm.

cool another leet thing

and a dirty little lier i might add =D> -.- :-#

just say if you wont me to make some exsamples of you pity little lies ;)

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

It's sad that I browse tip.it to see this nooby conversations about who is richer.

3_HIT_U I have a question, you are the 3_hit_U? legendary pker :D

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

I tried it, but sadly I've found that the latest version of SwiftKit has more features, runs faster, and is stabler. Plus I'm moving to Vista. It looks like it has great potential, though. Keep at it!

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

cool another leet thing

If your gonna try and insult someone at least use a spell check.

keen.png

If your gonna try and insult someone at least use a spell check.

why should i? this isen't my school -.- and no matter how bad my english grammar is, it don't change the fact, that what i said it 100% true! -.-

99melee.jpg

I thought I'd post and say thanks. I love the program.

It's nice to use when you want the real prices without going straight to the Rs main site. Spamming IRC with !ge blahblah gets annoying somteimes.

100523232837.png

Are you winning The Game?

I tried it, but sadly I've found that the latest version of SwiftKit has more features, runs faster, and is stabler. Plus I'm moving to Vista. It looks like it has great potential, though. Keep at it!

I don't see how SwiftKit runs faster and more stable than something what's made only to do one thing, I think you're confusing a ToolKit with a Pricer.

It's sad that I browse tip.it to see this nooby conversations about who is richer.

3_HIT_U I have a question, you are the 3_hit_U? legendary pker :D

I'm the original yeh.

I don't know if most of the people who have posted above me got out of bed on the wrong side today or what their problem is, but I'd just like to say thanks for making such a tool, I already use the old version and can't wait to try this one out. I've tested it against some others and way prefer it's ease of use.

And seriously, x1992x, it's common courtesy on TIF to at least try to use correct grammer/spelling. The fact that you just don't care speaks volumes.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

I love this little piece of software.

The only problem is that we can't choose which graph we want to look at... It's as if you WANT us to always see the 7-day graph.

Please see if you can add an option for us to be able to check the 30-day graph.

Thanks ^^

Lider_V.png

Schmual i know how to spell properly. Im sleepy and full of energy drinks.

Anyway i think the post gave the point it should, even though the grammar was off. And NO it's not common courtesy on tip.it to spell 100% right. Have you seen some of the other posts around tip.it they make my posts look like something from god in comparision ;) Don't say i don't care about good grammar, that shows how little you know of me. Ask anyone in my siggy how i spell. that all say its alright, i may not be 100% correct all the time, but i always manage to get the point thry! And if you continue to moan about my grammar and word use, then maybe you should go somewhere else(like facepunch)

so not to keep this post 100% of topic.

The program is fine, i just "hate" 3hitu for not being honest and lying straight in our faces(i even defended you!)

99melee.jpg

poopkl6.png

What gives?

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m