My great grandmother died

Guest Roast

Guest Roast

My great grandmother died about 2 hours before I posted this. She was 89 years old and had a stroke.

R.I.P :(

my condolences *hugs*

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Sort of unnessesary to post this on OT is it?

Well, at least she lived a good length of life. Rest in peace.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I always did like looking at birthdates of old/deceased people. I get to know what they have seen.

89 hmm she was born in 1920's. So she seen all the great wars, depression, and rise/fall of communism. :thumbsup:

Thats alot to see and remember.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

you should cherish the fact that she lived a good long life. <3

I don't mean to mock you but all of my relatives have yet to be 80 years old.

Sort of unnessesary to post this on OT is it?

aww cmon, Nick. <_<

My Grandmother died on 80 and had a stroke in Hospital, I was right beside her, I touched her hands and all of a sudden it just went cold. Her 90th Birthday was 4 months away aswell.

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

My condolences go out to you and your entire family. Sorry for your lost.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

My col- oh wait a minuet...

Sorry to hear that pal. Unfortunately I don't have any grandmothers, grandfathers, or any greats for that matter.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Having a great grandmother is pretty neat, I never even got to meet my grandmother on that note, or if I did then I was at an age where I couldn't even remember the occasion.

My condolences.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

That sucks, i feel for ya, but if your grandma died why would you be online?

What would he be doing instead?

I had a great aunt who died at 109.

Sort of on the same note I have a great aunt who turned 100 sometime this year. It's pretty crazy because she's still in really good health and has a great memory. It's also pretty difficult to imagine what it would be like being born in 1910 and seeing everything that changed in the world. Makes me wonder what it will be like for us whenever we're really old.

I've heard some theories that by 2050 we will have nano-bots capable of repairing and replenishing any tissue in the body permanently - aka immortality.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I've heard some theories that by 2050 we will have nano-bots capable of repairing and replenishing any tissue in the body permanently - aka immortality.

Would really only be used for VIP's, most likely.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Most likely they will be too expensive for most of the population to use, still, it would be cool having someone from a hundred years ago arround.

16185_s.gif

so does this mean theres a potential chance that I would be 59 years old forever? :blink:

great....

Sort of on the same note I have a great aunt who turned 100 sometime this year. It's pretty crazy because she's still in really good health and has a great memory. It's also pretty difficult to imagine what it would be like being born in 1910 and seeing everything that changed in the world. Makes me wonder what it will be like for us whenever we're really old.

I can imagine that in the future, this whole tipit community being 50-60 years old with probably millions of younger members counting. MAN! :thumbsup:

My great grandmother died a few years ago too. She was 102. I'd say that's a pretty long and fulfilling life.

And if we're going onto the subject of nanobots, my greatest wish is immortality, so roll on science.

2Xeo5.png