Dungeoneering Rants.

Pinkbullet3

I hate people that just make up all these acronyms and stuff... I had read this topic from end to end and have understood 75%(AT BEST) of the complaints... Can't we just type it out? or is it going to kill you?

When there's such an emphasis on speed, no, we can't type it out. Remember that you may be under heavy fire while announcing these to your team. For example, if you find a guardian door and are in a room with a few magers and forgotten warriors on you, I would much rather say "gd at mark" and mark the door or even something like "ggs gd", dropping the group gatestone where I am, then teleporting the hell out of there, then type everything out.

Especially when you might need to spam it to get your entire team to listen.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, seriously, every dam time i go into any room all the freaking monsters attack me... even when they are already atking a diff person they just like switch and start atking me...WTF?

Durmstrang.png

Go Chicago Bears!

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?"

ok, seriously, every dam time i go into any room all the freaking monsters attack me... even when they are already atking a diff person they just like switch and start atking me...WTF?

Has to do with your stance (accurate, aggressive, defensive). Not sure which one is the one that draws aggro but I'm pretty sure thats your problem.

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

Has to do with your stance (accurate, aggressive, defensive). Not sure which one is the one that draws aggro but I'm pretty sure thats your problem.

That would be defensive style. Also a side note, I entered Bal'lak's room using magic, and he focused his aggro on me the whole time.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Been dg'ing rather a lot lately. I've come to the point that when keying and I notice the rest are slackers (unresponsive to calls and not busy), I just leave the dg. Waste my time, and you can forget about exp. Only happened to 2 dg's so far luckily.

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

That would be defensive style. Also a side note, I entered Bal'lak's room using magic, and he focused his aggro on me the whole time.

from what I've seen Bal'lak just picks a target and always goes after that one person if they're in the room, regardless of what style they're using.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

• 1 month later...

Exactly why was this changed?

110313000524.png

As far as I could tell, there was nothing wrong with being able to peer into your groupmates' bags outside of Daem...

or being able to check your floors anywhere.

whatisrush-1.png

FlowerPower.png

It's because too many people were abusing it. Familiars felt that their privacy was being violated since you could look into their bags without their consent. enough Pack yaks and tortoises complained that Jagex had no choice.

^ :lol:

Seriously though, not being able to open the party menu outside of Daemonheim can get aggravating at times.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I hate when I reset and have to pair up with idiots again.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

omg you have a twin that you dung with?

Lol

Bahahaha...

To make this not spam: I'm pretty sure making parties outside Daemonheim was somehow involved in a lot of glitches, like sneaking a unicorn into the duel arena, that sort of thing.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

omg you have a twin that you dung with?

Lol

Bahahaha...

To make this not spam: I'm pretty sure making parties outside Daemonheim was somehow involved in a lot of glitches, like sneaking a unicorn into the duel arena, that sort of thing.

Assuming that's correct, I feel it's a little irresponsible for Jagex.

Instead of fixing the bug, we're just going to remove enough content to make it impossible to execute.

I hate when players hate others that don't know what they're doing, but then refuse to teach them the correct way of doing it.

"You're right, I'm totally lost. Would you please tell me what to do?"

"No."

I don't know what to do so you suffer, you won't tell me what to do so I suffer, and we both lose experience. Thanks.

Sir_Ddude.gif

I hate when players hate others that don't know what they're doing, but then refuse to teach them the correct way of doing it.

"No."

I don't know what to do so you suffer, you won't tell me what to do so I suffer, and we both lose experience. Thanks.

Then there are wonderful little gems like DGS that help you do well.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

"No."

I was told by a member of DGS that few players, if any, will take you unless you're able to do Floor 30+. Great, if I'm able to do Floor 30+, which I'm not, so until then I'll just be exiled to the Frozen floors where I'll get maybe 500 xp a floor. Sure don't love this skill.

Sir_Ddude.gif

just do tears+penguins until 59.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

"No."

I was told by a member of DGS that few players, if any, will take you unless you're able to do Floor 30+. Great, if I'm able to do Floor 30+, which I'm not, so until then I'll just be exiled to the Frozen floors where I'll get maybe 500 xp a floor. Sure don't love this skill.

Honestly, yeah, you're best bet is just solo/tears/penguins until 59. Um, C6 small or med most of your floors, it's really personal preference. Bind a shadow silk hood if you ever see one.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I agree with people taking all the food, usually I just fish my own. So they can all fight over the drops. I also kinda like to kill most of the monsters in the dung, doesn't that help with the exp modifier? Or is it even really worth bothering with?

binnyrubsme.png

I agree with people taking all the food, usually I just fish my own. So they can all fight over the drops. I also kinda like to kill most of the monsters in the dung, doesn't that help with the exp modifier? Or is it even really worth bothering with?

If you're going for xp/hour.

No.

whatisrush-1.png

FlowerPower.png