Dungeoneering Rants.

Pinkbullet3

Behold, one of the worst players I've ever stumbled across in w148.

He spent the entire time making useless potions for skill doors that never existed.

I wanted to replace the base farming patch with an altar since the only one was in a corner on the map.

Drama ensues.

d3b84ba850d1df2fa7b7a6f53098ba80.png

LOL. That really sucks. My worst experience was doing a floor in 117 with some randoms, and twenty minutes into the floor, the keyer gets angry for no reason and hides all of the keys, then quits. Then everyone else quits. Then I ragequit for a week because 117 is terrible.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He spent the entire time making useless potions for skill doors that never existed.

I wanted to replace the base farming patch with an altar since the only one was in a corner on the map.

Drama ensues.

LOL. That really sucks. My worst experience was doing a floor in 117 with some randoms, and twenty minutes into the floor, the keyer gets angry for no reason and hides all of the keys, then quits. Then everyone else quits. Then I ragequit for a week because 117 is terrible.

Lol i like how people hide it and waste their own time while they could just quit

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

if you could have ALL ring setting active at once, equip a shield + use spells with all 3 mage boots on 10.

...that could be a problem.

15% damage is absorbed, with a 50% chance of dealing 50% more damage (avringe: 25%) also a 100% chance of fireing your spells faster. add a 30% chanse of sneareing/slowing your oponet to that.

grats, you are now a demi-god, go pwn a 5 man boss by your self now.

ok yes that is very exspensive but the point still stands. it would be over powered.

although i wouldent mind the oiption to have up to 2 ring setting active at once, maybe a reward from teh shop (scroll of kinship?) maybe not from the same class though. and the way to change class's is kinda anoying.

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

I hate when we are all clearing a gd then one person walks away and goes to another gd and then dies and then rage-quits <_< I've had that happen a lot of times. I also dislike when people dont specify combat lv requirements in the lobby then they don't do or say anything when i trade them. i'm fine with people that like 130+ but at least say something when i'm not getting invited, not like im spam trading you, and another thing.. i really hate people that go "lawl gf!!!!" when someone dies then complains when they die.

I hate this whole stupid skill. No one I have grouped with has done anything but bellyache and go "LAWL FROOB" even when I specifiy that I am a noob and am not a master dungeoneer. You think I would be looking for floor 4 or under if I was GOOD at this? Why the hell anyone tries to do this is beyond me. Its not worth the pain and arrogance you get.

triforceelf.png

Rofl you use tears and lamps to get to a decent level. Then you solo to learn the basics. I have never seen a team actually made for floor 4. If they have a noob in their team, then it slows them down and they have a perfectly legitimate reason to complain. I don't know how you are able to get into teams at your level.

^ it's true actually.

Also hate it when the 4 players in the party do nothing. Leave me to key and tool, they pick up all the food drops, i'm hanging on by 2 or 3 eels. They wait by doors of gds too afraid to go in, and when I ask them to make a pot/ gs a door, they don't talk! Communication is vital in this skill I think, and to top it off, they complain in going too slow... :wall:

Staurolite.png

I never have problems with other players, because I only play Dungeoneering with Friends (and skillers sometimes).

I hate Member Doors in F2P Dungeons who block all the other bonus rooms :wall: .

I hate getting 50% less Experience because I trained my Combat Level :angry: .

I hate level 3's with a higher Dungeoneering level than me.

I hate Leechers.

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

One thing I've thought about for a while is that the titles you get are there merely for show and serve no other purpose. There should be an XP modifier for most titles, IMO. For example. MVP is +3%. Meatshield is +5%, since the keyer usually gets that and he/she should be rewarded. Leecher would be penalized with -30%. Other less important titles would only give minimal modifiers, like +1% for Berserker/sharpshooter/Battlemage, -1% for Least Harmful/Nothing Special, etc. This would cut down on a lot of the BS in gameplay in W117/W7 and actually encourage people to actively participate. Just my 2 cents.

If you start awarding people for mvp, then they will start skilling for no reason which will slow down the floor. If you give people extra exp for being meat shield, they will stand in a room with a 133 shade and start wasting their entire inventory of food. I'm sorry but people are that stupid.

Drama ensues.

Learn to kick noobs that leech trolololol

bluesmnm.png

If you start awarding people for mvp, then they will start skilling for no reason which will slow down the floor. If you give people extra exp for being meat shield, they will stand in a room with a 133 shade and start wasting their entire inventory of food. I'm sorry but people are that stupid.

Make MVP only apply to stuff like puzzles and boss fights. Make meat shield only apply if you're actually fighting stuff.

There's so many things Jagex can do to make dg bonuses in favor of the efficient rushers. Too bad they don't actually try to cater to those people.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Make MVP only apply to stuff like puzzles and boss fights. Make meat shield only apply if you're actually fighting stuff.

There's so many things Jagex can do to make dg bonuses in favor of the efficient rushers. Too bad they don't actually try to cater to those people.

MVP is based on most exp. If you make it based on puzzles, everyone will ignore gds and rush to do puzzles. If you change meat shield people will start attacking shades with their fists.

MVP is based on most exp. If you make it based on puzzles, everyone will ignore gds and rush to do puzzles. If you change meat shield people will start attacking shades with their fists.

Honestly, I have no idea people these days are soooo extreme... #-o

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

How about just remove MVP.

I love the people who decide to make full fractite in a 5:5 small, being the person with one of the keys for door A, taking 10 minutes to get there because hes to busy trying out his new armor, and then thinking hes the best player because hes "MVP"

O.O

i mean.. i can't hate dung but whenever i want to go to sleep i just do a floor :D

samlcopymq4.png

99mage::99agil::99craft::99fletch::99mining::99smithing::99fishing::99cook::99fm::99wc

Assist u?! YES IN DEEDY

I love the people who decide to make full fractite in a 5:5 small, being the person with one of the keys for door A, taking 10 minutes to get there because hes to busy trying out his new armor, and then thinking hes the best player because hes "MVP"

I hate it when people want armor at all.

At most only ONE person should be gathering fractite ore and making stuff, but then everyone wants armor and it slows the whole team down.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

I was dungeoneering last night, just needed to get 500 more tokens for the sight, and I wanted to go to clan wars for a bit but I only had about 40 minutes before my friend left. What I really wanna get at is, STOMP HAS TO BE THE WORST BOSS EVER. Jagex, you wasted an extra 10 minutes of my life on this damn boss, just because he kept blocking the little portal thingys with his dumb rocks. I swear to god it happened every single time.

DOWN WITH STOMP.

Strife.png

That's why you kick him

Kicking him reduces your XP.

The sad thing is, even if all he did was sit in base headbanging, you would be better off with him. :thumbup:

No it doesn't... You wait until you open all doors and find boss, THEN you kick him. You get same xp in 5:5 with 4 people and 5:5 with 5 people...

bluesmnm.png

That's why you kick him

Kicking him reduces your XP.

The sad thing is, even if all he did was sit in base headbanging, you would be better off with him. :thumbup:

No it doesn't... You wait until you open all doors and find boss, THEN you kick him. You get same xp in 5:5 with 4 people and 5:5 with 5 people...

That works? Sweet gotta try it :)

O.O