What are your flaws?

bongo_man

I laugh too much and for too long at [cabbage] that isn't funny. Most people don't like it ... :cry:

Hah, I do that too. And if you try and quell your laughter you end up squealing or making some other really stupid noise. It's embarrassing sometimes. :unsure:

hopesolopatriot.jpg

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I over-analyse everything. Occasionally leading to 'analysis paralysis', which sometimes makes an abrupt end to conversation.

I stutter very badly. Almost any sentence that begins with 'how', 'who', 'when', 'where' or 'why' (but not which, oddly enough) will make me stutter. This only really happens when I think about it. In conversation it is less prominent.

My voice is horrible. I'm pretty sure if a bunch of scientists examined me I would have some communicaation disorder. My thinking is my greatest strength and my expression is the weakest...so you can see how things would be screwed up.

I'm also a damn procrastinator. In work I won't do stuff until much later, I sleep way too damn much, and I play for longer periods than I should.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

-I occasionally miss a note when I'm singing at the Children's Hospital.

-Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering at one food pantry and don't make it to my other volunteer job on time.

-I'm too friendly

-I only go to Church on Saturday, Sunday, and Thursday, when services are also offered on Tuesdays.

-I only share my drugs with white, heterosexual men

-I sometimes post sarcastic comments on the interwebs.

Jk lawl. Srs tho,

-I can't raise my voice. It's like a disease without any cure.

-I feel no desire for the approval of my peers.

-I naturally distrust authority.

-I'm cynical and overly critical. I see the flaws in people.

-I am annoyed by people who talk too much or don't seem to think about what they say.

-I don't feel any real motivation. I am never excited about anything.

-In school, I get As on individual assignments but Ds for the term because I couldn't be bothered to write half the essays.

Oh, and my eyesight is pretty bad.

I'm laaaaazy.

i have mild acne

and sweaty hands

Those aren't flaws. You're telling me you're named after one of the best Stephen King characters evar and the best you can do is "sweaty hands"?

• 2 weeks later...

- I'm not very academic

- I supposedly have trust issues

- I don't like/love all my family

- I often get sarcastic and moody

- I don't try enough at what I want to do in life

- Sometimes I'm all talk

We'll sneak out while they sleep

And sail off in the night.

We'll come clean and start over the rest of our lives.

When we're gone, we'll stay gone.

Out of sight, out of mind.

It's not too late,

We have the rest of our lives.

-I can't raise my voice. It's like a disease without any cure.

-I feel no desire for the approval of my peers.

-I naturally distrust authority.

-I'm cynical and overly critical. I see the flaws in people.

-I am annoyed by people who talk too much or don't seem to think about what they say.

-I don't feel any real motivation. I am never excited about anything.

-In school, I get As on individual assignments but Ds for the term because I couldn't be bothered to write half the essays.

Oh, and my eyesight is pretty bad.

No hacking my mind, please?

Well, I don't so much see flaws (in people) as I see nuance. If someone tells me they suck, I'll always tell them they don't. Makes very interesting talk sometimes.

And I absolutely hate stupidity in people I expected better of... idc if some random stranger is an idiot, but all my friends are bright as... something bright.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I'm over-passionate about things I care about.

+1, so so so so much. XD

I'm inconsiderate at times for peoples feelings.

I'm horribly blunt at times.

I sing far too much/too loud when I don't have a note in my head.

I'm too shy at times (working on this though. :mrgreen: )

I use sarcasm as a defence mechanism.

I get far too hurt at personal criticism and can be paranoid.

I subconsciously crave praise, in sneaky and at times devious ways.

I get very motivated for things I want to do, but I'm very slack at actually doing them and often complain and bring myself down when I cant do them properly.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

-Supposedly I'm a extremely bossy and a smartass

-I like to manipulate social situations and emotions

-I tend to feel, regardless of the number of parties I go to, people who bug me and people who claim to be my friend, I have few [if any] actual friends

-I get easily offended and annoyed

-I'm extremely spiteful

-I tend to slip into a holier-then-thou/I'm just plan all around better then you mentality sometimes

-I feel there's a spot for everything that is mine/I'm using, so if I'm in my room and I see papers out of place I feel compelled to get up and correct it. I take pleasure in order

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

-I feel there's a spot for everything that is mine/I'm using, so if I'm in my room and I see papers out of place I feel compelled to get up and correct it. I take pleasure in order

This is a flaw? I call it a routine.

Taking it too seriously could be considered a flaw, I guess. I'm the opposite. I have spots for everything, but I don't use them very well.

I don't trust anyone other than myself (on rare occasions)

I think that's smart, not a flaw.

It's not too late,

That's true to a certain extent, but you can't always be so...self reliant all the time, sometimes you just have to trust people.

rosssigfinal.jpg

That's true to a certain extent, but you can't always be so...self reliant all the time, sometimes you just have to trust people.

I think that they have to prove that they deserve your trust first.

It's not too late,

My sleeping habits are ridiculous. Sometimes I will stay up until 10 am and wake up at 5 pm. I'm ashamed of that.

Welcome to puberty.

This is a flaw? I call it a routine.

Taking it too seriously could be considered a flaw, I guess. I'm the opposite. I have spots for everything, but I don't use them very well.

I'm the extreme opposite. I dislike any sort of schedule or routine, and will even avoid everyday commitments.

By the way, a fun fact: People with regular routines are more likely to be victims of premeditated murder.