Lumbridge Castle Basement

Wessan

This has been going on for far too long. I am tired of noobs in lumbridge basement asking about how to get into the Dorgeshun mines or why Im standing there making potions. Just stop. Read a guide. Do something useful with your time. Stop bothering me.

I guess i could turn public chat off, but oh well. This is a rant and therefore I can say whatever.

wessan.png

This has been going on for far too long. I am tired of noobs in lumbridge basement asking about how to get into the Dorgeshun mines or why Im standing there making potions. Just stop. Read a guide. Do something useful with your time. Stop bothering me.

I guess i could turn public chat off, but oh well. This is a rant and therefore I can say whatever.

No you can't. It must be within the Tip.It Forum rules, and comply with the JaGeX rules as well. Anyway, Instead of telling us this, why not tell them? :unsure:

If it makes you feel any better, you can rest knowing they aren't down there for your personality or your charm.

So I was walking down the street talking to a friend, and I said I'd almost had a conniption when I found out that the Pinkberry was out of my favorite flavor. This little kid asked me what a conniption was, so I called him a n00b fegit and told him to learn to read a dictionary. Then I laughed at how I owned him and started talking about him behind his back on a forum.

Am I cool tough guy now?

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Wow, people really don't know how to read quest guides?

I did the first four quests from the cave goblin series (Lost Tribe to Land of the Goblins) with no problem at all, thanks to the guide.

Maybe they were too dumb?

At first I thought you were ranting about all those people standing in one spot.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

If it bothers you that much why not go to Castle Wars or Duel Arena or Soul Wars?

everyone has their reasons

Edited by ihavedinner247

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

No you can't. It must be within the Tip.It Forum rules, and comply with the JaGeX rules as well. Anyway, Instead of telling us this, why not tell them? :unsure:

Because there's tons of people like them.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

If it bothers you that much why not go to Castle Wars or Duel Arena or Soul Wars?

everyone has there reasons

their*

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

everyone has their reasons

their*

there i fixed it, im not the best with there their and theyre when i dont think about it.

and @ kalafai i forgot about shantay pass. seems the best place to be cuase you dont have to do any quest for it, and people with full of questions arent probably gunna be there

and @ kalafai i forgot about shantay pass. seems the best place to be cuase you dont have to do any quest for it, and people with full of questions arent probably gunna be there

Yeah, it's totally not next to Lumbridge >_>

PM me for fitocracy invite

Yeah, it's totally not next to Lumbridge >_>

who cares if its close to lumbridge, i go there and i only see 1 or 2 people when im there. its not like cw and theres 10 other people at the bank, but its his choice not mine.

In Cwars though it's mostly people graahking nats or doing some other duelling ring method, so there's not really much chance for noobs...

ya but i would rather have a bank that no ones at then people graaking or the duelling ring way

In Cwars though it's mostly people graahking nats or doing some other duelling ring method, so there's not really much chance for noobs...

ya but i would rather have a bank that no ones at then people graaking or the duelling ring way

Shilo Village is where i like to bank at, when herbing or fletching. Occasionally you get a random clue scroller but they dont talk and its fun to watch them fight

I have a private fletching guild in Lletya. Sometimes someone comes to do elf quest and I usually help them if they want help. But I have never seen anyone asking stupid questions in there.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

• 1 month later...

just type lol when they ask a question if you want it to be known to them that your an ass. Otherwise turn off chat

This is what would happen if he turned off chat:

him: (skilling)

n00b: why are you here

n00b: why are you here

n00b: are u a bot

n00b: reported teh bot

This is why I always skill in the GE. It's laggy, but no one can see you.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

Instead of thinking it as a bother, think of it instead as an opportunity.

For fun.