Sooo I think I dungeoneered to much...

Urza285

So after a massive dungeoneering streak to get my chaotic longsword, which I finally got by the way, I stopped for a slayer break to test it out. I brought the usual equipment.... But after 90 dusties into the task I realised I forgot something that every slayer needs to maximize profit. My trusty gem bag! So I went through my thought processes and thought to my self no problem I'll just gatestone my dusties spot, teleport to varrock, banked for it and teleport back. Someone tell me what was wrong with this picture?

On a second note... I hope they come out with an herb bag. I also hope that batch 2.0 doesn't outdo the longsword, because I'll be pee'd.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I plan on using it for PVM, PVP, metal drags and maybe a few hard slayer tasks. Im not wading into this arguement lol so don't even start.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

OIC wut you did.

Why would you teleport to Varrock? Al Kahrad(sp?) is much closer.

My favorite dusties spot is in the chaos tunnels and I also rely on varrock/home teletabs when I slay.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I was saraing the day, some guy asked for food. I said 'dropped'.

Lmfao... Thats funny as hell. I could see myself saying go fish some.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

i did dhits 3x today alone! i got to my cluescroll spot and forgot my spade, i said ffs and i clicked to drop gatestone then home tele and im like wtf weres my gate, ok ill make a new one, no spell

i would pay 10,000,000 tokens for the gatestone spell and that is definately not an exaggeration

a_final_name.png

i did dhits 3x today alone! i got to my cluescroll spot and forgot my spade, i said ffs and i clicked to drop gatestone then home tele and im like wtf weres my gate, ok ill make a new one, no spell

i would pay 10,000,000 tokens for the gatestone spell and that is definately not an exaggeration

To my thats an exaggeration. I'd definitely do 1,000,000 tokens for sure. Thats under the assumption they'd make it to where you couldn't gatestone too close to a boss lair.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

To my thats an exaggeration. I'd definitely do 1,000,000 tokens for sure. Thats under the assumption they'd make it to where you couldn't gatestone too close to a boss lair.

easyil 10m tokens, u know why? 1 word.....runecrafting

a_final_name.png

you bought a longsword? lmfao scammed.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Daemonheim is like a perfect little runescape within Gleinor. Sometimes I'm hesitant to leave the pennisula, just because I know I won't have my precious gatestone!

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I knew I had dungeoneered too much when I got confused that I couldn't one click on Graardor to attack him. I was like "WTF?!!? I have to right click and attack things? This is BS." Then I realised that you can only left click everything inside Daemonheim. I facepalmed.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I knew I had dungeoneered too much when I got confused that I couldn't one click on Graardor to attack him. I was like "WTF?!!? I have to right click and attack things? This is BS." Then I realised that you can only left click everything inside Daemonheim. I facepalmed.

most 138s wanna left click everything they shuld make it that way >.>
StarViv.png

Honestly, there should be a toggle option for attack to be the top choice, regardless of level.

ikr? their only excuse was "being able to left click monsters is a goal that alot of players strive for when they level up combat"

horrible excuse :)

Naaxi.png