DK closed their doors

Pieter_00777

The dk remake merged with nw lmfao

Tukuruk and Ktv unite!

rebellion will be much better than your clan,dunno why you trolling lol.

you probably don't even know who ktv and tuk are

Tuk seems like a dunce to me. Hes gonna close his half decent clan and merge it with a clan lead by nh crashers. And ktv to me is my first pvp trip/pkri type kill on a 10 man valiant pk aswell as a nh crasher.

envy42.png

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tukuruk and Ktv unite!

If he didn't know who they were he wouldn't be talking about them idiot. All the clans Tuk made or was in closed, what makes you think Dos has a chance when they have a wannabe rapper and a dog as a Leader? All your members are Ex DK 141 prods and now NW who were dead for 5 months. When you mix 2 crap together what does that equal? Well you do the math kid.

34hc76x.gif

Proud CR Member

Tukuruk and Ktv unite!

If he didn't know who they were he wouldn't be talking about them idiot. All the clans Tuk made or was in closed, what makes you think Dos has a chance when they have a wannabe rapper and a dog as a Leader? All your members are Ex DK 141 prods and now NW who were dead for 5 months. When you mix 2 crap together what does that equal? Well you do the math kid.

#coolstorybro

champ.gif

Tukuruk and Ktv unite!

#coolstorybro

When you get humiliated by a post and have nothing else to say, what do you do?

Just post cool story bro.

It will make you look cool.

Take tips from this pokemon fan nerd, he knows whats he doing alright :thumbsup:

34hc76x.gif

Proud CR Member

Tukuruk and Ktv unite!

#coolstorybro

Take tips from this pokemon fan nerd, he knows whats he doing alright :thumbsup:

you seem mad bro :huh:

champ.gif

Tukuruk and Ktv unite!

#coolstorybro

you seem mad bro :huh:

Never heard that one before..... very original kid.

34hc76x.gif

Proud CR Member

Tukuruk and Ktv unite!

I'm not trolling, I just think it's going to be an absolute disaster. I'm more than aware who they are thank you, like you're aware how many times your clan has closed. Is it double digits now?

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Tukuruk and Ktv unite!

I'm not trolling, I just think it's going to be an absolute disaster. I'm more than aware who they are thank you, like you're aware how many times your clan has closed. Is it double digits now?

you think you know everything lol, all you do is talk crap about other clans. Dunno why you even talk ,when your clan pulls 20 ppl max to cwa wars :rolleyes:

champ.gif

Tukuruk and Ktv unite!

you think you know everything lol, all you do is talk crap about other clans. Dunno why you even talk ,when your clan pulls 20 ppl max to cwa wars :rolleyes:

That's hypocritical coming from you. I'm not really bothered if idiots like you troll my clan, I love what my clan gives me which is fun and enjoyment of warring and being in a warm community.

Genesis Leader

Tukuruk and Ktv unite!

than learn not to flame clans that you can't beat :thumbup:

That's hypocritical coming from you. I'm not really bothered if idiots like you troll my clan, I love what my clan gives me which is fun and enjoyment of warring and being in a warm community.

then learn not to talk crap about clans that you can't beat :thumbup:

champ.gif

Tukuruk and Ktv unite!

your clan has closed like 193423423094832094823084230948238423904823 times, and your trolling t0's leadership? irony

kristn.png

Tukuruk and Ktv unite!

your clan has closed like 193423423094832094823084230948238423904823 times, and your trolling t0's leadership? irony

i didn't troll him, it's the truth

champ.gif

Not going to even waste my time arguing with you anymore, you're just a hypocrite.

Genesis Leader

There's nothing insane about Dk re-opening, all the closures have either been publicity attempts or a rage-quit type of thing on the part of an official.

Re-opening will bring DK back exactly as it was before, annoying and mediocre.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Not going to even waste my time arguing with you anymore, you're just a hypocrite.

Don't Worry Jack what we pull :wub: Dead closed clans pull 0, The difference is clan that are dead like Anarchy, Fom, Sacred Templars. Are always remembered and when you see a Flumbullen, you [bleep] alittle. But than you look again and say "WTF wrong combat and your missing a M" than your disgusted that some wannabe made you excited for that brief moment on RS. As for Clans like DK there only time people pay attention, is to laugh at a topic like this. Anyway to get to the point a Dead clan pulls 0 Machamp. The difference between your DeeKay and Sacred Templars is, ST will always be respected and remembered your Deekay is a joke and people can't even follow wither your open or closed this week. But hey there a chance next week you may be open.

zeldasfirebz6.png

Don't Worry Jack what we pull :wub: Dead closed clans pull 0, The difference is clan that are dead like Anarchy, Fom, Sacred Templars. Are always remembered and when you see a Flumbullen, you [bleep] alittle. But than you look again and say "WTF wrong combat and your missing a M" than your disgusted that some wannabe made you excited for that brief moment on RS. As for Clans like DK there only time people pay attention, is to laugh at a topic like this. Anyway to get to the point a Dead clan pulls 0 Machamp. The difference between your DeeKay and Sacred Templars is, ST will always be respected and remembered your Deekay is a joke and people can't even follow wither your open or closed this week. But hey there a chance next week you may be open.

you don't even know who st is lol.

champ.gif

you don't even know who st is was lol.

I corrected your statement, as ST is dead like DK they are no longer alive so it's paste tense.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

you don't even know who st is was lol.

I corrected your statement, as ST is dead like DK they are no longer alive so it's paste tense.

if you are going to correct other people at least make sure you post correctly too...... geez

flamesig.jpg