DK closed their doors

Pieter_00777

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhh.. RIP... I guess?

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

It's unfortunate that none of their leadership can seem to make up their minds.

Agreed, why close if you reopen weeks later multiple times?

Well, why not if people just keep coming back? They can get away with it, that's why. Can't say I agree with that style, but meh. I'm sure it has it's merits.

hzvjpwS.gif

Apparently a remake is being worked on by KTV and Valery (that should be fun) called DOS aka Denial of Service. With that being done and the newly formed merge of Genocide and Resilience things will be very interesting and crashing is still going to occur.

flamesig.jpg

DK closed (again), appearently Derek is leaving to Miami and don't plan to come back.

Their ending memberlist; http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=dk_inactive

I highly doubt many people have their care cup filled for that but my question for you is;

"How long will it take before they re-open?"

Girls > Clan World.

RIP.

Comical.jpeg

Apparently a remake is being worked on by KTV and Valery (that should be fun) called DOS aka Denial of Service. With that being done and the newly formed merge of Genocide and Resilience things will be very interesting and crashing is still going to occur.

dos is not a remake, it's a new clan :thumbup:

champ.gif

Pretty sure if KTV and Valery who are Ex-DK officials are going to make the clan, all DK members will mass join. It will just be DK but without Derek, so yea its a remake.

34hc76x.gif

Proud CR Member

Pretty sure if KTV and Valery who are Ex-DK officials are going to make the clan, all DK members will mass join. It will just be DK but without Derek, so yea its a remake.

not all dk members gona join, and it won't be like dk

champ.gif

Ah, RIP and good luck to w/e their members decide to do.

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"

not all dk members gona join, and it won't be like dk

Pretty sure when I go to "Dos" site it says Divine Kings on top of my tab, and even your forum has the Divine King banner on it.

fbixyw.png

Looking at your IRC, everyone who is +voiced is Ex DK including yourself.

Gl with your remake, won't last long anyways.

34hc76x.gif

Proud CR Member

I heard Interpol picked Derek up for Ddosing but that's just a rumor I suppose.

As for DK, end of this week will be a reunion PK, then by next week they will be opened once again.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

It is essentially the basis of DK with the old officials attempting to move on. It will probably carry many of the same aspects of DK except for some of the things only Derek liked.

It is essentially a remake/breakoff/similar to DK. Whatever you want to name it. Its DK with a new name and new leadership.

And honestly judging from the name it will be very similar in terms of antics :-P

Shoulda named it DDOS. Might have been a bit scarier!

flamesig.jpg

Nah, ye see most attacks which people on RS claim are DDoSes on 'Scape are in fact DoSes. Just because some 12 year olds download some progam from limewire or a torrent that claims it can Guarantee a DDoS attack they think that it actually it is. Little do they know that the standard PC does not have the processing power to DDoS because that requires a multitude of computers or a cabbage-load of processing power :rolleyes:

Dk leaders being of an older generation and higher intellectual tier than these 12 year olds are actually aware of the difference and thought they'd be clever naming it DoS, thus other smart people can remark on it saying "ohicwatudidthere"

that or it's a typo..... Although I do agree it'd be scarier!!

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

It is essentially the basis of DK with the old officials attempting to move on. It will probably carry many of the same aspects of DK except for some of the things only Derek liked.

It is essentially a remake/breakoff/similar to DK. Whatever you want to name it. Its DK with a new name and new leadership.

And honestly judging from the name it will be very similar in terms of antics :-P

it won't be the same as dk. They are not going to crash etc...

champ.gif