DK closed their doors

Pieter_00777

Will be Continued !

RE-Birth of DK .......... 2011,,,, :ohnoes:

I think they've had more re-openings than there are "Jaws" sequels, that's impressive!!

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remake: Rebellion. How far will this go?

Lets look at the facts. DK open and close like an automatic door in a supermarket. Tukuruk's clans last less time than my yearly holiday. I don't think they're going to do too well.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Lets look at the facts. DK open and close like an automatic door in a supermarket. Tukuruk's clans last less time than my yearly holiday. I don't think they're going to do too well.

Your wrong then sir, they pulled around 200 opts yesterday. Actually tukuruk clans are better than yours, coz they at least pvp and pull more than 20 ppl :rolleyes:

champ.gif

Your wrong then sir, they pulled around 200 opts yesterday. Actually tukuruk clans are better than yours, coz they at least pvp and pull more than 20 ppl :rolleyes:

Actually mate, you're wrong. True Ownage hits their 1 year anniversary here: http://forum.tip.it/topic/273988-true-0wnage-hits-1-year/ Needless to say this is more than DK could say they accomplished without closing.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Actually mate, you're wrong. True Ownage hits their 1 year anniversary here: http://forum.tip.it/topic/273988-true-0wnage-hits-1-year/ Needless to say this is more than DK could say they accomplished without closing.

pretty sure we accomplised more than the clans you lead :wink:

champ.gif

pretty sure we accomplised more than the clans you lead :wink:

pretty sure ur going to close in like a month with noting to achieve except making enemies. Doesnt matter if they cwa or pvp, thats just the preference of the clan. Im pretty sure even clan europe can beat this dk re make in pvp when they are a cwa clan

kristn.png