DK closed their doors

Pieter_00777

Shoulda named it DDOS. Might have been a bit scarier!

Nah, ye see most attacks which people on RS claim are DDoSes on 'Scape are in fact DoSes. Just because some 12 year olds download some progam from limewire or a torrent that claims it can Guarantee a DDoS attack they think that it actually it is. Little do they know that the standard PC does not have the processing power to DDoS because that requires a multitude of computers or a cabbage-load of processing power :rolleyes:

Dk leaders being of an older generation and higher intellectual tier than these 12 year olds are actually aware of the difference and thought they'd be clever naming it DoS, thus other smart people can remark on it saying "ohicwatudidthere"

that or it's a typo..... Although I do agree it'd be scarier!!

DDOS's have nothing to do with processing power - the key difference between a DDOS and a DOS is that a DDOS is distributed, thus meaning it comes from many different locations and therefore harder to block.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is essentially the basis of DK with the old officials attempting to move on. It will probably carry many of the same aspects of DK except for some of the things only Derek liked.

It is essentially a remake/breakoff/similar to DK. Whatever you want to name it. Its DK with a new name and new leadership.

And honestly judging from the name it will be very similar in terms of antics :-P

it won't be the same as dk. They are not going to crash etc...

If this Happens maybe i will have a slither of respect for This "NEW CLAN"

It is essentially the basis of DK with the old officials attempting to move on. It will probably carry many of the same aspects of DK except for some of the things only Derek liked.

It is essentially a remake/breakoff/similar to DK. Whatever you want to name it. Its DK with a new name and new leadership.

And honestly judging from the name it will be very similar in terms of antics :-P

That's what they said when they kicked Derek...

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

That's what they said when they kicked Derek...

after derek got kicked,it closed after few days..

dunno why you talk when you don't know anything

champ.gif

DoS, I wonder what that's trying to sound like?

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Nah, ye see most attacks which people on RS claim are DDoSes on 'Scape are in fact DoSes. Just because some 12 year olds download some progam from limewire or a torrent that claims it can Guarantee a DDoS attack they think that it actually it is. Little do they know that the standard PC does not have the processing power to DDoS because that requires a multitude of computers or a cabbage-load of processing power :rolleyes:

Dk leaders being of an older generation and higher intellectual tier than these 12 year olds are actually aware of the difference and thought they'd be clever naming it DoS, thus other smart people can remark on it saying "ohicwatudidthere"

that or it's a typo..... Although I do agree it'd be scarier!!

DDOS's have nothing to do with processing power - the key difference between a DDOS and a DOS is that a DDOS is distributed, thus meaning it comes from many different locations and therefore harder to block.

pretty sure a super computer can DDoS, but that's then the argument of if that qualifies as one computer or as a collection of several individual computers ^_^

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

A Clan called DOS with Valery and KTV that is not going to crash?

Sit down please.

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

Sit down please.

Cw product Sit down please.

vr4lifefu8tb7.gif

Vr 2 years and counting

Sit down please.

who are you lmao?

champ.gif

sounds better than t0 tbh :^_^:

At least we're alive. But then again, nowadays I get lost whether DK is open or closed.

Genesis Leader

At least we're alive. But then again, nowadays I get lost whether DK is open or closed.

I think all the clan world does.

who cares about how many time we closed? we play to have fun bruh, we don't really care about getting flamed

champ.gif

Sit down please.

Cw product Sit down please.

GX Pride Worldwide.

Sit down kid.

34hc76x.gif

Proud CR Member

People who dont care about getting flamed do not usually threaten and crash other clans. Putting up a tough front..... yea i dont get it

We only crash clans that we got beef with. We don't crash other clans for no reason :thumbup:

champ.gif

The dk remake merged with nw lmfao

Tukuruk and Ktv unite!

Genesis Leader

People who dont care about getting flamed do not usually threaten and crash other clans. Putting up a tough front..... yea i dont get it

We only crash clans that we got beef with. We don't crash other clans for no reason :thumbup:

There must be alot of clans that you have "beef" with.

phimproved.png