Ask your questions or sig resizing here!

woopidoo2

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rickastleyc.jpg

Could anyone change it so that I can use it as Avatar? Not sure if you have to resize it but just make it so I can use it please ^^

Thanks.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

Ok, so I seem to have either rather bad luck with this, or simply I'm over looking something vitally important.

For my avatar, I create most of them. upload them to photobucket as a 100x100 jpeg, and about a week or so later they get removed as the file size is too large. =(

Any advice on what I can do to prevent it from happening again?

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

rickastleyc.jpg

Could anyone change it so that I can use it as Avatar? Not sure if you have to resize it but just make it so I can use it please ^^

Thanks.

Nobody seems to look at it, please help me.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

rickastleyc.jpg

Thanks.

Nobody seems to look at it, please help me.

1zodi5e.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/1zodi5e.jpg

Voila. :thumbup: ;)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I do it 100x100! I know that I do >_>

That isn't the size... those are the dimensions

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

I do it 100x100! I know that I do >_>

That isn't the size... those are the dimensions

No, like, when I'm making it in photoshop, with the starting size, 100 px by 100 px

post a link to the image...

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

Right.

You're in Photoshop yes?

When you've done your avatar/sig (avatar in this case), click on "File", and look for an option that says "Save for Web & Devices" - it should come up with options on the right of this new window that should open in ImageReady, or Photoshop itself if you are on CS3/CS4 - it should look like this:

filesize.jpg

I would choose JPEG, if your avatar canvas has been completely filled with something (a whole image, crop of a signature). Only choose PNG 8/24 if you want a transparent background to your signature, which is indicated with grey and white checkers. Choose GIF if you have an animated image (make sure it's under 20kb though).

Anyway... you've chosen JPEG; at the bottom left of this new window that opens up, you'll see something like this:

bottomleft.png

As you can see, it's under 20kb.

Then save it to your pictures folder.

Then, upload your signature to an imagehost *, and then copy the hotlink into the allocated field to paste it in, when you are changing your avatar.

*don't add anything onto your avatar, like crappy animations or rubbish online editing tools that some sites will offer.

Hopefully your avatar problem will be gone now, if I've explained it well enough

Might aswell add this:

20kb.png

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Removed;

tzdfleader.jpgoversizeavad8.jpg

All of them I did in photoshop, saved under a jpeg, and made sure when I started them, it was 100x100..

So what did I do wrong? :(

Number one is 42.6kb

Number 2 is 38kb

Right click the image, and select properties (if there is an option on whatever browser you happen to use). It'll show you the size there; check the filesize of it before you choose to use it as your avatar ;)

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

6530171373a10488922622l.jpg

How do you make everything greyscale while having a certain area still colourful?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

You make the whole picture greyscale, then you select around the sunglasses with the pen/path tool, copy them, and then apply a colourized hue/saturation adjustment to it.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Anyone can give me guide on GIMP? I just barely downloaded it and I really wish to make my own graphics. Beginner guides would be useful but the ones on the GIMP website are horrible, it's like they expect you to know how to navigate through everything. It took me like 1 hour to figure out the plasma plug in.

I would especially appreciate a small guide on how to make images into a transparent GIF. PM me the guides if you wish.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

How do you make everything greyscale while having a certain area still colourful?

Well, one way is that you duplicate the original colourful layer (well, that is if you start and the image is colourful), then make the upper layer greyscale and make a clipping mask for the place you want to be colourful.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z315/protoguy777/l_39ba7e0b3184463d878d14b0cea8df3d.jpg

Can someone please make this into a manageable avatar?

I took the picture myself, and so I'm paranoid I'm gonna screw up the size limits again. >_<

I'll love you. <3:

It depends on what you want. Do you want the flag pole in? Or do you just want the flag in there? And want a border?

j0xPu5R.png

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z315/protoguy777/l_39ba7e0b3184463d878d14b0cea8df3d.jpg

Can someone please make this into a manageable avatar?

I took the picture myself, and so I'm paranoid I'm gonna screw up the size limits again. >_<

I'll love you. <3:

It depends on what you want. Do you want the flag pole in? Or do you just want the flag in there? And want a border?

Umm... I guess just shrink it lol, I honestly just expected someone to do that if anything >_>

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

Flag.jpg

[img=http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w232/RockyKeane/Flag.jpg]

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w232/RockyKeane/Flag.jpg

I'm very sorry about the lack of quality Protoguy777. :(

On Avatar Dimensions remember to put 100 x 100. ::'

I want to have the ability to trace over my sketches (such as the one in my signature) with the pen tool, so does anyone have any tips or favourite tutorials for mastering the pen tool in Illustrator?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

hey.. i'm trying to make an intro to my youtube vids which will use sound.

the "video" portion has been done since last night, however i've spent hours upon hours trying to add sound :wall: :wall:

(picture below)

i import the sound and if i hit "L L" to view waveform- its valid and its recognized.. i just can't get it to play.

could somebody PLEASE tell me how to get it to play? i know its probably a noob question, but i've been searching around for a bit- can't find anything

help.jpg

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]