Ask your questions or sig resizing here!

woopidoo2

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pleas resize my signature , it's to big to have as my signature :cry:

x1wuqb.png

thanks in advance :mrgreen:

ffvsiefh7.gif

What-the-deuce.jpg

Signature by Littleboy

Runescape and impatient people are like ying and yang, they exist as one, they need each other

Umm I was wondering... How do you make an anchor/link to another thread on the forums? because I want to make the link to my Sig maker's shop (megakiller) but what is there currently just seems to big :? Could anyone tell me the code to make one? Kind of a like "click here for MEgakiller's sig shop" thing.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Umm I was wondering... How do you make an anchor/link to another thread on the forums? because I want to make the link to my Sig maker's shop (megakiller) but what is there currently just seems to big :? Could anyone tell me the code to make one? Kind of a like "click here for MEgakiller's sig shop" thing.

Click here for Megakiller's shop!

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=106&t=749351]Click here for Megakiller's shop![/url]

In other words:

[url=http://url]Clickable text[/url]

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

Click here for Megakiller's shop!

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=106&t=749351]Click here for Megakiller's shop![/url]

In other words:

[url=http://url]Clickable text[/url]

Tyvm :thumbsup: <3:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

pokemon1.jpg

how can I make the pokemon less blurry?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

• 2 weeks later...

can someone please post a mining skillcape render?

Runemetsa edit: Merged with the sticky.

If i got 1gp for everytime sum1 said the word "noob",I would have a full p hat set.

nahhh ill continue mis-spelling

iqrasoft.jpeg

^!click for blog!^

sigs by: woopidoo2|yaff2|4be2jue|me|guthix121

Im not sure if this is the right place to ask this question. But how do post my avatar in the avatar spot?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Im not sure if this is the right place to ask this question. But how do post my avatar in the avatar spot?

Go to User Control Panel, then click Profile > Edit Avatar.

Then go to a website such as www.imageshack.us, and upload the file. Use the direct link, and paste it in the appropriate space in the Edit Avatar area, then it should appear.

Just be sure that it is not over 100X100 pixels big, or 10kb big in filesize. :)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Ah, Thank you very much Rainy Day. ::'

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

This might be a stupid question, but I suck with Microsoft Paint.

Can anyone make this smaller, so it can fit into my sig? Maybe like half the size....

tsgmedal75slayerbr4.png

Unless you reduced the filesize of the other image, I don't think there would be much point, as your current signature takes up 39.16 kB. :/

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous