Facial hair/shaving

Schwarzenegger

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand what you mean. I'm 16. My facial hair grows fairly evenly so if I did skip a couple days of shaving, all I have to worry about is looking like a s=caveman :wink: .

It all depends on what you use I guess. I use the M3 Power (vibrates). I always use Gillette (sp?) shaving gel too. Most of the time, I shave in the mornings before school IN THE SHOWER. There is a little mirror in there I put on the wall specifically for shaving. I've heard that shaving in the shower makes shaving a lot smoother, and help's soften your skin more.

However if I don't shave in the shower, I never have any problems with pain or cutting myself. I've cut myself only once, and this was about 4 months ago. I really dunno what to tell you except... more practice makes perfect.

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

All those fancy razors are a waste of money. I use the same disposable for almost 2 weeks striaght, and I have to shave at least once, sometimes TWICE a day.

Twice a day? Are you Homer Simpson?

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

All those fancy razors are a waste of money. I use the same disposable for almost 2 weeks striaght, and I have to shave at least once, sometimes TWICE a day.

Not at all, but remember, the more you shave, the faster it grows back. After several years...I mean...give me 4 or 5 hours and I it'll be visible again.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Not at all, but remember, the more you shave, the faster it grows back. After several years...I mean...give me 4 or 5 hours and I it'll be visible again.

Thats an urban myth

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Thats an urban myth

i dunno about quicker but it certainly comes in thicker and more visible

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

Thats an urban myth

http://www.snopes.com/oldwives/hairgrow.asp

The part of the hair we style is already dead. The living sections lie below the surface of the scalp. Cutting or shaving the extreme end of the dead section isn't going to have an impact on the parts that are alive. Go forth to shave and trim as much as you like ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ã

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

Thats an urban myth

donno.. ive been shaving for about 1.5 years now, and ive yet to obtain any darker colour on my chin.... Although my moustache keeps coming >.<

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

My hair in my chin are so few that I only pluck like 2 random hair once a month ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâì_ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâì and my moustache is THIN. I know girls that have as thick as a moustache that i do :cry:

Ya, i have like 1 grow on my chin everyday, just use my dads razor the shave it off. Im afraid to ask my parents for a razor, for that they will laugh at me. Because, i have like black peach fuzz, its more noticable some days then others. Anyway, i might be getting a razor for christmas :) Im 14 btw, if anybody wanted to know :wink:

I'm 15 and my parents told me I don't need a razor yet :cry:

Ditto, but now they're rethinking their decision...i think.

cescsig.jpg

I personally like to shave, and have my beard or mustache grow in thicker and a little more rouch each time. It feels good when I touch my face :) Plus the ladies love it :wink: 8) lol j/k

I shave about 2 times per week too, it grows kind of quick. Since I am still young, it really isnt much of anything, at least my 'stache isnt, but my chin area has quite a bit.

I want a goatee when I get older and have enough there to cover.

I hate how women expect us to have no hair on our bodies anymore. Thanks to abercrombie and fitch advertisements and the media...

I mean, back in the day women liked the "haggard" look with the stubble and what-not on your face but now we have to make ourselves look like test specimens in order to please women.....

Oh yea, they changed everything. I mean if the owner of A & F commited suicide, half the population would die. :roll: :lol:

On topic: Don't hafta shave yet :wink: and I don't look forward to it!

Don't diss A & F :x (or Hollister). Besides, why would you want to have a freakin hair body anyways? Women love the smoothness of my face, and... well, the point I'm getting at is shaving in places other than your face has it's benefits.

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

16 - yea i have a lot for my age i hate it too. I use an electric. Hardly cut myself but after im done i swear i got like 3 cuts but don't see them, but feel them (razor burn - whatever) then for a few hours after for some reason it itches really bad

17 here

I only shave near my sideburns and on the jaw line.

I sorta have goatee now lol 8)

I use a disposable 3 blade razor and I only use soap lol. :lol:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

i turn 19 in like 30 days or something

and all i have is like sideburn all the way down to my jawline and i have a moustache and a beard, but it only grows a little bit, and someone said they have the odd brown hairs and blonde hairs im the exact same, i have blonde hairs all over my face, brown hairs on my sideburns moustache and beard lolz

i want a huge beard like a bum

I hate how women expect us to have no hair on our bodies anymore. Thanks to abercrombie and fitch advertisements and the media...

I mean, back in the day women liked the "haggard" look with the stubble and what-not on your face but now we have to make ourselves look like test specimens in order to please women.....

Oh yea, they changed everything. I mean if the owner of A & F commited suicide, half the population would die. :roll: :lol:

On topic: Don't hafta shave yet :wink: and I don't look forward to it!

Don't diss A & F :x (or Hollister). Besides, why would you want to have a freakin hair body anyways? Women love the smoothness of my face, and... well, the point I'm getting at is shaving in places other than your face has it's benefits.

For once, I agree wholeheartedly, and I do the same, I'm not ashamed to admit it. Because when its game time, the last thing you want is a mess of unwanted hair.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Get tough wuss.

As people have said, different angles for different parts of your face. It isn't uniform and you can't just go in straight lines like mowing a lawn. A sharp 2 or 3 blade razor and shaving cream would do fine. Having bum fluff on your chin would only make it easier, you could use a rough towel.

Because I do and so I have and it's not a problem?

I don't like electrical shavers for some reason. I use a sharp blade and a mirror... na I use disposable razor and gel or foam prefer foam though. I'm 19 and been shaving for around 3 years and I still miss parts, don't cut myself anymore though unless I slice the razor sideways accidentally.

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

hey, facial hair shaving can't be as bad as leg shaving. At least guys can grow out their beard or have a little bit of stubble if they want to. Girls can't do that...we have to have absolutely spotless and smooth legs...and thats not exactly easy.

I prefer waxing my legs so that they stay smooth for a long time...it hurts a lot though.

Besides legs, girls have to have hairless underarms and bikini line! you guys have it better off in my opinion

hey, facial hair shaving can't be as bad as leg shaving. At least guys can grow out their beard or have a little bit of stubble if they want to. Girls can't do that...we have to have absolutely spotless and smooth legs...and thats not exactly easy.

I prefer waxing my legs so that they stay smooth for a long time...it hurts a lot though.

Besides legs, girls have to have hairless underarms and bikini line! you guys have it better off in my opinion

You don't have to have those areas shaved... some women just cover them up with a shirt and/or pants sometimes on lazy days... but you do it to stay attractive (so saith the Mrs.)

I don't like electrical shavers for some reason. I use a sharp blade and a mirror... na I use disposable razor and gel or foam prefer foam though. I'm 19 and been shaving for around 3 years and I still miss parts, don't cut myself anymore though unless I slice the razor sideways accidentally.

Ahh I just flinched in pain picturing me slicing the razor sidewayz :cry:

Runescaper (off and on) since late 2001