Godville - ELITES = #1 Guild

Danqazmlp

This thread reminded me to check in on my poor old hero, been at least a month. I'm surprised that he isn't dead actually. Too bad he is now neutral, he used to virtuous :wall: .

He probably died, they revive themselves after a day.

Another addition, new home page, and schtuf.

With another awesome game update Godville closes this year by opening its very own newspaper Godville Today. This brand new, online-only limited edition features various news from all around the Godville, as random and unpredictable in their nature as the Godville itself. There is no doubt that with the lapse of time the newspaper will get better, smarter and will be read by virtually everyone in the world, but until then please enjoy it just the way it is. And just like usual, corrections for the not so breaking news are very welcomed.

Moving to the next point in our agenda Godville iPhone app has just been updated to version 2.3 that includes, yes, Godville Today newspaper (congratulations to all twitter followers whove got a special prize for finding it), better view of clouds from your divine window and a small pack of special holiday bugfixes.

And the last, but certainly not least point in our list. Today holiday spirit has finally come to our towns and villages! Hordes of Santa Clawses are spreading throughout the snow-covered paths with the mind-blowing speed of their ultrasonic sledges. Dont let your hero miss out the special presents that those creatures are having with them. Let the treasure hunting begin! Happy holidays everyone!

Moving to the next point in our agenda Godville iPhone app has just been updated to version 2.3 that includes, yes, Godville Today newspaper (congratulations to all twitter followers whove got a special prize for finding it), better view of clouds from your divine window and a small pack of special holiday bugfixes.

WHAT?!

Goddamnit. I leave on vacation for a week, and when I get back, my righteous hero becomes gentle, and he joined another guild? This sucks ass. What to do now?

Rejoin guild, start encouraging.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

14:22

I suddenly heard a thunderous voice in my head: 'JOIN THE "ELITES" GUILD YOU MONKEY!#!@#%$@#t$wswfgsd$@#.' That was stunning.

14:22

I feel that being a member of the 'ELITES' guild is a better choice.

Finally. Time for the encouraging to resume, and then a couple of months to become a grand-master again.

Bloody hell. I can't log into the game anymore. It always asks for a 'verification' code, WHICH DOESN'T APPEAR. Could someone who still has acess to the game let the mods know?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

● Pet ↓

Name

Toto «Garish»

Species

dust bunny

Level

about 2 months

Status dead

● Hero's Stats Spinner ↓

Level

Inventory

0 / 22

Health

0 / 220

Quest

crush twenty anthills

Gold

0 coins

Monsters Killed 18750

Death Count 14

Win / Lose 8 / 10

Bricks for Temple 16.5%

Milestones Passed 121

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK-1.gif

Name

Tigger «Shaggy»

Species

firefox

Level

about 3 days

My my 3 levels in 3 days. My guy must be a good pet owner :shades:

Also to ^

Scrat is level 16 :thumbsup: CAN'T BE KILLED!

SCRAT has now died of MONKEYSWINEAIDS have a pleasant day.

KARMA BABY.

sorry for your loss.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Also to ^

Scrat is level 16 :thumbsup: CAN'T BE KILLED!

SCRAT has now died of MONKEYSWINEAIDS have a pleasant day.

KARMA BABY.

sorry for your loss.

Name

Toto «Garish»

Species

dust bunny

Level

about 2 months

Yeah, how do you like that, my hero revived him, take that. Ass.

Woohoooo! Yeah! Finally got a travel skill. Quantam Leap, Lvl 1!

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

15:27

It seems that Toto has trained his fleas. Maybe I'm going mad, but I think that I just saw them praying to him!

So the bad news is, my pet has fleas I guess. The good news is, They obey him, and he obeys me, so hopefully my hero will put them to good use.

15:27

It seems that Toto has trained his fleas. Maybe I'm going mad, but I think that I just saw them praying to him!

So the bad news is, my pet has fleas I guess. The good news is, They obey him, and he obeys me, so hopefully my hero will put them to good use.

Maybe they'll give you free golden bricks.

Just got my 52th death. As some sort of reward out of pity, my quest progress was not reset! o_O