Godville - ELITES = #1 Guild

Danqazmlp

It appears as though Godvilla is going to end up with the first completed temple. He's currently got over 80% completion, and nearing 90.. Also, i am just 3-4 bricks away from 10% completion. Happiness!

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

The newest update is slightly annoying me in that it's stopping me from getting straight into the game. I've had it on favourites since I started the game, and It's always gone straight to the hero page when clicked. But since the update, it takes me to the main page where I have to login, even with 'Remember me' checked. Not game breaking but slightly annoying.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

The newest update is slightly annoying me in that it's stopping me from getting straight into the game. I've had it on favourites since I started the game, and It's always gone straight to the hero page when clicked. But since the update, it takes me to the main page where I have to login, even with 'Remember me' checked. Not game breaking but slightly annoying.

Ah. Good! Someone else with this problem!

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

The above problem seems to have fixed finally.

My first aura (that I've noticed): Aura reviving (03:06)

Got it in a bolded item with (@)

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Very nice! That happened to me last night too. I had 80% godpower or so and had a philosohper stone and a bold item. I was also fighting a monster though and I was like, "hmm, maybe I'll punish first and I might get another bold item", so I did and what do you know?

2 bricks :)

I've once had the problem of having both an alchemical transmuter, and A philosiphers stone, plus almost an entire inventory of Bold Items. Reason why i didn't use either of them? 49% Godpower. It's times like that you really want to strangle your hero.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I spam "pray" during those times and sometimes it works.

Yeah, but he was jsut about to sell the stuff before i got there, and it would have been a waste, since the Stone and the Transmutter were first on the list.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I got a Biofield Amplifier. 50% godpower to give your hero a new aura.

15:03

I heard strange rattling and rumbling noises coming from my backpack, then a glowing rainbow aura of reviving spread around me. It's always good to have light when you travel.

aura.jpg

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

in the 11's range now. Currently i'm training my hero's new pet, and trying to force him to trade in a skill...

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Would I be wrong in saying that being a Grand Master rocks?

16:47

Trader was impressed by my ELITES guild membership card. Received a shield of utter stupidity as a free gift.

+25 :shades:

AND SCRAT IS STILL ALIVE! Hopefully will be level 17 soon :thumbup:

Is it weird that it's almost a month since Woody died any my hero hasn't bothered to replace him? Am I doomed to wander pet-less? :cry:

Also, level 25, another skirmish win, although it used up the last of my free charges.

I used mine up a week ago, all in one day. My hero suddenly decided to get the crap beaten out of him over and over until near death, and then try to join another guild.

Well this is stupid... not even a minute after I accumulate godpower, I get into a fight... and I start at 166/208 health -.-

EDIT: took 200% godpower, but I won with 9 hp left.

Weapon: banhammer +31

I find it kind of funny in relation to my tif promotion.

It's ok. You're still a noob in our eyes.

QFT :-P

I've been remembering to watch this a little more. I've still racked up 20 deaths though and have a neutral personality. And he never got a new pet.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp