Godville - ELITES = #1 Guild

Danqazmlp

7.8% completion on my temple, about... 2 months it says on my time in game so far. Sneezy, my firefox, is currently level 10 and <S[bleep]y> (whatever that means >_>), and I've had Sneezy for 30 days now. My hero himself is just about to reach level 24 - curious as to what his new skill will be (currently has two trade skills at levels 9 and 7, and one combat skill at level 4), but I'm not too concerned, considering he never uses them anyway, lol. Oh, and he's a Chief Master of Elites. Probably gonna go up to the next rank sometime soonish, I'd imagine.

Gear is just barely into the +20s range, with a +28 body armor he's been holding onto for a week now that miraculously hasn't had the crap beat out of it by a monster (which is continuously happening to everything else he owns, I might add).

Oh, and I rarely get free stuff from villagers. Guess they don't like me that much, yeah? :P

Just curious, but it seems to me that my hero doesn't buy new gear that often anymore - is it just that he's just dumping it into buying gold bricks when I'm not looking, into skills, or on pet vet bills? Really, I haven't noticed any constructive use of his cash for a while now (he's been right around the same gear +s for a week or more now), and his gold brick/skills counts aren't increasing that rapidly... guess he's just getting drunk more often, I dunno.

I've gotten myself into the habit of spam encouraging whenever he has 3k gold to melt it into bricks as well, though. I suppose that's not helping his gear much, but ah well. I want bricks more.

EDIT: Looks like TIF doesn't like my pet, and bleeped out his personality. Ah well :P

Edited by LinkOlaran
Link_Olaran.png

That's just silly. I've got 5 months clocked and I've got 7.2% blocks, and I'm level 24.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Woot. Hit 25% temple!

Might start going back to the arena, but only if I have accumulator charges.

Do any of you know if your "ingenious pieces" have been accepted and added? Aren't the ones added supposed to be highlighted in blue or something? I have two that are red, but that is all.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Do any of you know if your "ingenious pieces" have been accepted and added? Aren't the ones added supposed to be highlighted in blue or something? I have two that are red, but that is all.

Only one of mine has been accepted so far. Surprisingly, an idea was denied even though it had more yes votes than no.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I don't even know how I won that last fight...

10:21 Kemmi suddenly felt better. Xehanort says mean things about his imprecise master.

10:21 The booming voice from above said: Punch! Kick! Attack! Smite! Heal! Bless! Pray! Shinryuken!

10:21 The peal of thunder distracted the fighters. It seems like Kamiii's business...

10:21 The voice from the clouds suddenly said: Attack out of turn. Smite him. Hurt him. Destroy him.

10:21 Obeying the order from above, Kemmi gathers his strength and strikes out of his turn.

10:21 Unconventionally applying the palm of the panda skill, Kemmi managed to tear off a piece of the enemy's health bar and stick it to his own.

And that was after I was hit by punishments twice.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Some little things have been tweaked, most seem like they're good changes.

Long January is almost over. Besides of many changes on the backend, here are some recent tweaks that everyone can touch:

1. All heroes got friendlier to each other and stopped finishing off defeated party in skirmish duels.

2. Hero no longer loses his masters godpower and current quest progress when he dies.

3. Influence of the opposite type is less harmfull to heros personality.

4. Evil heroes are now less likely to die in battles with monsters.

5. Potions in inventory are written in italic.

6. Actions made by other party in the duel from now on are highlighted.

All these changes are already available in the browser and our iPhone app will support all of them with the next update.

free candy

I'm hitting cardinal for the second time in about 3 or so ranks, so I beat all of you :twisted: .

Also, I went back to my hero and found that he was dead. Was like "o crap I lost godpower and quest progress again". Then I looked at the update and it came out in the period of my hero dying and me coming to revive him (about 4 hours). FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU

07:39

The Atomic Kitten was beaten to death. Found 27 gold coins and a plot device.

:-o HOW CAN MY HERO BE SO CRUEL!!@!?@!?

"Felt a burning desire to examine the mystery box. Sadly, my notarized death certificate was inside. It's funny that I don't recall that particular death, but it's simply impossible to appeal a notarized certificate. "

I'm not sure what this means, but I think it just added another count to my deaths. It didn't kill me, so I don't care either way. Only a little pissed that I've lost an item worth 1kish, but it doesn't matter.

Yeah it means you get another death added. Would be nice to see a deaths pantheon.

Oh god I would probably be pretty high up in that one!

Another one of my ideas was added! Temporary Tattoo for Arm equipment. None of us will probably ever see it though. :sad:

FEAR NOT CITIZEN!

Temporarytattoo.png

For I have :shades:

Another one of my ideas was added! Temporary Tattoo for Arm equipment. None of us will probably ever see it though. :sad:

FEAR NOT CITIZEN!

Temporarytattoo.png

Oh wow! I was thinking it would be in the negatives, nowhere near +25!

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

FEAR NOT CITIZEN!

Temporarytattoo.png

Oh wow! I was thinking it would be in the negatives, nowhere near +25!

That's some tough ink.

On pets, my pet is back up to level 12, probably going to die soon.

Also, ELITES up to #18

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^