Godville - ELITES = #1 Guild

Danqazmlp

Only 5 level 17 pets in the game... hope to be one of them soon :shades:

I got this game on my iTouch, and it is faster on there than it is on my computer <_< But it is laid out pretty nicely if you ask me.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

My pet died at level 14 :thumbdown:

Also, out of the last 15 arena matches I have won 2. Mostly because the only times I pay attention it's against someone with 70 wins 5 losses or something like that.

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

WOL Name: Sancren, Royal Garden

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

FRESH OF THE BLOG

Local squirrel-reporters say that people are rushing into the newly built temple, eager to take a closer look at this work of art. Some even saw other heroes sneaking inside among the others and furtively giving prayers to the mighty god. Temple monks predict that the large influx of pilgrims will provide a regular source of godpower strong enough to charge the accumulator from time to time. These extra charges replenishment will come in handy. Since the temple provides a new earthly residence, the god has a direct conduit to provide true miracles for his greatest admirer and other city dwellers. This new and very special kind of influence allows the temples owner to make things happen in ways that have never been seen before. The full list of the temples benefits can be found here.

Our congratulations to the first temples owner [Godzilla] and to all his friends and fans, as we celebrate this wonderful milestone in the Godvilles history together. Were off to celebrate, and then well start preparing for the next great chapter in our history.

A completed and fully functional temple gives many benefits to its owner:

•  
  • it gives the god new and unique way of influence: Make a miracle
  • it constantly generates godpower charges for his god while hero visits temple (around 1-2 charges per day)
  • it allows the hero to levelup faster by converting gold to experience (when hero sacrifice 10000 or more gold coins in his temple)
  • it provides the owner with continuous stream of gold coins donations from other heroes
  • it allows the god to spread his religion among dwellers of Godville, which in turn gives some special benefits to the hero during the travel
  • it gives the owner a very special medal visible even from farther parts of Godville
  • and finally it serves as a pure amusement of the owners self-esteem.

So apparently Godville has its first temple. Godzilla completed his temple on December 17th at, 12:38 A.M., the next one in line is at 93% to completion. And here I am sitting at 13.5%.

Also we're #2 for now if anybody cares.

It's late, i'm going to bed, I just decided to check godville just before I headed off.

It can't be solely on his arena fights either due to him only having won about 20-30% of his temple from it. He must have been doing something else.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

What's his playtime?

He's got 300 arena wins. Each arena win nets a gold brick, and each gold brick is a +.1% to the temple completion. So no, he couldn't have done it with just fighting in the arena alone.

Who knows, maybe he just converted it all to gold bricks almost everytime he got over 3k gold, and got really lucky with quest rewards.

He's got 300 arena wins. Each arena win nets a gold brick, and each gold brick is a +.1% to the temple completion. So no, he couldn't have done it with just fighting in the arena alone.

Who knows, maybe he just converted it all to gold bricks almost everytime he got over 3k gold, and got really lucky with quest rewards.

That could be it, if he got to at least 3,000 after every arena fight then he could potentially get 2 bricks for every fight. So we've got ~60% covered.

I've completed 169 quests so far but I've only gotten 134 bricks from quests. So I'm assuming if the chances of getting a brick from a quest is 75%. If he's finished 250 quests then he'd get ~176 bricks, which only adds up to ~77% completeness.

Where did the other 23% come from?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Maybe he saved the Golden Brick Caravan or something :-k Oh well. Quests, arena fights, encouraging, alchemical transmuters, deus ex items, all kinds of things could have added to it.

Must have required so much activity to get that much though. And here I was thinking it was basically a ZPG :rolleyes:

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Must have required so much activity to get that much though. And here I was thinking it was basically a ZPG :rolleyes:

Goes to show that no matter what type of game it is, there's always someone, somehow, willing to no-life it.

Heh, and here I am at 3.6% after a month >.< I don't do arena, though. Can't be bothered, lol.

Just hit level 18 earlier today though, and a Master of ELITES finally. No pet yet, and two trade skills (one that I got at level 15 is currently level 5). Gear is currently ranging from +17-19, with his body armor a +21.

Is it just me, or do heroes tend to randomly pick one armor slot and focus on buying armor pieces for that one slot and ignore everything else for a while? I've noticed this quite a bit, I had a +18 shield and everything else was only +10 or so at the time.

Link_Olaran.png

Scrat is level 17. :thumbup: Rank 15 in Taming. Really hope Scrat lives long enough to make it into the top 10. And someone already has a level 18 pet :shock:

Just got on and in a fight, i'm glad I came in during it, I was losing. Although every piece of his equipment is better than mine.

Hmm...

23:21

The Multi-legged Luggage was too strong. I had to step aside...

23:11

Restored a bit of health by using the essence of health. Hey, Multi-legged Luggage, come over here!

I believe this qualifies as a fail.

Name

Scrat «Invincible»

Class

sun dog

Level

about 2 months

Status dead

[hide]FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK-1.gif[/hide]

:cry:

I WILL HAVE MY REVENGEEEEEEEE!!!!! :evil:

I only have ~3000 gold...

Pretty invincible, isn't he? As a matter of fact, do any of those titles have any use? My pet (level 12) is now "vivid". Whoopie?

In other news,

godville_gold.png

So what do I win?

Nothing. Didn't buy any bricks, skill or equipment upgrades, nada. At least my hero only wasted a few thousand of it, he's heading out now with a hair over 7k gold left and 100% godpower.

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

I now have 6 combat skills.

[hide]FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK-1.gif[/hide]

I'm telling you, combat skills are so much more useful than travel or trade skills. There's really no point in trade since he blows it all on beer and travel doesn't seem to do anything different.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg